what is a home? - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 08:39 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to stickysilvertbird Send a message via MSN to stickysilvertbird Send a message via Yahoo to stickysilvertbird
what is a home?

alright.. i trust you guys and ive befriended a few of you, youve helped me alot with my car but now i have a little more of a personal problem.. please.. i need your advice..

ever since ive moved away from my home in Tennessee when my mother dragged me down here to live with her high school "sweetheart" of god knows how long ago ive found living with her to be less and less homely as the days go by. first off.. this "nice guy" that is supposedly the guy shes "in love with" is a complete *******.. first day i met him he pulled me away from my mom and started yelling at me.. (4 years ago mind you..). his words were

"You are one of the worst children ive had the misfortune to meet(now keep in mind hes seen me in person all of 20 minutes before this little "talk").. your going to respect my house and if you do ONE thing wrong while you living with us your out of my ****ing house.. thats it, no ifs ands or buts.. as soon as your 18, broke and jobless as you may be your out on the streets. i dont care what you or your mother says.. your not living with me after your legal"

well so far mom has convinced him to let me stay until i can get an apartment..
i have 2 jobs.. i work my ass off to keep this house up and running (mom makes too little and her boyfriend or fatass as i call him pays 2/3 of his 2K [biweekly..] checks to child support.). im completely under appreciated in my family.. ive put a new roof on the dock and water proofed it without so much as a thank you.. a week later they take out a loan, hire an independent contractor and have the whole ****ing thing rebuilt.. ive repainted this whole house inside and out and i dont get ****.. even a simple "thank you" would suffice.. but i get NOTHING.

to me ... right now.. this is nothing of what a home should be.. were ALWAYS fighting.. someone usually ends up putting a hole in a wall and walking out of the house every night because they just cant stand it..(usually me..). we never go out and do "family things" like go to that park or the movies or whatever a family usually does.. i cant take this anymore.. i have to respect the house and everything (and everyone) in it.. which i do, and yet no one knows im there until they want to complaing about my car being in the driveway or some stupid **** that i always get screamed at.

the most recent occurance of something like this is about an hour ago.. my moms getting ready for a baby shower shes throwing tomorrow and shes over stressing and crying. so i offer to go and get my girlfriend tomorrow before i leave for the airport and have her help her for the day until i get back.. i try to ****ing help and what do i get.. my own mother throws a pair of scissors at me and starts screaming about how i cant even afford to be nice and do other things around the housse so why should i offer to get someone to help her..

i need to leave guys.. i cant take this any more but i don't have the money to leave.. i could move to Tennessee but i don't want to leave my girl behind.. and i have no friends i can move in with down here.. so im stuck.. can you guys give me some advice to make this a little more bearable.. i really appreciate you input.. thanks in advance guys..

♠Zack♠
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Maynard
Thou shalt pullest out thy pin and count to 3. no more, no less. 4 thou shall not count. nor shall thou count to 2, unless then proceeding to 3. 5 is right out! once thou counts to 3. being the third number being reached, then thou lobbest thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, towards thy foe, who be nort in my sight, dare snuff it...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 08:52 PM
Voice/Data Guru

Jezz Zack sorry to hear friend . Best of luck to you bud .

2017 Mustang GT 5.0L 2nd gen, cold air box,tune,6 speed auto,RGR 3.31, Magnaflow Tru X-pipe ,GT350RStrips
Gray Mustang Registry # 8582

post #3 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 08:59 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to stickysilvertbird Send a message via MSN to stickysilvertbird Send a message via Yahoo to stickysilvertbird
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderChecken View Post
Jezz Zack sorry to hear friend . Best of luck to you bud .
thanks darren. its means alot that you just took the time to read it.

the only things i have that make me happy anymore is my girl, you guys here on TCCoA, and working on my car.. this just isnt right.... theres still a huge hole where my so called "family" is supposed to be.. sadly enough.. ive known my girlfriends family for all of.. maybe 2 of the 7 months weve been together and theyre more of a family than mine will ever be..

♠Zack♠
Quote:
Thou shalt pullest out thy pin and count to 3. no more, no less. 4 thou shall not count. nor shall thou count to 2, unless then proceeding to 3. 5 is right out! once thou counts to 3. being the third number being reached, then thou lobbest thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, towards thy foe, who be nort in my sight, dare snuff it...
post #4 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 09:01 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Nativedetroiter Send a message via MSN to Nativedetroiter Send a message via Yahoo to Nativedetroiter
Dude, that dude is an asshat. Dillweed. What ever you would like to call him.

you have got to find something for yourself. you have got to get out there on your own. I don't know how you can do it, but you need your independence.

Ya, its funny, Funny like a Clown.
post #5 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 09:16 PM
Veteran Poster

heck come up here to tennessee and we will treat you right,and take your g-freind with you
post #6 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 09:19 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-BIRD 90 View Post
heck come up here to tennessee and we will treat you right,and take your g-freind with you
wish i could.. then id have both my birds again! lol but shes not legal to move out.. youd be one to know that rob lol since youve probably looked at her myspace

♠Zack♠
Quote:
post #7 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 09:31 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to 95xbird Send a message via MSN to 95xbird
Keep your cool and save your pennys.Put up with the chit alittle longer and get your own place.

If you can't move out of state than thats what you need to do.And remember your Girlfirend probley won't be your last.You're only 18 years old man.

Start looking for a roomate.Don't offer anyhelp and just ignore your mom and her boyfriend.When they talk to you just be short and sweet.Like yes and no answers for everything.That will bother them more than anything.And when you get your place just show up in a truck and pack you chit and leave.No notice to them or anything.

Try it.

04 PI swap,SVO Supercharger 8-9 psi,Alcohol injection,39lbs Cobra injectors,XCal2-Walbro 255 LPH fuel pump,4.10 T-Lok,2003 4R70W built to withstand by RobertP,450hp JMOD,3800 circleD stall,trucool 4739 Trans Cooler,Dynotech 3.5 Driveshaft,70mm T/B,SCP Cold Air Intake,90mm LMAF,JBA headers,Magnaflow Midmount,No cats with 3inch piping,Vogtland 1.6inch drop,Cobra R's and xenon body kit.

Its slow, Really.
LS1 KILLER
1995 svo Tbird. R.I.P.
Parts FOR SALE http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=132585
96 Pearl white bird. Awaiting transplants from the 95
post #8 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 09:45 PM
PostWhore

Send a message via MSN to SignofTheCat94 Send a message via Yahoo to SignofTheCat94
Hey Zack, that is a BS situation you're in. It sounds like you're trying to do the right thing, but I have to agree that it's time for you to go. If I understood your initial post right, you're helping pay the way, so how about checking Craigslist for rooms for rent? I did a quick search and found this in the Sarasota area (reasonably close to you) just as an example. http://sarasota.craigslist.org/roo/736298902.html It's probably not ideal, but better than what you're dealing with now.

Mods? Do the ones in the garage waiting to go on the car count?

Many thanks to my fellow Veterans; I am honored to be a part of your ranks.
post #9 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 09:50 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SignofTheCat94 View Post
Hey Zack, that is a BS situation you're in. It sounds like you're trying to do the right thing, but I have to agree that it's time for you to go. If I understood your initial post right, you're helping pay the way, so how about checking Craigslist for rooms for rent? I did a quick search and found this in the Sarasota area (reasonably close to you) just as an example. http://sarasota.craigslist.org/roo/736298902.html It's probably not ideal, but better than what you're dealing with now.
thanks man. thats about an 1 1/2 hours from me.. not too bad of a neighborhood either.. i might check that out even if you were just using it as an example lol

♠Zack♠
Quote:
post #10 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 09:52 PM
PostWhore

Send a message via MSN to SignofTheCat94 Send a message via Yahoo to SignofTheCat94
Glad to see you got a little relief, anyway. Heck, I might be calling on you soon to find out about neighborhoods and schools since my next likely job will take me to Florida.

post #11 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 09:53 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to The Great Obucina
enlist in the United States Air Force and be surrounded by motivated, intelligent, like minded individuals who seek purpose in their lives.

"Booyah". Stu Scott.
1996 Braincoated, all Aluminum PI powered and obscenely loud Pearl White Tbird [email protected] AKA Dyrdek.
2013 Black on black FX2 Supercrew Ecoboost F150. Roll onto the scene with the ceiling missing.
post #12 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 09:53 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Quote:
Glad to see you got a little relief, anyway. Heck, I might be calling on you soon to find out about neighborhoods and schools since my next likely job will take me to Florida.
palmetto/bradenton/sarasota.. decent cities.. stpete isnt much better but still lol.. wheres your next job?

♠Zack♠
Quote:
post #13 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 09:54 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Nativedetroiter Send a message via MSN to Nativedetroiter Send a message via Yahoo to Nativedetroiter
Talking

Quote:
Oh, so now its Florida, dude, you don't have a clue right now do you? LOL, are you throwing darts at a Map?

post #14 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 09:54 PM
PostWhore

went to pm LOL; sorry for the hijack

post #15 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 09:54 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Obucina View Post
enlist in the United States Air Force and be surrounded by motivated, intelligent, like minded individuals who seek purpose in their lives.
Why does it have to be the Air Force? Or are you saying that just to Fack with me?

post #16 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 09:55 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to The Great Obucina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nativedetroiter View Post
Why does it have to be the Air Force? Or are you saying that just to Fack with me?
or the USN, USCG, or Army. He doesnt strike me as the marine corps type.

"Booyah". Stu Scott.
1996 Braincoated, all Aluminum PI powered and obscenely loud Pearl White Tbird [email protected] AKA Dyrdek.
2013 Black on black FX2 Supercrew Ecoboost F150. Roll onto the scene with the ceiling missing.
post #17 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 09:55 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Quote:
lol i cant stop laughing... this is the best ive felt all day

♠Zack♠
Quote:
post #18 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 09:56 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Obucina View Post
or the USN, USCG, or Army. He doesnt strike me as the marine corps type.
and im actually looking into the USCG

♠Zack♠
Quote:
post #19 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 09:59 PM
Veteran Poster

the airforce seams good,my gf says it not to bad
post #20 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 10:03 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickysilvertbird View Post
and im actually looking into the USCG
No Effin way... lol. Love that right there, now you made me laugh.

post #21 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 10:04 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Talking

Quote:
the airforce seams good,my gf says it not to bad
And did you check out what I told you to check out, or did your knees get weak?

Dam, Must have my 12 gauge on blast today!

post #22 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 10:05 PM
Veteran Poster

Quote:
And did you check out what I told you to check out, or did your knees get weak?
....im scured but i will check it out once i get somefree time., im not just shooting ****.
post #23 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 10:09 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
you can check it out online, lazy bastard.

www.navy.com

Do I need to do everything for you!

Don't be scared. Its easy.

post #24 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 10:13 PM
Veteran Poster

sweet im a do-er
post #25 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 10:16 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Talking

Quote:
sweet im a do-er
No your not. Stop lying to yourself.

post #26 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 10:20 PM
Veteran Poster

hehe,im a do not-er,hay im going to apply at another job next week soi can save up to get another car to go to college
post #27 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 10:24 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Here is a thing I don't understand. Why, if a person is qualified would they want to bust thier butt at 3 jobs to pay a Deans salary, then all of lifes extra needed equipment, when you can have one job, that pays for your school, has benefits and then you don't need to save money to buy another car, cause you will already have that..

Sorry to hijack this thread. I just don't see the light in the mans head....

Any questions?

post #28 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 10:25 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Quote:
Here is a thing I don't understand. Why, if a person is qualified would they want to bust thier butt at 3 jobs to pay a Deans salary, then all of lifes extra needed equipment, when you can have one job, that pays for your school, has benefits and then you don't need to save money to buy another car, cause you will already have that..

Sorry to hijack this thread. I just don't see the light in the mans head....

Any questions?
lmao i dont care if its hijacked or not im laughing my ass off... lol this is the happiest ive been all day

♠Zack♠
Quote:
post #29 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 10:26 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Good, now join the Navy, so everyday can be a happy day! I am outtie.

post #30 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 10:29 PM
Veteran Poster

i don't know about the navy speen 6months at a time on a ship with guys that have ben sexualy deprived(frm women)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in