What's TX Like? - Page 2 - TCCoA Forums
 21Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-13-2019, 12:48 PM
PostWhore
 
Woodman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Duluth, MN
Age: 44
Posts: 1,864
Garage
Bear in mind Texas does not have an income tax. Not sure what California's income tax is, but Texas makes do with Sales Tax on pretty much everything.

97 Thunderbird LX (The GT Bird)
2003 Explorer WAP block with Modular Head Shop "street ported" heads and Stage 2 PI NA cams, 75mm Accufab throttle body, C&L upper intake plenum, Kooks 1.75" primary/3" collector headers, 2.5" full exhaust with mid mount Magnaflow dual in/out muffler, 24lb/hr injectors, 80mm MAF, Tuning from Don @ www.lasotaracing.com, CAI that feeds from fenderwell. Jmod, 3.73:1 TL in Mark VIII carrier, Mark VIII aluminum LCAs, 93 Mark VIII driveshaft, PBR brakes (soon to be Cobras), 18x9 wheels with 35mm offset, 255/40/ZR18 Tires, Front and Rear strut/shock bracing, GR-2 shocks, Eibach 1.5" springs, 1989 SC front and rear sway bars.
Woodman is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-13-2019, 02:02 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore
 
CDsDontBurn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Banning, CA
Age: 35
Posts: 1,837
I'm not sure what tax bracket I'm in as far as income tax goes, but I can say that after ALL my deductions, my net income works out to a hair under 30% of my gross income. The largest part of those deductions are my contribution to my family's health insurance, the next biggest would then be my pension benefits contribution, and then my 457b contribution. Federal and state deductions barely register on my deductions so the "TX has no income tax" bit doesn't really apply to me. At tax time, I typically break even on my state taxes. Some years I'll get around $100 back, other years I'll owe around $100. It doesn't sway more than that.

'97 Bird, "Pearl": L/R 2.5in Magnaflow Hi-Flow CATs | PI Intake & PI Cams | Suspension Rebuild

'13 Taurus, "The Bull": 3.5L Goodness

'00 2dr v6 Accord, "Dirty Girl": Magnaflow Hi-Flow CAT | Greddy SP2 CAT-Back | Eibach ProKit springs | Eibach F/R Sway Bars | KYB-GR2 struts
CDsDontBurn is offline  
post #33 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-13-2019, 03:42 PM
Humble MN12 Genius
Super Moderator
 
XR7-4.6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Roselle IL
Posts: 16,398
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to XR7-4.6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMikeyL View Post
Modern cars do not rust out to the point of needing replacement in 3-5 years, even in the worst parts of the rust belt. Around me, if driven year round, and if you don’t do anything to prevent it, a car will probably start showing some rust after 5-8 years, and then in another 5 years after that you will start seeing holes in rocker panels and wheel arches, but it will take probably another 10 years beyond that until the rust actually starts affecting the structure of the car and makes it unsafe to drive. So we are talking 20+ years for the car to succumb to rust, not 3-5, and if you do some things like undercoating, cavity wax, and most importantly washing the car immediately after driving in snow, all those times get extended even further. Like I said, there are certainly legitimate reasons to want to stay in a warmer climate, but worrying about rust killing your daily driver is really not one of them.
Exactly, cars get bad here in the rust belt in no small part due to the utter hassle it is to clean them off periodically. Many people tend to not do it and those that do only do to their newer more valuable cars until they're paid off and driven into the ground as handmedowns or be next owners. I'm very wary about buying a old car from here, but keeping an already clean one clean? Not really a concern.

and the states in question aren't even anything like Jersey or Illinois, it's not 6 months of grey skies 40 degrees or below with a constant topping of months old snow on the ground in the western states like CO, in fact Jan/Feb are some of the nicer months in Denver, the snowiest time tends to be early spring but the snow melts almost immediately with the longer days. The lack of rust I've seen there is astounding, and I wasn't exactly choosy with the numerous clean parts and hardware I pulled from various MN12s, FN10s and a few other misc cars to ship home, the Tbird I got that tank shield from had 250,000 miles on it. Not that everything is roses, hail can be really bad there.
CDsDontBurn likes this.

-Matt

Last edited by XR7-4.6; 03-13-2019 at 03:49 PM.
XR7-4.6 is offline  
post #34 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-13-2019, 05:15 PM
Seasoned PostWhore
 
S4gunn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF, CA
Age: 40
Posts: 2,559
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDsDontBurn View Post
I'm not sure what tax bracket I'm in as far as income tax goes, but I can say that after ALL my deductions, my net income works out to a hair under 30% of my gross income. The largest part of those deductions are my contribution to my family's health insurance, the next biggest would then be my pension benefits contribution, and then my 457b contribution. Federal and state deductions barely register on my deductions so the "TX has no income tax" bit doesn't really apply to me. At tax time, I typically break even on my state taxes. Some years I'll get around $100 back, other years I'll owe around $100. It doesn't sway more than that.
Saying whether or not you get money back is no indication of your tax burden; instead, it's an indication of how many

1) I had no idea your houses were in the $300-400K range so yeah, you'll probably be in the same bracket in TX (but get more house).

2) You say that sales tax is similar but I can tell you that even comparing major metro to major metro areas, TX is markedly cheaper all around for goods like gasoline, food (meat, veggies, etc), and labor (say shop rate for a mechanic). SF Bay Area to Austin, we are talking about a 30% delta, easy, on lots of these items. Some things like labor can be even more markedly different (50-60% cheaper).
* The cost for an avg independent mechanic would be a good indicator of labor differences that would affect your life (not just a mechanic, but a handyman, etc.)

Here is a decent cost of living calculator. It passes my sniff test of cities i know pretty well (SF, DEN, AUS) and accounts for transportation, food, housing, etc.
https://www.nerdwallet.com/cost-of-l...a-vs-austin-tx

I assume your cost of living is more like central valley than LA/Malibu/etc.

CA Tax calculator
https://smartasset.com/taxes/california-tax-calculator
You can see your marginal and effective tax rates.

---
I suspect your cost of living will be similar. If you like Banning, I'm not sure there's a super compelling reason to move.

On health insurance, it seems that both CA and TX have decent healthcare costs.
I do recall my car insurance increasing from AUS to SF Bay Area by a noticeable amount. Yours might be more of a wash.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/goban...b_9030422.html

My TCCOA iTrader Rating: (44 / 100% w/ 50+ transactions)

24 Hours of Lemons 2017 Sear Pointless Organizer's Choice
2018 Upgrade: does your TBIRD make Fritos? Mine does
http://goo.gl/csaet4
S4gunn is offline  
post #35 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-14-2019, 11:25 AM Thread Starter
PostWhore
 
CDsDontBurn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Banning, CA
Age: 35
Posts: 1,837
Quote:
Originally Posted by S4gunn View Post
Saying whether or not you get money back is no indication of your tax burden; instead, it's an indication of how many

1) I had no idea your houses were in the $300-400K range so yeah, you'll probably be in the same bracket in TX (but get more house).

2) You say that sales tax is similar but I can tell you that even comparing major metro to major metro areas, TX is markedly cheaper all around for goods like gasoline, food (meat, veggies, etc), and labor (say shop rate for a mechanic). SF Bay Area to Austin, we are talking about a 30% delta, easy, on lots of these items. Some things like labor can be even more markedly different (50-60% cheaper).
* The cost for an avg independent mechanic would be a good indicator of labor differences that would affect your life (not just a mechanic, but a handyman, etc.)

Here is a decent cost of living calculator. It passes my sniff test of cities i know pretty well (SF, DEN, AUS) and accounts for transportation, food, housing, etc.
https://www.nerdwallet.com/cost-of-l...a-vs-austin-tx
1. Like I've said several times before, the only net benefit is a bigger house.

2. From a financial point of view, this is where I would really be saving money. But Like I've said before, having significantly higher property taxes would offset the overall lower cost of living.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4gunn View Post
I assume your cost of living is more like central valley than LA/Malibu/etc.

CA Tax calculator
https://smartasset.com/taxes/california-tax-calculator
You can see your marginal and effective tax rates.

I suspect your cost of living will be similar. If you like Banning, I'm not sure there's a super compelling reason to move.
I most definitely don't have the outrageous cost of living in my part of CA. I'm not sure what Central Valley cost of living is, but from your description, I'd say it's similar.

And it's not so much that I like Banning, it's a small-ish town. Between Beaumont and Banning, there's around 80k people living in the area. Both cities are primarily residential cities with not a whole lot of industry. Yea, there's a couple big box stores like Home Depot, Walmart, etc., but that's all there really is out here. There aren't any good paying jobs here unless you commute to (at least) Riverside or further, or work local government (which is what I do).

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4gunn View Post
On health insurance, it seems that both CA and TX have decent healthcare costs.
I do recall my car insurance increasing from AUS to SF Bay Area by a noticeable amount. Yours might be more of a wash.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/goban...b_9030422.html
As for health insurance, this is one big reason why I wouldn't want to move. Family would be my #1 reason for not moving. My employer has amazing health insurance benefits. Last year when my son was in the hospital for a total of 12 days (surgery, 6 ultrasounds, 2 CAT Scans, numerous doctor check-ins, and IDK how many other tests) my out of pocket deductible was $0. After hearing so many stories of people having a large deductible for health insurance, that is one thing that makes me leery of leaving my current employer.

'97 Bird, "Pearl": L/R 2.5in Magnaflow Hi-Flow CATs | PI Intake & PI Cams | Suspension Rebuild

'13 Taurus, "The Bull": 3.5L Goodness

'00 2dr v6 Accord, "Dirty Girl": Magnaflow Hi-Flow CAT | Greddy SP2 CAT-Back | Eibach ProKit springs | Eibach F/R Sway Bars | KYB-GR2 struts
CDsDontBurn is offline  
post #36 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-21-2019, 06:37 PM
Seasoned PostWhore
 
Earl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Katy TX
Age: 36
Posts: 6,111
I am originally from California, and I don't tell people that anymore. Not much, anyway. I moved here in 2005, total culture shock, moved back to CA in 2007, had fun for a while, but wound up going back to TX in 2010.

I did not understand the judgement of California transplants until probably 2015. Like I said, I don't tell people, if I can help it, because, jeez, don't judge me, please. People either assume that I am a "liberal asshole" or that I am anti-gun, an atheist, or just some generalized asshole. This hasn't been my experience everywhere in TX, but I do see it somewhat frequently if I talk about CA...there is some real hatred of people who more here because they're "ruining things"

Anyway, I have no real dog in that race, other than just not really wanting to be judged/lectured. I have zero desire to argue with anyone about CA vs TX. I like both places.

I moved to the Austin area in 2005 and then again in 2010 - I lived in a nice town called Marble Falls, it's really nice, it's like living in a painting. Central TX is real nice. HOT! in the summer, winter is okay for the most part, but you do get the occasional sleet/snow/ice/cold...but this is somewhat uncommon.

I also lived in Wichita Falls for a couple years - it SUCKED. Flat, ugly, COOOLD in the winter, just as hot as central TX in the summer, windy, a dustbowl, ugh, just terrible...Hank Hill said it best "Wichita Falls is not north Texas, it's South Oklahoma." Hank was right.

Keep in mind, when I lived in north and central texas, I was unbearable lonely, single, depressed, so this may have influenced my perception a bit. YMMV

Back in the beginning of 2015, I moved to Houston (Katy west Houston) and I think this is my favorite part of TX, yes, it is hot here in the summer, yes it can be VERY VERY humid, but you get used to the humidity, it's not a big deal. Houston doesn't really have winter, which is really nice. Also, Houston is a real short drive to south Louisiana, which is a real nice place to be, and one hell of a fun cultural experience.

I miss CA, I haven't been back since 2010 when I left...I do miss it, I plan on taking my wife out there in 2020 to show her around, and introduce her to old friends. TX likes to generalize CA, and that's not really right, CA is a gigantic, diverse state, with many different places, people, etc. As far as the "everyone is a liberal" thing with CA, that's not really true either, CA has everything/everyone/every group, as does TX.

I like Texas. I don't really like Texas pride. I don't like the Texan superiority thing. One thing I have noticed about TX, is that quite a few people like to wear their politics/religion on their sleeve, and that's not something I experienced in CA - People generally didn't talk about it. You might be friends with somebody for a decade, and religion/politics just never come up. Here in TX, people broadcast these things, and they want to know what you are, and they will ask. I don't like this. I keep to myself on this stuff, yet, my experience is that eventually the vocal inquisitive people will draw conclusions about me, based on the conversations that I do not jump into, and the comments I DON'T make, which is aggravating.
Also, I have worked for managers who are borderline sexually harassing employees/coworkers/customers. This was a bit of a surprise when I got here. I don't like it.

Texas is a nice place. Texas is different from CA, but Texas, like everywhere else, IS changing, and it IS evolving into something different. In my opinion, this is not necessarily a bad thing.

Both places are good, both are bad, both are nice, and both suck. Find a spot you like, and if it sucks, change it.

2015 Mustang GT Premium / Manual / 3.55 / Recaro
Earl is offline  
post #37 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-21-2019, 06:48 PM
Humble MN12 Genius
Super Moderator
 
XR7-4.6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Roselle IL
Posts: 16,398
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to XR7-4.6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl View Post
because, jeez, don't judge me, please.
I could actually hear the valley girl accent as I read that part.

-Matt
XR7-4.6 is offline  
post #38 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-21-2019, 09:09 PM
Road warrior extrodinaire

Super Moderator
 
Trunk Monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: This week: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 11,667
Garage
Working in TX now. I just discovered that effective some time in 2014 they have a God awful 8.25% MB (Mixed Beverage) tax on Beer sold at restaurants. WTF Texas!? Beer is not a "Mixed Beverage"!

This is one of the most obscene, draconian taxes on beer that I've ever seen in all my travels.

... probably just another way that they make up for not charging an income tax.
CDsDontBurn likes this.

Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. Fusion® Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto
Trunk Monkey is offline  
post #39 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-21-2019, 09:20 PM
Seasoned PostWhore
 
dDUBb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nor-Cal
Age: 38
Posts: 4,081
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by XR7-4.6 View Post
I could actually hear the valley girl accent as I read that part.
Except Earl wasn't in the Valley … I am.
dDUBb is offline  
post #40 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-21-2019, 11:17 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore
 
CDsDontBurn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Banning, CA
Age: 35
Posts: 1,837
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl View Post
Both places are good, both are bad, both are nice, and both suck. Find a spot you like, and if it sucks, change it.
I can agree to this. All I know is that TX would be a culture shock for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunk Monkey View Post
Working in TX now. I just discovered that effective some time in 2014 they have a God awful 8.25% MB (Mixed Beverage) tax on Beer sold at restaurants. WTF Texas!? Beer is not a "Mixed Beverage"!

This is one of the most obscene, draconian taxes on beer that I've ever seen in all my travels.

... probably just another way that they make up for not charging an income tax.
Maybe TX should just do an income tax and get rid of all the other taxes to "make up for it".

There'd probably be revolt though.....because 'taxes' :lawl:.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dDUBb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by XR7-4.6 View Post
I could actually hear the valley girl accent as I read that part.
Except Earl wasn't in the Valley … I am.
He probably means San Gabriel Valley here in SoCal.

'97 Bird, "Pearl": L/R 2.5in Magnaflow Hi-Flow CATs | PI Intake & PI Cams | Suspension Rebuild

'13 Taurus, "The Bull": 3.5L Goodness

'00 2dr v6 Accord, "Dirty Girl": Magnaflow Hi-Flow CAT | Greddy SP2 CAT-Back | Eibach ProKit springs | Eibach F/R Sway Bars | KYB-GR2 struts
CDsDontBurn is offline  
post #41 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-22-2019, 06:08 AM
Seasoned PostWhore
 
Earl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Katy TX
Age: 36
Posts: 6,111
I lived in the "central valley" Gustine, Merced, Stockton, etc. that area...I also lived in Sacramento, and Colusa, up north....Dan hit the nail on the head talking about the ability to quickly travel to the snow, the coast, the desert, SoCal, Nevada, etc. all within a short-ish drive...I never knew the concept of widely accepted long drives until I moved to TX

OH!!! Texas has in & out burger now...In 2013, I lived in Marble Falls, the nearest location was up near Dallas...200+ miles away...I drove a 400 mile round trip one day for a double double....it was worth it. P. Terry's in Austin is everything good about in & out and then some.

Texas people get really mad about in & out and yell about Whataburger...it's an apples/orages thing, they're not the same thing, both are good/both suck. I can't have burgers since my surgery last summer.

Another thing...you have the gulf of Mexico, with WARM ocean, which is an interesting change if you're accustomed to the Pacific ocean and it's frigid cold temperature.

And, yes, gag me with a spoon...

2015 Mustang GT Premium / Manual / 3.55 / Recaro
Earl is offline  
post #42 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-22-2019, 06:20 AM
No, Mr. Lemmywinks, No!!!

Moderator
 
Grog6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Harriman, TN
Age: 56
Posts: 9,692
Garage
Good to see you around, Earl!


Red '96 Cougar XR-7 240k mi. '02 4R70W, PST DS : '03 PI engine, 04 maf, 24lb injectors, 2.5" exhaust, '02 4r70w + Jmod, DirtyD0g TC + cooler + 3/8" lines, 255 walbro fp. Alpine system.
Black '96 Cougar XR-7 (Lazarus) 210k mi PI Intake, '02 4R70W, Jmod, PST DS, GrogTune, Konis, Mark LCA+Poly, racecougar Custom Engine Chain, and JL and racecougar Bracing.
Black '97 Tbird Limited Edition, '02 4R70W, 255 walbro, PST DS, PBR Brakes&SS lines, Toicko Blues & Springs, GrogTune.


"War Is Peace. Freedom Is Slavery. Ignorance Is Strength." - George Orwell.
Truth Isn't Truth. - Rudy Giuliani, 2018 Award winner, “Most Outrageous Diversion” by MSNBC for this quote
Grog6 is online now  
post #43 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-22-2019, 08:01 AM
Seasoned PostWhore
 
Earl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Katy TX
Age: 36
Posts: 6,111
thanks, man... I'm getting back into the swing of things, I'd like another "fun" car...there don't really seem to be anymore birds/cats/marks anymore...I think I may try for a 99-04 GT or something, at some point...
Trunk Monkey likes this.

2015 Mustang GT Premium / Manual / 3.55 / Recaro
Earl is offline  
post #44 of 45 (permalink) Old 03-23-2019, 04:32 PM
Kind of slapped together
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Bossier City, LA
Age: 63
Posts: 4,792
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl View Post
Also, Houston is a real short drive to south Louisiana, which is a real nice place to be, and one hell of a fun cultural experience.
As a Louisiana native, I approve this sentiment.

I'll add that NORTH Louisiana has some nice cultural experiences also.

RwP

Fuelly
RalphP is offline  
post #45 of 45 (permalink) Old 04-03-2019, 07:30 PM
Seasoned PostWhore
 
S4gunn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF, CA
Age: 40
Posts: 2,559
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl View Post
I did not understand the judgement of California transplants until probably 2015. Like I said, I don't tell people, if I can help it, because, jeez, don't judge me, please. People either assume that I am a "liberal asshole" or that I am anti-gun, an atheist, or just some generalized asshole. This hasn't been my experience everywhere in TX, but I do see it somewhat frequently if I talk about CA...there is some real hatred of people who more here because they're "ruining things"
Fun fact:
The giant sucking sound you are hearing from all the online retailers of firearms in the US is Californians hoovering up standard capacity magazines for the first time since 2001.
https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...ional-for-now/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl View Post
Back in the beginning of 2015, I moved to Houston (Katy west Houston) and I think this is my favorite part of TX, yes, it is hot here in the summer, yes it can be VERY VERY humid, but you get used to the humidity, it's not a big deal. Houston doesn't really have winter, which is really nice. Also, Houston is a real short drive to south Louisiana, which is a real nice place to be, and one hell of a fun cultural experience.
"Houston is a short drive to Louisiana?" - only in texas terms. In my 20s, I had friends who would make the run to lake charles on a weeknight (closest gambling to houston) but we are talking about a 143miles / 2.25hr drive without traffic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl View Post
One thing I have noticed about TX, is that quite a few people like to wear their politics/religion on their sleeve, and that's not something I experienced in CA - People generally didn't talk about it. You might be friends with somebody for a decade, and religion/politics just never come up. Here in TX, people broadcast these things, and they want to know what you are, and they will ask. I don't like this.
I found that aside from Austin, people in Houston were much more friendly compared to other parts of TX (specifically the DFW metro area). I've lived in all three and as you mentioned, people in the burbs (and I'd say from experience that DFW is one large burb) tend to be terribly vocal on their views and IMO, it comes from living in a monoculture (where most everyone looks/acts/talks/lives like you do). People of various ethnicities/socio-economic strata are much more mixed up in Houston (and some parts of Austin) and if it doesn't lead to violence, it does lead to tolerance.

FWIW, one example of how TX and "southern hospitality" does seem to be better than in CA is when it comes to customer service. I remember when I first moved to CA and bought an extra roasting pan, I brought it back still BNIB to Walmart. In comparison to WM in TX which would take anything back with a smile, the little filipino lady took the packaging all apart and was basically doing forensic scrutiny to confirm that yes, indeed, I had never used it, before she gave me my money back. I was laughing halfway through it. I think this comes from people from lots of cultures which don't have the same level of customer service ending up in customer service in the US with amusing results (I can tell you from personal experience that return policies don't really exist in countries like Thailand and even Israel).

Also, the monoculture leading to what my middle school teacher called "ethnocentricity" (it's amazing what you remember nearly 30 years ago) DOES exist in CA as well - specifically places like SF. God (or "to whom it may concern") help you if you don't believe that all people were obviously pooping in the streets because they didn't have easy access to public bathrooms (they do) OR someone is clearly a bigot for calling out the ethnicity of the dirtbag stealing packages off your front step. You should have seen my nextdoor feed for my middle class neighborhood (or it's basic equivalent). Until I found the mute button, I would consistently bitch to my wife about how we are living next to way too many criminal apologists and "furr daddies" (not the LGBTQ kind - those make good conscientious neighbors - I'm talking about the crazies who buy strollers to cart around their organically fed fleabags).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl View Post
Both places are good, both are bad, both are nice, and both suck. Find a spot you like, and if it sucks, change it.
Totally agree.

My TCCOA iTrader Rating: (44 / 100% w/ 50+ transactions)

24 Hours of Lemons 2017 Sear Pointless Organizer's Choice
2018 Upgrade: does your TBIRD make Fritos? Mine does
http://goo.gl/csaet4

Last edited by S4gunn; 04-04-2019 at 01:09 PM.
S4gunn is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck... 30thAnniversaryCat Suspension 15 02-13-2012 12:40 AM
Sprayed plug wires.....lit up like like xmas tree! Andy625UK Engine - 4.6L & 5.4L 21 11-28-2007 04:38 AM
Car shows: Which do you like and what would you like to see? Shawn40th Miscellaneous 20 04-19-2005 12:46 PM
Like or no like? Shawn40th Videos/Images 23 03-20-2003 03:41 PM
Underbody neons. Like, or no like? Blackjack_21 Exterior 53 11-04-2002 09:31 AM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome