this sucks I knew this guy when he first started ministry - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-21-2008, 09:49 PM Thread Starter
5th Gear Poster

this sucks I knew this guy when he first started ministry

Seriously follow the link to a pic and article about a guy who sexually molested a 16 year old boy. It sucks because I went to church with him when he became a youth minister I didnt like the church though so I started going to a methodist church, I was 14 around that time and as balls to the wall I was, I just dont see how a 16 yo could be taken advantage of. Josh ponder is his name and he was so weak and little and now he is fat but still how can you get molested at 16 like that. I feel the boy was exploring and then felt gross so he blew the whistle. Read the article the situation is horrible, and it makes me think more about who my 7 year old son goes places with because everyone trusted him, he was really nice and of course thats the way these sick people are. I feel for all the families involved especially his wife and kids. All I have to say is, why?

http://www.stopbaptistpredators.org/...al_ponder.html

Sorry stupid my space

Got the only bird with Lambo Doors in Texas!
Thanks Luke!
97 Thunderbird 4.6
1992 Merc. Cougar 5.0
1995 Merc. Cougar 4.6

Last edited by sloth92; 08-23-2008 at 10:59 AM. Reason: bad link
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-21-2008, 10:38 PM
Full Metal

Send a message via AIM to RedThunder94 Send a message via Yahoo to RedThunder94
link's been disabled.

Smash Forehead on Keyboard to Continue....

2004 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
Pioneer DEH-P6000UB Infinity 2 way 6x8's, and Eclipse 5x7 3 ways, Fultron Tweets, Infinity 1211A, Alpine SWR-1222D Type-R 12.

1999 VW New Beetle SOLD!

1990 F150 Lariat Xlt 4.9L std cab longbed, E4OD, Work Truck.

1994 F150 XL 5.0L 4R70W Current Project.

Member of the MN12Online posse.

click here to check 'em out.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-23-2008, 10:59 AM Thread Starter
5th Gear Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedThunder94 View Post
link's been disabled.
Thankyou, I fixed the link stupid myspace

Thanks Luke!
97 Thunderbird 4.6
1992 Merc. Cougar 5.0
1995 Merc. Cougar 4.6
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-23-2008, 05:50 PM
PostWhore
The AFDB is on a lil tight.

why you ask?

Maybe he's gay and in the church thats a no no. So you create a self hating closet gay who has a chance to score some young boy and bam there ya go. Just my guess

Spinning pies like wheels.

DD driving my 20 year old project

Now with new ball joints...again
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-23-2008, 06:16 PM Thread Starter
5th Gear Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splattered View Post
why you ask?

Maybe he's gay and in the church thats a no no. So you create a self hating closet gay who has a chance to score some young boy and bam there ya go. Just my guess
good point, but still there are so many men who would have been thrilled to be with him and he has to ruin his life like that, man, he is screwed for life literally and I seriously believe he has a sickness to have no self control like that. Being gay is not a sickness either alot of people cant help it, they were around woman too much and momma didnt say man up when the little boy was crying for a little scrape. They also try to not be gay alot they have kids get married and fight it cause they dont like it either but they just think they cant win but any way he had kids and a wife he should have just fessed up to being gay and started over, instead of messing with minor.

Thanks Luke!
97 Thunderbird 4.6
1992 Merc. Cougar 5.0
1995 Merc. Cougar 4.6
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-24-2008, 01:45 PM
PostWhore
The AFDB is on a lil tight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC94XR7 View Post
if that happened in canada, that would be called legal. as long as he agreed to engage in sexual activity. age of consent in canada is 14. so a sick 35 year old can legally go out with a 14 year old. the liberal government wont let us change that.
Or you can live here in the US where millions of tax $'s are used in case after case of stat. rape and fill up the legal system. Creating a huge money wasting effort. Why not let it be the old fashioned way where if the parents have a problem they can just shoot the man or women in question with no one getting in their business.

Spinning pies like wheels.

DD driving my 20 year old project

Now with new ball joints...again
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-24-2008, 02:58 PM
2nd Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to melecat96
Quote:
Or you can live here in the US where millions of tax $'s are used in case after case of stat. rape and fill up the legal system. Creating a huge money wasting effort. Why not let it be the old fashioned way where if the parents have a problem they can just shoot the man or women in question with no one getting in their business.
+1

Well said. Fact is, there are more sickos out there right now than you might have guessed. If you ever want a good scare, go look up the neighborhood you live in and check out who are the registered sex offenders living next to you. My previous landlord was a 4th degree sex offender. I never would have guessed with the white picket fence, nice couple mercedes and a loving wife with 3 daughters in college. We really live in a world of crap.

93 Mark VIII (Cobra Mustang drivetrain)
03 Focus ZX3
96 Cougar Xr7 (sold)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in