Any Last Comic Standing fans out there? - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 08:59 PM Thread Starter
Road warrior extrodinaire

Super Moderator

Garage
Any Last Comic Standing fans out there?

Iliza Shlesinger Rocks!!

Two weeks in a row up for elimination and she sends 4 packing!!!!

I actually had a chance to meet her when I was in LA last year. Not only is she a great comedian but a wonderful person too.

Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. FusionŽ Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto

Last edited by Trunk Monkey; 07-17-2008 at 09:19 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 09:12 PM
2nd Gear Poster

I think she is one of the funniest on the show, but she is up against some tough odds.

PI head and intake swap, J modded 99 trans w/ 3500 Stall Dirty Dog converter, Mark VIII drive shaft & pumpkin with 3.73 and sct tuned. Mid mount Magnaflow di/do, kyb's and springtech springs. Tuned by Precision Autosports.

Best time 13.91 @ 97

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57...arterView2.jpg
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-18-2008, 07:14 AM
2nd Gear Poster

She is funny and I like her comedy, but I don't like her as a person. She lied strait to ku's face. I can't stand people like that. People some times call me an a$$, but at least I am honest.

I am just thankful that god's pottery was eliminated last week. I don't even know how they got to the finals.
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-18-2008, 08:14 AM
Seasoned Veteran Poster

I recorded it last night and did not finish watching it. I cannot stand the guy from India I think he is an arrogant idiot. I know now that she won but I do not know who went home so I will stay away from this thread until I finish watching the rest of the show LOL.

1995 LX 4.6 Stock for now.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-18-2008, 12:43 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by childinplay420 View Post
She is funny and I like her comedy, but I don't like her as a person. She lied strait to ku's face. I can't stand people like that. People some times call me an a$$, but at least I am honest.

I am just thankful that god's pottery was eliminated last week. I don't even know how they got to the finals.
Meh, she's playing the game. LCS is no different than any other reality show as far as strategy. Actually, she didn't lie to ku straight to her face as I recall she was looking in the mirror messing with her hair when she said that. lol

I was glad to see God's pottery, Foot and that indian guy - Papa CJ sent packing too. I don't know which one of them annoyed me more? And, like you said, I don't know how they even got to the finals.

I just hope she can catch a break next week and chill in the green room while some other contestants go up for elimination.

Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. FusionŽ Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-18-2008, 07:29 PM
Seasoned Veteran Poster

I just finished watching it and Papa CJ's jokes were the same a he did in Vegas. Next weeks show will be worth watching when they go to the playboy Mansion. We should have an All American TCCoA meet there, I think Hugh would approve of it.

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-18-2008, 07:43 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremys95Thunderbird View Post
I just finished watching it and Papa CJ's jokes were the same a he did in Vegas.

Next weeks show will be worth watching when they go to the playboy Mansion. We should have an All American TCCoA meet there, I think Hugh would approve of it.
Yea, I don't think Papa CJ has that much material. He just kept re-using the same crap. Very abusive towards the audience. It's no wonder he got voted out.

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-19-2008, 07:35 AM
Seasoned Veteran Poster

I thought that guy in the audience was going to jump on stage and give him a beating, that would have been great.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in