I used to participate in a thread a while back on another forum where longstanding members would giveaway bits of stuff they didn't need/want anymore. The giver would state their terms (ex: do they want shipping for not) but underlying idea is that the recipient would "Play it Forward" and offer something else they didn't need/want anymore. Its a nice way to have round robin gifting within a community. I'm sure i could put this on CL but I don't want to deal with crazies who want my to deliver this stuff (yeah, someone asked me once to deliver something I was giving away for free. Another wanted me to hold it for 3 weeks) and all sorts of other BS.
Anyway, here are some things I have that don't need anymore.
* Must be a longstanding member of TCCOA - call it 50 posts (just like the For Sale section) or >1 year old acct
* You don't need to get something to give something. Everyone has something around their house that might be vaguely auto/tbird related, probably has some value, but not necessarily to them and (let's be honest) not really worth selling.
* First PM gets it.
Without further adieu, here's the stuff I want to Play it Forward
18650 LION Charger - FREE SHIPPING WITHIN CONTINENTAL US
* 18650 are the standard laptop battery cells. They have since been used for some FANTASTIC headlamps (what I use to work on my tbird and camping). Example I use (that is like daylight infront of my head). https://www.ebay.com/itm/222168661345
* I have since upgraded to a fancier charger that tells me exactly how many mA its charging with instead of an idiot light that cuts off at a certain voltage.
* It's simple. I got this one a few years ago and it hasn't burned down my house.
Sharper Image 270Degree HD Video DashCam with Display. - GONE to Kevin8989
* Got it as a white elephant
* Full disclosure: I'm pretty sure its 720p
* Suction cup and cig power adapter included. No SD card.
* Need a camera for another car but dont want to spend real money for a proper dashcam? Here's your solution.
90-93 Ford 5.0 EGR Tube - GONE to RalphP
* I don't need it. I cut up one of these EGR tubes to make blocks for my E7 head EGR.
* My GT40 heads have EGR in a different spot so I fixed it a different way
I'll put up my extra RockAuto magnets as well if someone wants those.