thanks.. (sarcasm) - TCCoA Forums
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 11:13 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to stickysilvertbird Send a message via MSN to stickysilvertbird Send a message via Yahoo to stickysilvertbird
thanks.. (sarcasm)

you know.. its really nice to know that you guys dislike me that much.. if it will make any one feel better i will leave the boards and stop with my "useless posts". i try to give out what i know and learn at the same time.. i now sometimes i dont make the most intelligent posts and sometimes i dont think before i post but then.. i must be one of the only few real human beings on this board. ive become friends with a few of you and those that i have become friends with i say thank you for your help and you support.. to the rest... well.. thanks for nothing.. now note that THIS ISNT DIRECTED AT EVERYONE ON HERE.. just a select few. when i joined this forum i wasnt expecting to be shunned around like some smelly lost dog you might find in a back alley.. i respect all of you the same as i respect anyone else. im sorry if i pissed anyone off with a question i asked or just a random comment i made just to make others laugh..

to those of you that are my friends or people that i have the better side of in acquaintance.. again i thank you.

~zack

♠Zack♠
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Maynard
Thou shalt pullest out thy pin and count to 3. no more, no less. 4 thou shall not count. nor shall thou count to 2, unless then proceeding to 3. 5 is right out! once thou counts to 3. being the third number being reached, then thou lobbest thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, towards thy foe, who be nort in my sight, dare snuff it...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 11:21 PM
PostSlut

*sigh

why do these posts keep coming up?

In my opinion, things like this should be left off the boards, and brought to PM's to the parties involved. It seems you have the courage to type up what you did, have a little more, and talk to the poeple that you feel the need to address this with.

Nick......................I'm back!!!
May you fly low and fast
rest in peace JL
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 11:23 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to stickysilvertbird Send a message via MSN to stickysilvertbird Send a message via Yahoo to stickysilvertbird
Quote:
Originally Posted by _95badbird View Post
*sigh

why do these posts keep coming up?

In my opinion, things like this should be left off the boards, and brought to PM's to the parties involved. It seems you have the courage to type up what you did, have a little more, and talk to the poeple that you feel the need to address this with.
in progress.. thanks for the advice though bro

♠Zack♠
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Maynard
Thou shalt pullest out thy pin and count to 3. no more, no less. 4 thou shall not count. nor shall thou count to 2, unless then proceeding to 3. 5 is right out! once thou counts to 3. being the third number being reached, then thou lobbest thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, towards thy foe, who be nort in my sight, dare snuff it...
post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 06:16 AM
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to Gcline
Im guessin this is in response to your 666 thread. I dont think you ask stupid questions or annoy anyone by your posts. If its annoying someone, then they shouldnt post a comment to it, unless someone really asks for it, like that one TBIRD 90 guy. I dont let it bend you outta shape if someone isnt being too kind on here or anywhere else on the internet, you dont have to deal with them in your everyday life. You cant please everyone. When I first got an MN12, I asked all sorts of questions that saved me all sorts of money on useless not needed parts. If people got annoyed by that, they didnt have to answer. Oh, and plus you use correct grammar! I've met so many people that used to talk smack on the internet about how fast their car is and how cool it is, and even if it was, the person was really nerdy and a weasel. Oh, and plus they never ever said that to your face.

Dont let it bend you outta shape dude, its the internet. Like I said you dont have to deal with these people in real life, just through a vbulletin based forum and your computer screen. I for one hope you stay, but thats up to you.

1997 Mercury Cougar XR7 Sport 4.6L
P.I. Intake, Mustang T/B and Upper Plenum,B&M Heavy Duty Trans Cooler, Trans Temp Gauge, A/F Ratio Gauge, K&N Cone Filter, Air Silencer Delete, 50% Front 20% Rear Tint, A&A Fiberglass GFX Kit, Xenon Front Clip, Magnaflow High Flow Cats

2001 Nissan Altima GXE Limited Edition

Daily Driver, 38mpg!

Quote:
at least Ford can pay their bills and not go on welfare like GM and Chrysler.
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 06:23 AM
Road warrior extrodinaire

Super Moderator

Garage
Dude?

I enjoy reading your posts and love the quotes you put in your sig.

Keep on being yourself. You're OK with me.

Like Gcline said, you can actually spell AND use correct grammar! That will get you far in my opinion.

Regards,
Trunk Monkey

Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. Fusion Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 06:27 AM
PostWhore

Send a message via MSN to SignofTheCat94 Send a message via Yahoo to SignofTheCat94
You're a fun guy. A post isn't useless if it makes someone laugh, gives out a tip or makes you think. Not every person likes every post and I probably annoy some people too!

Mods? Do the ones in the garage waiting to go on the car count?

Many thanks to my fellow Veterans; I am honored to be a part of your ranks.
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 06:32 AM
Voice/Data Guru

+ 1 Hope that you stay sticky , Just turn your head the other way for thoses that run there mouth.

2017 Mustang GT 5.0L 2nd gen, cold air box,tune,6 speed auto,RGR 3.31, Magnaflow Tru X-pipe ,GT350RStrips
Gray Mustang Registry # 8582

post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 07:04 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to 94 Daily Driven 4.6L
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickysilvertbird View Post
you know.. its really nice to know that you guys dislike me that much.. if it will make any one feel better i will leave the boards and stop with my "useless posts". i try to give out what i know and learn at the same time.. i now sometimes i dont make the most intelligent posts and sometimes i dont think before i post but then.. i must be one of the only few real human beings on this board. ive become friends with a few of you and those that i have become friends with i say thank you for your help and you support.. to the rest... well.. thanks for nothing.. now note that THIS ISNT DIRECTED AT EVERYONE ON HERE.. just a select few. when i joined this forum i wasnt expecting to be shunned around like some smelly lost dog you might find in a back alley.. i respect all of you the same as i respect anyone else. im sorry if i pissed anyone off with a question i asked or just a random comment i made just to make others laugh..

to those of you that are my friends or people that i have the better side of in acquaintance.. again i thank you.

~zack
If "THIS ISN’T DIRECTED AT EVERYONE ON HERE", then why did you post it for everyone to read?!?!!?

If you have a problem with a few individuals, take it to the PM’s. I you have a problem with the majority of the people on here, then by all means, go elsewhere .

I didn't have a problem with you until: "i must be one of the only few real human beings on this board" which I consider a blatant insult to myself and the majority of the people that post here. Sounds like quite the arrogant statement to me!!

Whining and insulting the majority of the posters here is not the way to get sympathy or resolve ANYTHING!!

97 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC (Chip'd, 3.73 T/L... so far... )
97 Ford Aspire (Slow, but getting 36 mpg (f'n Ethenol!! )
84 F250 Dually w/6.9L Diesel (7.3L IDI pending)
73 Mercury Cougar Convertible w/351C 4V (Partially Restored)
69 F100 LWB w/460 Engine
76 Glastron Carlson 23' Jet Boat w/460 CJ Engine
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 08:24 AM
5th Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to Battery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunk Monkey View Post
Like Gcline said, you can actually spell AND use correct grammar! That will get you far in my opinion.
Maybe we can use this to get capitalization in there too

"It's all in the reflexes"
LE RIP
Now 96 Mark VIII
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 08:50 AM
Veteran Poster

Quote:

~zack
Well, you could be like that 'other guy', and not use ANY punctuation marks at all. I do appreciate the double periods you use in this post, as if to signify a definite 'end' to every one of your sentences. The double periods have a sort of a metaphoric significance, as if to say 'Hey, feller, I think I just said something significant, lookie here!".
post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 09:34 AM
Veteran Poster

Now now, boys, I thought the whole point was NOT to pick on people. At least he's making an effort to write legibly.

Oh, and I know you weren't trying to be funny, but the phrase "like some smelly lost dog" made me laugh.

- Alex B.
Ranger Up - Not everyone's war stories end in high school.

Out of the Thunderbird game for now.
post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 09:43 AM
Veteran Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicks View Post
Now now, boys, I thought the whole point was NOT to pick on people. At least he's making an effort to write legibly.

Oh, and I know you weren't trying to be funny, but the phrase "like some smelly lost dog" made me laugh.
No, I wasn't picking on him too badly.....if I was, my personally-written 'yo mamma's so fat' jokes would have been fired off.....you know, like the following:

Yo Mamma's so fat, the only acting job she could ever get was to be the stunt double for the Death Star....

Yo mamma's so fat, the only way they could get her into a single picture frame was with an aerial view...
post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 10:15 AM
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to loudpipessavelives
stick around sticky!!!

It's all up to the individual if they read your posts or not, the mouse is in their hand and the choice is theirs wether they scroll past or click.....

93 Bird/ Trick Flow 5.0-- awaiting some fresh paint
99 Marquis on 20's (daily)
01 Mustang Cobra with bolt on's-- 22k miles, might be for sale soon

http://www.cardomain.com/id/CDogg93
post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 10:27 AM
5th Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to winkysrides
<100 somthing postes since 06 for a resion

Quote:
  • "Chuck Norris built my shortblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "
wheel hoppin and poppin!
91 Thunderbird sport 357W 5speed
88 stripped out 5.0 C4 and 4:56 gears in a 9in Ford

post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 10:32 AM
Veteran Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gcline View Post
Im guessin this is in response to your 666 thread. I dont think you ask stupid questions or annoy anyone by your posts. If its annoying someone, then they shouldnt post a comment to it, unless someone really asks for it, like that one TBIRD 90 guy.
what the hell is that suppose to mean,of and stickysilvertbird you are one of the best posters on here IMOH
post #16 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 10:33 AM
PostSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by winkysrides View Post
<100 somthing postes since 06 for a resion
and that reason is?

(this is not directed to anyone here)
man, this site is very nice to say the least.....try some other sites, like mustangworld, or corral...you have to really thick skinned to be on other ones.

it seams poeple forget, this is the internet, what one might say on here- will not say to your face.

Nick......................I'm back!!!
May you fly low and fast
rest in peace JL
post #17 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 10:55 AM
3rd Gear Poster

Quote:

~zack
Oh poop, I missed some drama. I know exactly where you are coming from, dude. I think you and i have alot in common as I am proned to being a little bit of a post-whore. Like right now. I went thru the exact same thing on another board...a very small few started giving me crap. I left the board and found another home. I really shouldn't have done that, but oh well. It's the internet and unfortunately, people will say anything and often wouldn't dare say it to you in person. The site i left, i think it got sort of boring after i left, mostly business and little play. Every board needs off hand interjections & a fun attitude. I look forward to seeing a few 'useless' posts from you.

On a side note, one of the wackos who gave ME a hard time followed me to my other forum to continue the harrassment.

Just keep being a human being.
post #18 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 11:25 AM
3rd Gear Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC94XR7 View Post
feckin funny!lol..... some people need a life
He joined my other Stang forum and tried, but he was repeatedly banned, b/c I have admin powahs.
He even threatened to sue me on his precious forum. Yeah, some people. We don't own the internet. We're just its trashy tenants. We should be grateful for the people who help when they can and if they're not malicious, let 'em have at it.

Angela