Wooooo Drugs!!!!! - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-30-2008, 03:01 PM Thread Starter
5th Gear Poster

Send a message via MSN to alasich
Wooooo Drugs!!!!!

ok, i feel it very necessary to post this.

I recently went to a doctor, found out i have a spinal problem, it's shapped like the letter S!!! (s as in snake)

my back hurts 24/7 (well the moments i am awake in that 24/7) so the doctor (female doctor) gave me some free pills to use to help the pain.

Well i recently got the flu, so i took a bunch of other stuff aswell. Well lets just say now i feel nothing...

and i'm now at work talking to people on the phone, WOOO

also.... I LOST MY SCREWDRIVER!!!! I NEED IT TO SCREW THINGS IN MY CAR BEFORE WORK IS OVER!!!!!

Black 3.8L Cougar LS

Muffler removal, K&N Drop In Air Filter, 205/75/R15 Trail Rated Tires, Rear Chrome Removal, Front Fog Lights, Digital Dash Mod, New AOD Transmission with Shift Kit, Air Silencer Delete

~newly painter front and back bumper and side mirrors. Done by me, and quite proud of it!~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-30-2008, 03:14 PM
PostWhore

Yeah I believe it's Kyphosis? It can result from Scheuermann’s disease. I was diagnosed with it a few years back. Pain 24/7, and my spine is also an "S" shape based on my MRI's. But I don't take medicine at all. Just excercise, but I did try some pills, I forget the name? But yeah, also WOOOOO for those days.

But without getting religious on here, I am a person of faith, and believe in healing. I believe with faith for that day, on the will of the one I serve above. Many powerful miracles have been seen in my family.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-30-2008, 03:24 PM
PostWhore
The AFDB is on a lil tight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96dirtybird View Post
Yeah I believe it's Kyphosis? It can result from Scheuermann’s disease. I was diagnosed with it a few years back. Pain 24/7, and my spine is also an "S" shape based on my MRI's. But I don't take medicine at all. Just excercise, but I did try some pills, I forget the name? But yeah, also WOOOOO for those days.

But without getting religious on here, I am a person of faith, and believe in healing. I believe with faith for that day, on the will of the one I serve above. Many powerful miracles have been seen in my family.
Dude I dislike the prescription pain pills too. They aren't good for you. Feel good at first but they don't heal ya. Its good that you've found another way to deal with it.

Spinning pies like wheels.

DD driving my 20 year old project

Now with new ball joints...again
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-30-2008, 03:37 PM Thread Starter
5th Gear Poster

Send a message via MSN to alasich
i totally agree. I'm not normally into drugs and pills and such, but somedays my back pretty much always hurts, and with the flu it makes it worse. And my job definatly doesn't help, so i said i'll give em a shot. And if you take some cold pills, expensive pills, and like other things... well...

MY CAR ATE THE SCREWDRIVER

also... very interesting day at work today... he he he,,,, ha ha ha.... mwahahaha

Black 3.8L Cougar LS

Muffler removal, K&N Drop In Air Filter, 205/75/R15 Trail Rated Tires, Rear Chrome Removal, Front Fog Lights, Digital Dash Mod, New AOD Transmission with Shift Kit, Air Silencer Delete

~newly painter front and back bumper and side mirrors. Done by me, and quite proud of it!~
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-30-2008, 04:37 PM
Refrigerator Raider Hater

Drugs are bad......mmkay? I prefer to live with the pain than get all loopy on something.

Matt "Looks Like Egon" Davis
96 Alpine Green V8
98 Audi A8 4.2Q in Racing Green Totalled
02 Audi A8L 4.2Q in Black

I buy my OEM Ford parts at 10% over dealer cost from Steve in White Bear Lake, MN.
You drive "like a man possessed"... by a woman!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-30-2008, 05:55 PM
3rd Gear Poster

Hey,
I got that too. It is good to know that I am not the only one who lives with this. Makes things difficult for me but the Chiropractor I started going to thinks she can help. I went to a couple of doctors a few years ago and all they told me was that it should stop hurting me when I get into my mid to late 20's. Well I am 25 and it still hurts like hell at times. So you may want to look into a Chiropractor, they might be able to help you.

Nick

2015 Ford Fusion SE 2.0 EcoBoost
2006 Ford Five Hundred SEL- Traded In
1994 Ford Thunderbird- Sold
1994 Mercury Cougar- RIP
1981 Ford Granada- Pride and Joy-Looking for 81-82 Parts.
1957 Ford Ranchero- Parted Out
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-30-2008, 09:31 PM
PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Links432 View Post
Hey,
I got that too. It is good to know that I am not the only one who lives with this. Makes things difficult for me but the Chiropractor I started going to thinks she can help. I went to a couple of doctors a few years ago and all they told me was that it should stop hurting me when I get into my mid to late 20's. Well I am 25 and it still hurts like hell at times. So you may want to look into a Chiropractor, they might be able to help you.

Nick
Me > chiropractor > 10 months > he gave up

Seriously, though 10 mo. of the same crap. And I'm actually glad to share this with fellow spine pain fellow tccoa'ers!! I thought I was alone...and those drugs could make me think also that my car ate my screwdriver. lol

oh and < 30, guess what, still hurts!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in