DWiaBC... - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-20-2014, 06:53 AM Thread Starter
Overkill Fetish Freak

DWiaBC...

Got pulled over for driving in a black car yesterday on my way home from work.

Yesterday afternoon, I was sitting at a red light (in Linky) minding my own bees wax when I notice a cop car going north on GA Hwy 9. As my light turned green and I started my left turn I see him in the rear view making a U-turn and puts on his lights. After he passed the four cars behind me I pulled over to let him by and rather the go by he pulls along side of me and flags me over...

"Hey man how’s it going..."
"Just wonderful... why did you pull me over?"
"err..we are lokin ferr a blacked out car witt low profiled tires"

"you got a license?"

I hand him my papers...

"so... where are you coming from...?"
"Huh? I'm coming from work... and how is that any of your business."
"where do you work at."

"...What is your name and badge # sir?"

"err.. ahh...I can see that this is not the car we are looking for."
"I would think so since I have never seen one like it... around these here parts mister (I had to add that)."
"Have a nice day."
"Yea sure"

I very much respect LEO's I do not respect this new police state we now live in. They have turned into revenue generating road Nazis with huge ego chips on both shoulders and now it was I that was being profiled for driving a murdered out Mark VIII.

Be safe out there and always watch your six,

-Scott
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-20-2014, 05:21 PM
No, Mr. Lemmywinks, No!!!

Garage
Here you have to hand them the carry permit with the license; that cuts down on the attitude a lot.

The car looks great!

It sucks in the ATL these days, cameras everywhere; I was there in the 80's and we drove the cops crazy driving race bikes on the partially completed bypass, lol.

No lights, 100+hp 2 stroke 4 cylinder race bikes. At night, several of us, wfo in slight traffic.

Red '96 Cougar XR-7 240k mi. '02 4R70W, PST DS : '03 PI engine, 04 maf, 24lb injectors, 2.5" exhaust, '02 4r70w + Jmod, DirtyD0g TC + cooler + 3/8" lines, 255 walbro fp. Alpine system.
Black '96 Cougar XR-7 (Lazarus) 210k mi PI Intake, '02 4R70W, Jmod, PST DS, GrogTune, Konis, Mark LCA+Poly, racecougar Custom Engine Chain, and JL and racecougar Bracing.
Black '97 Tbird Limited Edition, '02 4R70W, 255 walbro, PST DS, PBR Brakes&SS lines, Toicko Blues & Springs, GrogTune.

"War Is Peace. Freedom Is Slavery. Ignorance Is Strength." - George Orwell.
Truth Isn't Truth. - Rudy Giuliani, 2018 Award winner, “Most Outrageous Diversion” by MSNBC for this quote
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-20-2014, 08:01 PM
Road warrior extrodinaire

Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. FrankenCougie View Post
Got pulled over for driving in a black car yesterday on my way home from work.

I very much respect LEO's I do not respect this new police state we now live in. They have turned into revenue generating road Nazis with huge ego chips on both shoulders and now it was I that was being profiled for driving a murdered out Mark VIII.

Be safe out there and always watch your six,

-Scott
So sorry to hear you got hassled. I like the way you handled it.

Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. Fusion® Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-20-2014, 10:02 PM
Beer and Cheese

Garage
Great story, can't wait to buy the book...haha, jk

Nice murdered out Mark VIII!

God Bless the men & women who have served and serving to keep us free

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in