The Drug Whisperer - TCCoA Forums
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By S4gunn
  • 1 Post By steamer471

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-16-2018, 09:58 PM Thread Starter
5th Gear Poster

The Drug Whisperer

Be careful when driving in Georgia, you can be arrested for DUI with no proof of using illegal substance.
https://youtu.be/Zk99NofbLVQ

Do you realize you were just passed by a NASCAR? I didn't think so.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-17-2018, 09:07 AM
Banned

Cops are over powered and out of control..gave me field sobriety tests in negative 10 degree weather for 20min and didn't let me grab my jacket out the car..
Said I swerved , lol yaaaaa? On pure ice roads in rwd I bet I did,alot..
I had my unused prescription painkillers I just got and didn't take one..he poured them on the hood of his car to count them..outside ,half slid off into the snow..so now there lost and says I took a bunch..
Takes me to jail,orders blood test. Takes my blood but before that I get an owi ticket and 4000$ bail.
Went through all courts stuff and got it all dropped..
Took 3600 for lab results and courtcosts, wtf!!!!! I was 100% innocent AND I was then short on my meds which caused me alot of extra hell
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-17-2018, 09:12 AM
Banned

My grandfather was a captain of police in waukesha, had his partner killed by capones goons in a hit meant for him..
Im far from being anti blue, but someone needs to step in.
Our police should not be militarized and allowed do be above set laws and constitutional rights..
My grandpa im sure is rolling in his grave at what public and police relationships have come to..just disgusting
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-17-2018, 11:53 AM
Road warrior extrodinaire

Super Moderator

Garage
Thanks for the warning. So sad. So out of control. Welcome to the Police state of America.

Freedom is truly dead. I could rant on but I'll save my breath.

Cops like this (and there are many) are why I got out of law enforcement years ago. I never wanted to be associated with their type.

Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. FusionŽ Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-17-2018, 01:17 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Even white people aren't safe anymore

I don't know if you guys saw this story but it surprised the hell out of me when I heard about it over the holidays (my MIL watches news and we never do).
Man Arrested After Fake 911 Call Leads to Fatal Shooting Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter | Inside Edition

While some news articles concentrate on the fact that this dirtbag decided it was a good idea to vent his frustration on a random person in Wichita, it's sad that more is NOT brought up about the police who shot first before realizing this was just an innocent
Attorney for the family of Andrew Finch blames WPD, not prank caller
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...l-shot-n834176

Bottom line: if a cop comes knocking, don't stick your head out the door even if your are white. Call 911 to confirm that they have the right house first
Grog6 likes this.

My TCCOA iTrader Rating: (44 / 100% w/ 50+ transactions)

24 Hours of Lemons 2017 Sear Pointless Organizer's Choice
2018 Upgrade: does your TBIRD make Fritos? Mine does
http://goo.gl/csaet4
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-17-2018, 02:05 PM
5th Gear Poster

Garage
This is why people get violent. Thats all I have to say.

Stacy: 1996 Tbird LX, mild build NPI engine, PI cams and intake, Long tube headers, Jmod.

Ellie: 1989 Tbird SC, r̶e̶s̶t̶o̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶d̶a̶i̶l̶y̶. off the deep end

Last edited by Wile E. Coyote Jr.; 01-17-2018 at 02:15 PM.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-17-2018, 04:00 PM
Humble MN12 Genius
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to XR7-4.6
Quote:
Originally Posted by S4gunn View Post
Even white people aren't safe anymore
Damnit

Does speak to the "us vs. them" mentality the police firmly cling to. Little by little they see more and more citizens speaking out against their heavy handed, mean, violent, and lethal tactics on minorities, and their go-to solution to combat that image? Combat it! Literally!!! "We need to better equipped to fight them, now every citizen is a potential threat!!!".

We all saw the police geared up with machine guns, tactical gear and tanks combat a smaller minority community, imagine what they'll use to take us all on

-Matt
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-17-2018, 04:27 PM
PostWhore

Garage
I am not anti police, but I despise them being used as an income source.

Badbird's experience alone, they dumped his medication out, and charged him for blood tests and court fees even though he didn't do anything. That's some serious garbage, and it's got nothing to do with enforcing the law, but a bored cop looking to kill some time.

Don't even get me started on civil forfeiture. No due process, no crime charged, no arrest, but they'll take your money/stuff all in the name of "the war on drugs" or whatever.

I appreciate police who are in it to enforce the law, and are fair and just. Sadly, there seem to be quite a few in leadership of the police that want them to be bullies and tax collectors.

97 Thunderbird LX (The GT Bird)
2003 Explorer WAP block with Modular Head Shop "street ported" heads and Stage 2 PI NA cams, 75mm Accufab throttle body, C&L upper intake plenum, Kooks 1.75" primary/3" collector headers, 2.5" full exhaust with mid mount Magnaflow dual in/out muffler, 24lb/hr injectors, 80mm MAF, Tuning from Don @ www.lasotaracing.com, CAI that feeds from fenderwell. Jmod, 3.73:1 TL in Mark VIII carrier, Mark VIII aluminum LCAs, 93 Mark VIII driveshaft, PBR brakes (soon to be Cobras), 18x9 wheels with 35mm offset, 255/40/ZR18 Tires, Front and Rear strut/shock bracing, GR-2 shocks, Eibach 1.5" springs, 1989 SC front and rear sway bars.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-17-2018, 06:36 PM
Banned

Guilty till proven innocent. Lady justice needs to no longer be blind but instead wide eyed to due process..
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-17-2018, 09:28 PM
Road warrior extrodinaire

Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbird Bob View Post
Be careful when driving in Georgia, you can be arrested for DUI with no proof of using illegal substance.
https://youtu.be/Zk99NofbLVQ
As fucked up as this topic is, I've got got hand it to you Bob, you know how to pick a thread title. So true.

Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. FusionŽ Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-22-2018, 09:53 PM Thread Starter
5th Gear Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunk Monkey View Post
As fucked up as this topic is, I've got got hand it to you Bob, you know how to pick a thread title. So true.
Thanks, but the credit for the video title goes to Eric Peters of EP autos. An admitted libertarian, Eric is one of the best car reviewers I know of. His articles are always very timely. I enjoy his website. https://www.ericpetersautos.com/

Do you realize you were just passed by a NASCAR? I didn't think so.
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-27-2018, 07:00 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

Reminds me of my last stop last year. State trooper stops me saying my front tire touched the center line (first there are no lines, second its 8:30 in winter, and third he's behind me), then he also tells me I was going 6 over. 2 miles earlier I have to cross a state Hwy, which is were I see him in the right hand lane overtaking a car in the left hand, I cross and see him do a U-turn and come after me by this time I'm more than a mile up the road, by the time he is right on me. So I ask him how fast he was going--since he said I was speeding--, now mind you his lights didn't come on for at least another 1/2-3/4 mile after he got to me. He then tells me that cop can ignore the law if they are running a call--which I took to me "We are above the law". To top it off just weeks before it made the news at a Chief of police got stopped for doing 90+ in a 45 in his personal vehicle and was let go with "professional courtesy", by a deputy not even in related county.

Any way I looked it up and the only state I found that cops must run light or sirens to violate the law is SC. I understand running quite to a hostage situation, but speeding to catch a speeder is to me like committing murder to catch a someone accused of assault; never mind I was stop not for speeding but touching the non-existent center line (never mind the irony that the people around here routinely drive down the center of the road).

If all else fails get a bigger hammer!

93 SC Tbird
MPII w/ Plenum,90mm MAF, 85mm TB, 40# Injectors, 255 lph FP, Double IC w/fan, SCT Chip (Tuned by Jerry),3/4" Raised Top, F52-TT TC, SilverFox AOD 550, SPT-R VB
96 1/2 XR7 Sold and Salvaged
93 5.0 Tbird
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-28-2018, 07:17 AM
5th Gear Poster

I am not anti law enforcement or government. I have seen over the years the erosion of our freedom and rights at an alarming rate. I remember watching cops on tv in the nineties and when I saw these guys wearing Nazi style army helmets it scared the hell out of me. Around 97 I had a friend who's teenage son evidently sold a joint to another neighborhood kid. When the police found out they literally stormed her house tv cops style with no warning and held her, my business partner at the time, and her 14 year old daughter at gunpoint on the floor handcuffed while they searched the house. Over one joint! Then came 911, the biggest excuse to grab for citizens rights through fear I have ever seen. Department of homeland security? How Orwellian can you get! Some of the legislation created by 911 was just renewed by a congress that can't come together on a budget. I guess the point I am trying to make is we can kiss our freedoms goodbye as long as the American people are willing to be scared into submission.
Tbird Bob likes this.

1997 Mark 8 LSC

Former owner:
1996 Thunderbird lx 4.6
1994 Thunderbird lx 4.6

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in