opinions on picture, anyone with a child like attitude please don't post. - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 04:03 AM Thread Starter
PostWhore
The AFDB is on a lil tight.

opinions on picture, anyone with a child like attitude please don't post.

I am quite serious with this picture. I accidentally took this shot one night at a person's house which is already known to contain a presence. I realize the odds. I'm not looking to hear anyones comment about theres no such thing as ...blah blah blah. I'm on the fence with this picture. I've personally been a witness in this house to some amazing things already, I know there is something in this house. The owner and her bro, who is also my roommate, are part of a very spiritual family and at my house I've already experienced: things moved, doors left opened, things flying off the shelf.

A sword recently fell off the wall after hanging there for over 2 years untouched. This happened after my 2 roommates walked past the sword on the wall and that was right after they had just discussed moving out of the house. So I guess the house doesn't want us to leave.

Spinning pies like wheels.

DD driving my 20 year old project

Now with new ball joints...again

Last edited by Splattered; 07-18-2008 at 01:48 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 06:22 AM
Seasoned Veteran Poster

I noticed this:

That highlights the face. I also see the torso, looks slightly hunch-backed.

\,,/
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 07:02 AM
Baby Huey

I see it too, thats creepy.

Jim

1995 Thunderbird LX: Vortech S-Trim(12psi), Forged PI 4.6, T-45, SCT Tune, Eibach Pro-kit, Magnaflow DI/DO Exhaust, 3.73 TL, and 17" Cobras

1995 Thunderbird SC: Bone Stock
post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 07:14 AM
Voice/Data Guru

hmmm i cant see it

2017 Mustang GT 5.0L 2nd gen, cold air box,tune,6 speed auto,RGR 3.31, Magnaflow Tru X-pipe ,GT350RStrips
Gray Mustang Registry # 8582

post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 08:01 AM
6th Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to 351cat
I see it. To me kinda looks like a woman in one of those western style "wide hip" type dresses. I used to live in a house i believed to have a sort of supernatural presence... One time an oversize novelty alarm clock "fell" off the shelf and landed 3 feet away from the shelf and nearly hit me in the head. Would occasionally hear the floors creaking at night also. never actually saw anyone/thing though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch Hedberg
"Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry For The Convenience."
Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar_guy04 View Post
Red Green, is that you? Might consider looking into fabbing an intake setup that isn't so, well, ghetto.
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 08:07 AM
Seasoned Veteran Poster

There is definitely something there, give T.A.P.S. a call. My house has strange things happen when you open the back door which has a dead bolt keyed on both sides the bolt will come out and when you go to close the door it will not close. People thought I was crazy until 5 other people watched it happen then they all looked like this. Also you will hear someone come up on the deck and when you go to the door there is nobody there .

1995 LX 4.6 Stock for now.
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 08:16 AM
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to stickysilvertbird Send a message via MSN to stickysilvertbird Send a message via Yahoo to stickysilvertbird
i agree with mike, i can see it too..

with my house being 50+ years old its had its share of residence.. two of whom died in the house (my grand father and one other person before they moved in) and at night you can hear the trap door for my attic slamming and reopen repeatedly. both my mom and i have actually stood under the door and watched it while we were hearing it and it wasnt moving at all.. also you can hear the house creak.. or the ceiling havent determined which yet.. but that to me is very odd since its a "hurricane proof" poured cinder-block walled house..

♠Zack♠
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Maynard
Thou shalt pullest out thy pin and count to 3. no more, no less. 4 thou shall not count. nor shall thou count to 2, unless then proceeding to 3. 5 is right out! once thou counts to 3. being the third number being reached, then thou lobbest thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, towards thy foe, who be nort in my sight, dare snuff it...
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 08:30 AM
Veteran Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderChecken View Post
hmmm i cant see it
Neither can I. :-\

- Alex B.
Ranger Up - Not everyone's war stories end in high school.

Out of the Thunderbird game for now.
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 08:45 AM
Veteran Poster

I seriously hesitate to stare at the picture, due to all of the 'scare' videos I have seen, telling the victim to 'look really closely!".

I honestly don't see anything there. However, you might post the full-size pic somewhere else, for our perusal, just in case something was lost in posting it here.
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 12:29 PM
PostWhore

Why were you taking a picture of a glass sliding door?

EDIT: Nevermind, you said you accidentally took it.

Powered by:
Megasquirt EMS, Vortech Superchargers, Renegade Racing, Gator1980Transmission, Innovative Motorsports, Devil's Own, Magnaflow, Eibach, KYB, Kooks
post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 12:37 PM
1st Gear Poster

Send a message via Yahoo to allenc1007
interesting

very interesting. i see a little old lady ??

91 5.0 Cold Air Kit(air box delete),76mm C&L MAF, 70mm TB, 24lb Inj, Jet Performance Chip, Headers+Custom Ex, 3:55 Limited slip
post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 01:31 PM
Seasoned Veteran Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilMooseofDoom View Post
you might post the full-size pic somewhere else, for our perusal, just in case something was lost in posting it here.
All you have to do is click on the picture he originally posted and it'll take you to the full-sized pic.

http://photo.ringo.com/265/265502250O939328264.jpg

\,,/
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 01:44 PM
Veteran Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemelancholic View Post
All you have to do is click on the picture he originally posted and it'll take you to the full-sized pic.

http://photo.ringo.com/265/265502250O939328264.jpg
Not trying to be a wiseass, but I still don't see anything. Maybe I have a bad imagination?

Can anyone 'shop the picture to "highlight" whatever it is is supposed to be seen? I'm genuinely curious.

- Alex B.
Ranger Up - Not everyone's war stories end in high school.

Out of the Thunderbird game for now.
post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 02:00 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

eh, I sorta see
but I also bid on toast that was in the shape of Colorado with a burnt spot where Denver is, and have a child like attitude

--
97 Mark VIII LSC/Silver/Gray leather
97 Cougar 4.6 Sport/White Opalescent Tricoat Metallic /Gray leather down but not out?
89 Cougar LS 3.8/Oxford White/Gray velour/HG need replaced AGAIN
00 Grand Marquis LS/Vibrant White/Gray velour
63 Falcon 302/black and rust/shed isn't moving
82 F-150/Oxford White/dumb VV carb doesn't pass emissions
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 02:15 PM
Veteran Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicks View Post
Not trying to be a wiseass, but I still don't see anything. Maybe I have a bad imagination?

Can anyone 'shop the picture to "highlight" whatever it is is supposed to be seen? I'm genuinely curious.
Rorschach to the rescue!!!
http://skepdic.com/inkblot.html

After viewing the blown-up image....I see her.
post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 03:00 PM
5th Gear Poster

Send a message via Yahoo to SC V8 Bird
We all see what we want to see.
Considering the fact that you were shooting at an angle, through a window, in low lighting situation you could get all kinds of crazy refracted images.

This would never pass muster with anyone who is looking objectively and the TAPS guys would have a field day debunking your ghost picture.

But hey if you want to see a ghost, have fun.

SC V8 BIRD

TCCoA Gallery
http://forums.tccoa.com/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=45

Car Domain
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2527375
NW Late Model Thunderbirds & Supercoupes Myspace Group
http://groups.myspace.com/nwlatemodelthunderbirds
post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 03:20 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

I'm surprised every time I come out with something new about this presence I get more stories from other board members. I wasn't the one who first saw the figures anyway, I've been sitting on the fence about this picture the whole time, this is 6 months old. I don't need proof positive, I've heard unexplained noises from my own kitchen like someone was banging on the counter with canned food and a can opener. Both bro and sis have "some ethereal presence" in their houses, both from late 70s early 80s. I have vids but any compression what so ever hurts it and makes them useless. So uploading them anywhere is pointless. I meant to take a video but I took a picture instead. The videos from this time have flying orbs in them, not dust, not anything physical either I was checking for that. They flew past me when the owner of the house walked into her front door and was seen on camera. This is nothing spectacular btw. I've been FORCED to learn to live with this sh1t for years. My roommate has had these orbs following him for years. I learned this the hard way, no one bothered to tell me anything. When I was alone in our 1st place we had these things showed themselves before to me. YOu can imagine my shock and fear!!!! I was scared in my own apt. In fact I was scared out of my own apt for 10 days. I lived with my parents. So yes I like living with the guy but talk about BAGGAGE!!!! The best unexplained event in our house has to be a full gallon of laundry detergent flying off a shelf into the middle of the kitchen floor spilling out all over. When no one was even in that part of the house. I was at work.

My sister-in-law who is in her late 30s was scared sh1tless when was sleeping on our couch in the living room near the kitchen and she hear what she thought was out dog ruffling the blinds at our sliding door in the kitchen. She was awakened got up to let her out and nothing was there. I don't think any family members will want to stay at our house again.

post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 03:30 PM
Humble MN12 Genius
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to XR7-4.6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemelancholic View Post
I noticed this:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-2/947318/face.jpg

That highlights the face. I also see the torso, looks slightly hunch-backed.
i dont know why, but that looks like eddie from iron maiden

-Matt
post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 10:56 PM
Eleventeenth Gear Poster

Nice slider. The chairs are kinda weak though.

Sold = 96 Thunderbird
post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 11:32 PM
Pedal Faster

Send a message via AIM to Josh_Keady
I see a convergence of light sources and reflections forming symmetry and the illusion of a creepy face.

Josh Keady

1994 Super Coupe ('93 5.0L swap), 1990 Tbird 3.8L, 1982 Honda CB900F, 1972 F-100 SportCustom 4x4, 1970 Chevy Custom Camper / 20
post #21 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 11:37 PM
Seasoned Veteran Poster

Send a message via AIM to Ainline41
I keep thinking I'm seeing something towards the right of the glass door. Like a lady in a dress in a hat. I saved the large picture and was gonna try outlining it but it was hard to outline and still see it, it fades away in spots. Tried looking at where mike highlighted but I can't really make anything out, it is a blurred thing but i cant see anything enough to tell.

Splattered what were you seeing in this picture? And if the house is that bad, I'd say give T.A.P.S. a call. I love watching ghost hunters, if they do come out make sure they get footage of your bird though, tell them theres hauntings around it or something as well as the spots where there actually is activity. I don't know man, I've always been open minded to this stuff but never actually had an experience. Kinda sucks but maybe a good thing. Anyways, good luck.

98 Mark VIII LSC
03 Focus ZX3 2.3 - beater
post #22 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-31-2008, 01:23 AM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainline41 View Post
I keep thinking I'm seeing something towards the right of the glass door. Like a lady in a dress in a hat. I saved the large picture and was gonna try outlining it but it was hard to outline and still see it, it fades away in spots. Tried looking at where mike highlighted but I can't really make anything out, it is a blurred thing but i cant see anything enough to tell.

Splattered what were you seeing in this picture? And if the house is that bad, I'd say give T.A.P.S. a call. I love watching ghost hunters, if they do come out make sure they get footage of your bird though, tell them theres hauntings around it or something as well as the spots where there actually is activity. I don't know man, I've always been open minded to this stuff but never actually had an experience. Kinda sucks but maybe a good thing. Anyways, good luck.
I'm not sure what I see but there are too many coincidences in light and shadow IMHO. There are the odd features of a female that deeply intrigue me, but the eddie head on the door I think may be a trick of light. A creepy trick of light, and I forgot to mention this owner holds "prayer with people in a circle holding hands" at this very table. Shes a non-demonational christian. So my only question is not what is there but which part of the real oddity of the photo. I can't decide but if I ever find another this good again Ill post it. I doubt it but this family just keeps surprising me over and over.

post #23 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-31-2008, 01:32 AM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Here is a picture of my roommate on Christmas 3 years ago in that very same room the table is to his left and notice what next to him on the right. Its the only time my camera has caught an orb. THis was only possible buy my roommate taking a picture at the exact same moment lighting it up enough for my puny phone cam. My phone cam also has a flash, at lost of flash is needed to get these I guess. I've been asking 100000 times for his side of the pictures. They are phenomenally better. I will ask one more time though and post them if possible.

post #24 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-31-2008, 03:32 PM
1st Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to fiveohbird
Sounds like my basement. I sleep down there. Ive had a bunch of weird sh1t happen down there . Everybody who has been down there calls it the portal to hell, lol .Im starting to believe it. Ive had the lights turn on and off. My dog doesnt even want to come down anymore. He'll stand at the top of the steps and tuck his tail between his legs and run off. Its weird because none of this stuff happens in the other part of the house. I dunno, maybe its time to call the ghostbusters.
post #25 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-02-2008, 09:59 PM
Beer and Cheese

Garage
Can someone outline the lady, I dont see anything.

God Bless the men & women who have served and serving to keep us free
post #26 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 12:30 AM
5th Gear Poster

Here...check this one out.

I took this from the passenger seat of a armored vehicle I was riding in while in Iraq in 2004. This was taken with my Nikon digital camera. We were lost as hell, and thats my commander griping at our iraqi 'guide'...they were the only two who got out of the vehicle.

This road was in the middle of nowhere...the only thing close to this was the the infamous 'highway of death' from the 1991 Iraq war.

the obvious WTF came later when I viewed it on my laptop. The only photoshopping of this image was just made right now to take out our guys recognizable features for obvious reasons.

anyone care to dispell ghosts now?

post #27 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 01:01 AM
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to stickysilvertbird Send a message via MSN to stickysilvertbird Send a message via Yahoo to stickysilvertbird
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerdog80 View Post

I took this from the passenger seat of a armored vehicle I was riding in while in Iraq in 2004. This was taken with my Nikon digital camera. We were lost as hell, and thats my commander griping at our iraqi 'guide'...they were the only two who got out of the vehicle.

This road was in the middle of nowhere...the only thing close to this was the the infamous 'highway of death' from the 1991 Iraq war.

the obvious WTF came later when I viewed it on my laptop. The only photoshopping of this image was just made right now to take out our guys recognizable features for obvious reasons.

anyone care to dispell ghosts now?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...usshopped.jpg]
dude thats a crazy ass picture! i need to digitalize some of the "presence" pictures (for lack of a better description) and post em up.. but theyre nothing in comparison to that one

♠Zack♠
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Maynard
Thou shalt pullest out thy pin and count to 3. no more, no less. 4 thou shall not count. nor shall thou count to 2, unless then proceeding to 3. 5 is right out! once thou counts to 3. being the third number being reached, then thou lobbest thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, towards thy foe, who be nort in my sight, dare snuff it...

Last edited by cougar_guy04; 06-03-2008 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Don't quote pictures in a reply
post #28 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 12:13 PM
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to loudpipessavelives
To me I see at the right side of the glass, a women standing with her left side facing the glass, I can see her arm, maybe wearing a dress....and looks like she has a necklace on with a white pendant.....maybe a shark tooth or something??

As for the Iraqi pic.....wicked...

93 Bird/ Trick Flow 5.0-- awaiting some fresh paint
99 Marquis on 20's (daily)
01 Mustang Cobra with bolt on's-- 22k miles, might be for sale soon

http://www.cardomain.com/id/CDogg93
post #29 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 04:38 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerdog80 View Post

Awesome! Dude I am a believer because I've been through enough paranormal junk to last me the rest of my life. However I'm learning once you been through a few experiences, it become a part of your life for the rest of your life. Awesome shot, I love it.

Last edited by Splattered; 06-03-2008 at 06:53 PM.
post #30 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 09:14 PM
5th Gear Poster

yeah, it freaked me out too when I saw it since there was no one around. I had several more like that in other places from that country but I can't find them.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in