Redstone Arsenal AL Meth Lab.. - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-08-2008, 07:07 AM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to 94 Daily Driven 4.6L
Redstone Arsenal AL Meth Lab..

Gee, let's figure a safe place to build a Meth Lab... I know, the Arsenal is safe and secure and has limited access. Let's build one there!!

http://www.al.com/news/huntsvilletim...340.xml&coll=1

Can you imagine the GI in Korea.... "Sgt. Wilson, the CO would like to see you ASAP...." Talk about a WTF conversation that would be!!!

As I've always said, drugs produce idiots...

97 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC (Chip'd, 3.73 T/L... so far... )
97 Ford Aspire (Slow, but getting 36 mpg (f'n Ethenol!! )
84 F250 Dually w/6.9L Diesel (7.3L IDI pending)
73 Mercury Cougar Convertible w/351C 4V (Partially Restored)
69 F100 LWB w/460 Engine
76 Glastron Carlson 23' Jet Boat w/460 CJ Engine
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-08-2008, 07:25 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Nativedetroiter Send a message via MSN to Nativedetroiter Send a message via Yahoo to Nativedetroiter
Holy bejesus. What a thing to do on a military installation.

Ya, its funny, Funny like a Clown.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-08-2008, 07:52 AM
Road warrior extrodinaire

Super Moderator

Garage
Yea, that's a WTF conversation! He's lucky he's 7,000 miles away. I hope he can claim no knowledge of her activities. He should divorce her, cut his losses and run! She's facing 20 years anyway. He's probably got some Korean girl action goin' on, on the side anyway.

You can take the riff-raff out of the gutter but you can't take the gutter out of the riff-raff.

I was an MP at Fort Leonard Wood for a number of years and it never ceased to amaze me the things people would do.

Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. FusionŽ Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-09-2008, 05:36 PM
Pimp in denial

Korean girl? Nah. Filipino...probably.

-Aaron
FaceBook
2002 Matte Yellow Wrapped Mustang GT
383rwhp/400rwtq
Vortech Supercharged/Kooks Long Tube Headers/X-pipe/Bassani Catback/H&R Lowering Springs/Anderson Power Pipe/SVE Series 1 18x9.5/18x10.5 Wheels
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-18-2008, 01:10 PM
PostWhore
The AFDB is on a lil tight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunk Monkey View Post
Yea, that's a WTF conversation! He's lucky he's 7,000 miles away. I hope he can claim no knowledge of her activities. He should divorce her, cut his losses and run! She's facing 20 years anyway. He's probably got some Korean girl action goin' on, on the side anyway.

You can take the riff-raff out of the gutter but you can't take the gutter out of the riff-raff.

I was an MP at Fort Leonard Wood for a number of years and it never ceased to amaze me the things people would do.
I went there for JROTC summer camp 2 times and I was amazed at the proportion of rednecks to non rednecks lol. I got to see ticks for the first time. SOme of those drill sgts. had the funniest sense of humor. I remember the chairs in the chow hall where super close together and we had to stand at parade "rest" staggered in line to wait to eat. Again I heard the most redneck things while I was there, and I consider myself part redneck as it is.

The Meth epidemic reminds me of the movie Robocop 2 where the drug "nuke" was an epidemic, just like meth. Funny how that's similar. Anyone with a brain won't touch the stuff, let the morons kill themselves on it. I live in a neighborhood where I know people are strapped, break ins here don't "just happen" cause you'll get killed. Now the nicer homes 3 blocks away well, they get robbed regularly. Likely from meth-heads.

Spinning pies like wheels.

DD driving my 20 year old project

Now with new ball joints...again

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in