So iL... wtf dude - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 01:03 AM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to stickysilvertbird Send a message via MSN to stickysilvertbird Send a message via Yahoo to stickysilvertbird
So iL... wtf dude

dude.. are you just trying to get your posts up or do you really have nothing better to say than "cool" or "what the hell is going on" or "these forums are great"..

sorry if i come across as an ass, because im really not.. im just getting annoyed with the whole reply notification every 3 seconds.. literally man.. within 5-10 minutes youve made about 10-15 posts..

♠Zack♠
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Maynard
Thou shalt pullest out thy pin and count to 3. no more, no less. 4 thou shall not count. nor shall thou count to 2, unless then proceeding to 3. 5 is right out! once thou counts to 3. being the third number being reached, then thou lobbest thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, towards thy foe, who be nort in my sight, dare snuff it...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 01:10 AM
Moderator & Teksid Whore
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to guitar maestro Send a message via Yahoo to guitar maestro
dude stfu, dont give any troll any more reason to post, such as with a thread like this one...lol...if i could i'd delete this one too
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 01:13 AM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to stickysilvertbird Send a message via MSN to stickysilvertbird Send a message via Yahoo to stickysilvertbird
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar maestro View Post
dude stfu, dont give any troll any more reason to post, such as with a thread like this one...lol...if i could i'd delete this one too

lol sorry about that bro.. i was just getting really annoyed at the email notifications.. and having to run back into my room just to see that hes posted something on a month old thread..lol and i completely forgot about the whole troll thing..lol..

♠Zack♠
Quote:
Thou shalt pullest out thy pin and count to 3. no more, no less. 4 thou shall not count. nor shall thou count to 2, unless then proceeding to 3. 5 is right out! once thou counts to 3. being the third number being reached, then thou lobbest thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, towards thy foe, who be nort in my sight, dare snuff it...
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 01:16 AM
Humble MN12 Genius
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to XR7-4.6
you actually subscribed to the email notifications thing? i had that the first day i registered and got tired of that very quick lol

-Matt
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 01:17 AM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR7-4.6 View Post
you actually subscribed to the email notifications thing? i had that the first day i registered and got tired of that very quick lol
yea i did and im starting to regret it.. lol between TCCoA, MySpace and Monster jobsearch i get about 300 emails a day... lmao mostly just from here and a few from myspace though lmao right now im looking at my inbox and its the second time today that its hit 140 emails

♠Zack♠
Quote:
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 05:11 AM
Whining Intakes Rock

Change it here: http://forums.tccoa.com/subscription...ewsubscription

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/ I like intakes that whine \_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_

# SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;
# 0 rows returned
# drop table users;_
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 06:05 AM
Seasoned Veteran Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickysilvertbird View Post
dude.. are you just trying to get your posts up or do you really have nothing better to say than "cool" or "what the hell is going on" or "these forums are great"..

sorry if i come across as an ass, because im really not.. im just getting annoyed with the whole reply notification every 3 seconds.. literally man.. within 5-10 minutes youve made about 10-15 posts..
Who are you talking about?

\,,/
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 08:06 AM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemelancholic View Post
Who are you talking about?
lol it looks like they already kicked him.. he was just makin random posts to EVERY thread he could get his nose in... it was annoying

♠Zack♠
Quote:
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 08:09 AM
Seasoned Veteran Poster

I noticed that, glad you said something LOL.

1995 LX 4.6 Stock for now.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 08:10 AM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremys95Thunderbird View Post
I noticed that, glad you said something LOL.
yea.. it was 2 in the am and i was geting a little annoyed to have to run back in my room after hearing "New Email!" only to come and find that he had said "cool" to a month old thread and left it at that..

♠Zack♠
Quote:
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 08:11 AM
Seasoned Veteran Poster

LMAO.....here is another one. "NEW EMAIL"

1995 LX 4.6 Stock for now.
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 08:17 AM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremys95Thunderbird View Post
LMAO.....here is another one. "NEW EMAIL"
you ass lol jk

♠Zack♠
Quote:
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 09:08 AM
Who is John Galt?

Okay, this one ran its course.

"Won't work, can't be done"
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in