ready to kill my new svc manager.. - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-02-2008, 08:56 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to stickysilvertbird Send a message via MSN to stickysilvertbird Send a message via Yahoo to stickysilvertbird
ready to kill my new svc manager..

so.. as you all know i started working at tire kingdom about a month ago.. well ive since been transferred to a different store, big mistake . we got this new service manager the same day i started at this new store, well in the beginning all was cool, he was showing a bit of his supreme idiocy, but nothing was said to offend anyone.

Well after thinking hes all snug with everyone in the store(about a week later) we have another kid, same age as me, come in and start working so i took him and trained him on how to do everything and we became good friends. well now this new service manager (or f**ktard as i like to call him), thinks it funny that he makes us out to be gay, well being very straight i naturally took offense to this, but he persists with the .

So today he was really getting on my nerves, within 2 hours of me clocking in to work i had already told him to shut the **** up about 5 times, the last time he said anything of the sort to me, in front of the store manager as well i went after him and i would liked to have killed him but my store manager held me back. well needless to say let the sexual harassment charges begin... well thats my workplace rant for the day.... just thought id share the rant with you all and i needed to get it out lol....NEXT!!

♠Zack♠
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Maynard
Thou shalt pullest out thy pin and count to 3. no more, no less. 4 thou shall not count. nor shall thou count to 2, unless then proceeding to 3. 5 is right out! once thou counts to 3. being the third number being reached, then thou lobbest thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, towards thy foe, who be nort in my sight, dare snuff it...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-02-2008, 09:53 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Nativedetroiter Send a message via MSN to Nativedetroiter Send a message via Yahoo to Nativedetroiter
Start charges. The workplace has no room for that crap.

Ya, its funny, Funny like a Clown.
post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-02-2008, 10:05 PM
PostWhore

i work in the petrochemical industry. We have a no toleration act for that type of behavior.

call the regional manager or the bbb.

supercoupin'

www.EFIDynoTuning.com
post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-02-2008, 10:07 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to stickysilvertbird Send a message via MSN to stickysilvertbird Send a message via Yahoo to stickysilvertbird
my regional managers a dick, trust me. a good friend of mine was the service manager before this jerkoff and he got demoted simply because alan (regional VP) ddnt like him, if there ever was a corrupt company it would have to be the tire kingdoms of southern FL

♠Zack♠
Quote:
Thou shalt pullest out thy pin and count to 3. no more, no less. 4 thou shall not count. nor shall thou count to 2, unless then proceeding to 3. 5 is right out! once thou counts to 3. being the third number being reached, then thou lobbest thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, towards thy foe, who be nort in my sight, dare snuff it...
post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-02-2008, 10:55 PM
Road warrior extrodinaire

Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nativedetroiter View Post
Start charges. The workplace has no room for that crap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by decipha View Post
i work in the petrochemical industry. We have a no toleration act for that type of behavior.

call the regional manager or the bbb.
+2 or whatever a double quote agreement would be?

Don't swing at him Sticky! Let your fingers do the talkin' over the phone keypad that is. Call corporate, HR specifically and file a complaint. The HR people are very powerful and will put the heat on from the top down (Way above the Regional Manager).

Keep good notes, remember the pen is mightier than the sword (In most civilized nations)!

If you can prove your case and I don't think you'll have a problem with that. F**tard will be lookin' for a new job in no time and tryin' to explain why he got Sh*t-canned from the last one!

Let us know how this one works out.

Good Luck!

TM

Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. Fusion® Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto
post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 08:42 AM
PostWhore

Send a message via MSN to SignofTheCat94 Send a message via Yahoo to SignofTheCat94
Sticky, keep your cool. The advice already given here is very good. Definately call the HR department; also, look to see if there is a sexual harrassment hotling and turn him in on that. Have the new guy you're trying train turn in a complaint as well. No fists!!!

Mods? Do the ones in the garage waiting to go on the car count?

Many thanks to my fellow Veterans; I am honored to be a part of your ranks.
post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 09:21 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to 94 Daily Driven 4.6L
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickysilvertbird View Post
so.. as you all know i started working at tire kingdom about a month ago.. well ive since been transferred to a different store, big mistake . we got this new service manager the same day i started at this new store, well in the beginning all was cool, he was showing a bit of his supreme idiocy, but nothing was said to offend anyone.

Well after thinking hes all snug with everyone in the store(about a week later) we have another kid, same age as me, come in and start working so i took him and trained him on how to do everything and we became good friends. well now this new service manager (or f**ktard as i like to call him), thinks it funny that he makes us out to be gay, well being very straight i naturally took offense to this, but he persists with the .

So today he was really getting on my nerves, within 2 hours of me clocking in to work i had already told him to shut the **** up about 5 times, the last time he said anything of the sort to me, in front of the store manager as well i went after him and i would liked to have killed him but my store manager held me back. well needless to say let the sexual harassment charges begin... well that’s my workplace rant for the day.... just thought id share the rant with you all and I needed to get it out lol....NEXT!!
I see errors on both sides of the coin:

Definitely him for harassing you, but you for getting mad and violent (I know if I was the store manager, you would have been fired on the spot at the same time counseled as to your rights to file a harassment claim.)

But for future reference, the first time someone says something you find offensive, you should calmly and politely say you consider the statements offensive. The second time you should again, calmly and politely reiterated your offence to the statements while informing him you are beginning to document his harassment. The third time you should calmly and politely talk to his/your supervisor and file a legitimate documented complaint. The fourth, fifth, sixth, etc times you just keep escalating the issue with the documentation from each time you talked to a manager until it gets resolved.

Then if all else fails, there is the legal avenue.

Getting mad and 1. Telling him to "shut the **** up" multiple times, and 2. Physically attacking him is just proving to everyone your level of maturity.

What do you think getting mad and violent does to someone harassing you? All it does is entertain them because they know they can push your buttons and make you act a fool. If you react calmly and politely, (but firmly) you take away their fun (power) because they realize they can’t screw with you.

Anger and violence seldom provides anything good in the workplace. And usually comes back with a negative impression.

Just some simple advice from an old fart. Like the saying goes, “Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.”

97 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC (Chip'd, 3.73 T/L... so far... )
97 Ford Aspire (Slow, but getting 36 mpg (f'n Ethenol!! )
84 F250 Dually w/6.9L Diesel (7.3L IDI pending)
73 Mercury Cougar Convertible w/351C 4V (Partially Restored)
69 F100 LWB w/460 Engine
76 Glastron Carlson 23' Jet Boat w/460 CJ Engine
post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 11:00 AM
Pedal Faster

Send a message via AIM to Josh_Keady
OMG, he called you gay? Dude, fight him! Prove you're not gay! Prove it to everyone before it's too late!

Josh Keady

1994 Super Coupe ('93 5.0L swap), 1990 Tbird 3.8L, 1982 Honda CB900F, 1972 F-100 SportCustom 4x4, 1970 Chevy Custom Camper / 20
post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 11:22 AM
5th Gear Poster

Send a message via MSN to alasich
lol, easy sticky. ahahaha

And yes, just go higher than him and start filling charges. FIGHT HIM WITH FIGHTING....

also, we always do this around my work place... sexual jokes that is. but its with friends.

Black 3.8L Cougar LS

Muffler removal, K&N Drop In Air Filter, 205/75/R15 Trail Rated Tires, Rear Chrome Removal, Front Fog Lights, Digital Dash Mod, New AOD Transmission with Shift Kit, Air Silencer Delete

~newly painter front and back bumper and side mirrors. Done by me, and quite proud of it!~
post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 12:33 PM
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to Gcline
Call corporate and file a complaint. This dumb arse when I worked at advance used to say stuff like that about me, until I showed up before my senior prom with a local model and never heard anything after that.

1997 Mercury Cougar XR7 Sport 4.6L
P.I. Intake, Mustang T/B and Upper Plenum,B&M Heavy Duty Trans Cooler, Trans Temp Gauge, A/F Ratio Gauge, K&N Cone Filter, Air Silencer Delete, 50% Front 20% Rear Tint, A&A Fiberglass GFX Kit, Xenon Front Clip, Magnaflow High Flow Cats

2001 Nissan Altima GXE Limited Edition

Daily Driver, 38mpg!

Quote:
at least Ford can pay their bills and not go on welfare like GM and Chrysler.
post #11 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 01:16 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Send a message via AIM to MadMikeyL
You want to know the fastest way to get him to stop...play into it and act like you are coming onto him. People who make fun of other people with gay jokes like that are almost always insecure about their own sexuality. If all of a sudden calling you gay will put him in an uncomfortable position, he will knock it off damn fast!

-91 Cougar LS, coming soon, complete overhaul with a 427" Windsor.
-90 XR7 5-speed black on black w/sunroof, MP2, coated rotors, double intercooler, 15%OD, ported heads, comp stage 1 cam, 85mm TB, 90MM LMAF, 80# injectors, and ported big valve heads
-98 Mark VIII LSC, Procharger P600b, TR3650 swap and 3.73s.
-90 SC Automatic rustbucket winter beater
-97 Tbird Sport 4.6 Nice weather daily driver
-"Your buddy Mike is INSANE!" -ClintD's dad
post #12 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 01:21 PM
5th Gear Poster

LOL at MadMickeyL. Thats awesome, but i dont think i could do that... who knows, maybe he's interested and would start hitting on him back... then things quickly backfire and go down hill. ahahaha

Black 3.8L Cougar LS

Muffler removal, K&N Drop In Air Filter, 205/75/R15 Trail Rated Tires, Rear Chrome Removal, Front Fog Lights, Digital Dash Mod, New AOD Transmission with Shift Kit, Air Silencer Delete

~newly painter front and back bumper and side mirrors. Done by me, and quite proud of it!~
post #13 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 05:36 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMikeyL View Post
You want to know the fastest way to get him to stop...play into it and act like you are coming onto him. People who make fun of other people with gay jokes like that are almost always insecure about their own sexuality. If all of a sudden calling you gay will put him in an uncomfortable position, he will knock it off damn fast!
eh.. lol i tryed that once in a similar situation and as alasich said.. basically.. **** rolls downhill.. lol and beside who can call me gay when ive got her

Photobucket

someone call me gay now.. after you clean the drool off your keyboard

♠Zack♠
Quote:
post #14 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 05:45 PM
Road warrior extrodinaire

Super Moderator

Garage
Did you photoshop that? The lighting is off just a little bit. lol.

Back on topic. Sh*t isn't suppose to roll down hill if the complaint is legitimate and handled correctly. Then not only do you have them for Sexual Harassment you also have them for discrimination. Any good attorney would love to take on a case like that. Just be able to document what happened.

Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. Fusion® Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto
post #15 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 06:27 PM
5th Gear Poster

Get your cell phone voice recorder on, and record him saying it!

Black 3.8L Cougar LS

post #17 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 06:47 PM
5th Gear Poster

my co-workers bug me about a million things a day, then i just bug on back. its all good fun!

Black 3.8L Cougar LS

post #18 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 08:24 PM
CEO, WT Club

Send a message via AIM to GODSPEED Send a message via MSN to GODSPEED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_Keady View Post
OMG, he called you gay? Dude, fight him! Prove you're not gay! Prove it to everyone before it's too late!

Quote:
That your sister? Seriously man grow up.

-Joel

Previous MN12s:
'95 Thunderbird 4.6L V8 - Performance White
Bought 01/12/08 w/ 33,000 original mi. Big plans, little execution. Sold as a fallen victim to life's happenings.
'95 Thunderbird 4.6L V8 - Performance White
Leaky shifter @ 137,441; what a good ride. Gone to the crusher, but not forgotten... moth and rust doth corrupt.

'13 Mustang GT Premium 5.0L V8, Auto, Brembo, Black - Daily Dark Horse
'11 Edge SEL AWD 3.5L V6, Loaded, Black - For the Misses
'98 F-150 XLT RegCab 8'Bed, 4.6L V8 4x4 ORP Oxford White - Work Truck

post #19 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 09:35 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Nativedetroiter Send a message via MSN to Nativedetroiter Send a message via Yahoo to Nativedetroiter
A pic on an internet forum doesn't say much. I can pull pics all day long, and I am not drooling, she isn't my type.

Get over it now, let the process work, and what if the Manager does it just to see how you react? I don't know, been there, done that. I've put up with a Duece and a half load of B.S. just gotta learn how to deal with it.

Ya, its funny, Funny like a Clown.
post #20 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 09:46 PM
PostWhore

shes my type send her my way

:drool

j/k i got a beautiful woman at home with my child inside her

supercoupin'

www.EFIDynoTuning.com
post #21 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 09:48 PM
PostWhore

Send a message via MSN to SignofTheCat94 Send a message via Yahoo to SignofTheCat94
Meh, if he keeps it up, ask him why he's cruising at work and politely tell him if you were gay, you'd go for someone less feminine.

Mods? Do the ones in the garage waiting to go on the car count?

Many thanks to my fellow Veterans; I am honored to be a part of your ranks.
post #22 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 09:53 PM
Slacks 12 months a year
TCCoAAC Member

Send a message via Yahoo to LX-Tasy
Whats that saying if your feelings get hurt...........oh, Truth Hurts.So if you are getting mad at someone messing with you, then that must mean the truth hurts.

Being in the Navy for 10 years I have heard it all.I work with a bunch of retired Marines and man, they have said just about every sexual comment to me that could be said, do you think I got mad and cussed them out, nope, I just told them at least I scored high enough on the ASVAB to choose another branch of the service.You gotta know when to take a joke and when to throw one back at them.By you getting mad that is more fuel for the fire to them.

But then there is a point where you had enough, just let that person know in a private meeting that those remarks arent called for and that you would like them to stop.If that doesnt work, get a lawyer.

Good Luck,
Chris

"My Other Ride Is Your Girl"
"If Nissan motorsports is Nismo, wouldn't Honda Motorsports be Homo?"
Before the internet, the village idiot would stay in his own village
REAL RACERS DRIVE STRAIGHT TO THE FINISH LINE, WHILE THE OTHERS DRIVE AROUND IN CIRCLES LOOKING FOR IT
05 Supercharged Ranger Edge tuned by www.blueovalchips.com
post #23 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 12:35 AM Thread Starter
PostWhore

anyone who knows me personally or that has had a disagreance with me (joel, you should remember quite well) knows damn well that i have anger issues. tomorrow.. well.. today.. is my day off for this week so phone calls are going to be made. oh and joel... shes not my sister my sister happens to be eleven.. my girls 16...

♠Zack♠
Quote:
post #24 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 03:26 PM
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to Gcline
jail bait!

1997 Mercury Cougar XR7 Sport 4.6L
P.I. Intake, Mustang T/B and Upper Plenum,B&M Heavy Duty Trans Cooler, Trans Temp Gauge, A/F Ratio Gauge, K&N Cone Filter, Air Silencer Delete, 50% Front 20% Rear Tint, A&A Fiberglass GFX Kit, Xenon Front Clip, Magnaflow High Flow Cats

2001 Nissan Altima GXE Limited Edition

Daily Driver, 38mpg!

Quote:
at least Ford can pay their bills and not go on welfare like GM and Chrysler.
post #25 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 03:32 PM
PostSlut

So your not gay??

Nick......................I'm back!!!
May you fly low and fast
rest in peace JL
post #26 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 03:42 PM
PostWhore

just get over it and deal with it your not always going to come across people you like, or who like you. its called life. and if you know your not gay then stop being a baby about it and ignore him, eventually he'll stop when he sees your not getting bothered by it. either that of flip out on him and go nuts, then he might get scared of you and leave you alone lol

anyways how is everyone's car running??

most people talk, but few are up for the moment
-where there's money and imagination, there's cool cars
ohhh the Junkyard , one man's trash is another man's treasure

1993 3.8L Tbird----sold
1994 4.6L Tbird----sold
1995 Mark VIII----sold
2004 Mustang GT----sold
2003 Mach 1----current
post #27 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 03:53 PM
PostSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty2919 View Post

all 4 are great, thanks for asking.

Nick......................I'm back!!!
May you fly low and fast
rest in peace JL
post #28 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 04:07 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to Chris_Murder
Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty2919 View Post
4.6 running great
3.8 stock, just finished putting the final nail in it's coffin so to speak
3.8 project car, just finished rebuilding it, titled it, insured it, registered it, and it's off to the alignment shop.

-1996 Pearl White Thunderbird 4.6 Sport 4v with many mods:
Current Best: 13.583 @ 103.74 10/2014.
227hp/241tq measured on calibrated mustang dyno, tested at full vehicle simulation with inertia enabled, no number skewing.
-2001 White Ford F-250 Super Duty 6.8 V10, 4-door, 4x4, Limo Tint, BFG KO2's, Bilstein 7100 Remote Reservoir Race Bypass Shocks, 6" Spring lift, Kenwood Double Din, K&N Intake, FlowMaster Exhaust
Amber_Murder's Daily Driver.
-2005 White GMC Sierra 3500 6.6 Duramax, Dually, 4-door, 4x4, Limo Tint, BFG Commercial T/A's, Rancho RS9000XL Shocks, Kenwood Double Din, K&N Intake, Banks Monster Exhaust
Chris_Murder's Daily Driver.
post #29 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 04:40 PM
5th Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to winkysrides
Quote:

Photobucket

i didnt see any vagina in that pic it could be hidding some wood down there....

Quote:
  • "Chuck Norris built my shortblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "
wheel hoppin and poppin!
91 Thunderbird sport 357W 5speed
88 stripped out 5.0 C4 and 4:56 gears in a 9in Ford

post #30 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 04:54 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to 95xbird Send a message via MSN to 95xbird
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nativedetroiter View Post
A pic on an internet forum doesn't say much. I can pull pics all day long, and I am not drooling, she isn't my type.

No doubt Roger,You like the little mail order brides.lol J/k.I love you man!But not in a gay way.

04 PI swap,SVO Supercharger 8-9 psi,Alcohol injection,39lbs Cobra injectors,XCal2-Walbro 255 LPH fuel pump,4.10 T-Lok,2003 4R70W built to withstand by RobertP,450hp JMOD,3800 circleD stall,trucool 4739 Trans Cooler,Dynotech 3.5 Driveshaft,70mm T/B,SCP Cold Air Intake,90mm LMAF,JBA headers,Magnaflow Midmount,No cats with 3inch piping,Vogtland 1.6inch drop,Cobra R's and xenon body kit.

Its slow, Really.
LS1 KILLER
1995 svo Tbird. R.I.P.
Parts FOR SALE http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=132585
96 Pearl white bird. Awaiting transplants from the 95

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in