666.. uh oh! superstitious much? - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 01:08 AM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to stickysilvertbird Send a message via MSN to stickysilvertbird Send a message via Yahoo to stickysilvertbird
666.. uh oh! superstitious much?

ok well apart from this being my 666th post i was curious as to who on here is superstitious and believes in things most good Christians dont want to think about..(ex believes in ghosts, magic, etc.. )..after seing splattereds post about the presence in his house ive sen that a few of you DO in fact believe in ghosts.. well post up on your beliefs! lol

on a side note.. im not exactly atheist but i dont understand or believe the "one and only god" thing.. and just because of that and the line stated above i dont want you to think im bashing on Christianity..

♠Zack♠
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Maynard
Thou shalt pullest out thy pin and count to 3. no more, no less. 4 thou shall not count. nor shall thou count to 2, unless then proceeding to 3. 5 is right out! once thou counts to 3. being the third number being reached, then thou lobbest thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, towards thy foe, who be nort in my sight, dare snuff it...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 04:30 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

666 posts of worthless crap......that didnt take long.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 06:56 AM
Seasoned Veteran Poster

I consider myself a Christian, but I am open minded. I use the brain that God provided me and I refuse to be a sheep and follow guidelines of some organized church. There are so many "stuffy" Christians out there that make real Christians look bad. A lot of these hard-core Christians are one step away from being Shiites.

\,,/
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 07:17 AM
2nd Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to melecat96
Being a Mechanic Engineer, I fall back on science when I need something explained. This has always worked well. But I would love to be put through some ghost experience. Everybody I know seems to have one or two ghost stories. I've never had one to tell.
I could easily believe there is other life in this galaxy/universe. It would be pretty short minded to think we are the only intelligent (relatively speaking) entities that exist in the vastness of space.

93 Mark VIII (Cobra Mustang drivetrain)
03 Focus ZX3
96 Cougar Xr7 (sold)
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 09:16 AM
Awaiting E-Mail Confirmation

Am I superstitious? Heck no... it is bad luck to be superstitious!
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 09:22 AM
Veteran Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemelancholic View Post
I consider myself a Christian, but I am open minded. I use the brain that God provided me and I refuse to be a sheep and follow guidelines of some organized church. There are so many "stuffy" Christians out there that make real Christians look bad. A lot of these hard-core Christians are one step away from being Shiites.
I'm with this guy. 4 years of Catholic school didn't really help, either.

- Alex B.
Ranger Up - Not everyone's war stories end in high school.

Out of the Thunderbird game for now.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 11:56 AM
Veteran Poster

well i am a real christian that belives that jesus died on the cross to save me from the sins i have made/will make,and all of yours too,but i am a member of an orginized church group but it has nothing to do with rules,the church it self dosen't have rules,i think if your a true christian that you will follow the rule that God has set forth for you/us to follow,but i am open minded in the regard that there might be ghosts and other life but i just don't know.....but,
stickysilvertbird i know this sound a little used but if you ever want to talk about it just message me,oh that goes for everybody...lol....but everybody sins,and Jesus loves sinners but he hates sin
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 04:44 PM
13's or Mildly Broken

Try having your street address be 666, the last 3 digits of your SSN be 666, and have red hair

-Melon

1994 Thunderbird SC 3.8L Supercharged
1999 Crown Victoria P71 4.6
2000 Explorer 5.0
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 04:49 PM
6th Gear Poster

FordFanatic, you read my mind.

lowered, koni sport adjustables, 4.30 tl in aluminum housing, mark 8 trans, j-mod, 93 mark viii ds, antenna hole=gone, kooks headers 1.75" primaries, 2.5" catless duals, midmount magnaflow, 96-97 sport wheels with 255/50/16 sumitomo HTR Zs, optima in the trunk, new motor...94 mark 6/6/08
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 04:49 PM
Voice/Data Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-BIRD 90 View Post
well i am a real christian that belives that jesus died on the cross to save me from the sins i have made/will make,and all of yours too,but i am a member of an orginized church group but it has nothing to do with rules,the church it self dosen't have rules,i think if your a true christian that you will follow the rule that God has set forth for you/us to follow,but i am open minded in the regard that there might be ghosts and other life but i just don't know.....but,
stickysilvertbird i know this sound a little used but if you ever want to talk about it just message me,oh that goes for everybody...lol....but everybody sins,and Jesus loves sinners but he hates sin

T-Bird X2

2017 Mustang GT 5.0L 2nd gen, cold air box,tune,6 speed auto,RGR 3.31, Magnaflow Tru X-pipe ,GT350RStrips
Gray Mustang Registry # 8582

post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 07:28 PM
Seasoned Veteran Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicks View Post
I'm with this guy. 4 years of Catholic school didn't really help, either.
Try grade school and high school! I wouldn't have it any other way though.

\,,/
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 07:58 PM
6th Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to ExecutiveHydra
*sigh*

1995 White Thunderbird - SOLD 8/8/07.

1997 Alpine Green Thunderbird LE Sport - 2.5" True-Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Super 40 series Mufflers. Cold Air Intake down into the front bumper, Scott's Custom Gauges, JMOD (Thanks Trunk Monkey), waiting on 3.73s - SOLD 12/1/2008

2004 F-150 Super Crew Lariat.---Sweet.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 08:01 PM
3rd Gear Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melon View Post
Try having your street address be 666, the last 3 digits of your SSN be 666, and have red hair

-Melon
Not superstitious at all, but I'm pretty sure that this one ^ is evil.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in