Well guy I knew from school stopped by and asked if I was selling my 1990 T-bird. I was actually going to sell it at some point so that was kind of neat. He eventually offered $140 for it; I said I’d get back to him.
To be honest, it really is a POS but I have put some money into it to try and get it road legal but kind of gave up.
• new cat back exhaust
• new rear brake lines (hard lines)
• rocker panel repaired
• transmission seems to shift real good
• SUPOSEDLY has a rebuilt engine, previous owner didn’t know when... Looked it though 3 years ago
• Runs and drives good
• VERY low miles on new brakes all around
• some new front control arm bushings
• body; right fender and door are really banged up, trunk lid looks like a fat dude sat on it (lol)
• coolant system problems (top hose always gets full of air no matter what, not water pump, leaks a little bit from intake, temp gauge never worked so idk.)
• rusty underneath, no holes though
• 220,441 miles
• right window motor doesnt work and drivers is off tracks but works
All 4 stock rims are on car now
So what might it be worth? Also are those rims anything special? He mentioned he mainly wants it for rims lol. I'm going to call some junkyards to see what they would offer but just wondering. Thanks!