just like from the factory, ebay 16k supercoupe - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-06-2005, 09:09 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to JustinH
just like from the factory, ebay 16k supercoupe

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6240

Nice car, of course he wants way to much. Not the color combo or options I would have wanted but still the lowest mileage non anniversary sc I have seen in a while.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-06-2005, 11:19 PM
3rd Gear Poster

Reserve not met, what a suprise.
But there's a guy in the SCCoWC who has like 12000KM on his Bird. That's roughly 8000 miles I think. Now that's low!

Stronger than never ever before

2.5'' -> 3'' -> 2.5'' Exhaust, MAC Intake, Iridium plugs, 8.5mm plug wires, 76mm MAF, 2.5'' cats, 5% aluminum OD pulley, UD pulleys, lightweight jackshaft pulley, ported supercharger and raised top, front and rear poly bushings
For now...
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-06-2005, 11:33 PM
Raoul Duke

Several years ago, I found an '88 Turbo Coupe on eBay with 6,000 original miles. It had an aftermarket ground effects kit and rear window louvers installed (when the car was new) and it hadn't been touched since.
I can't remember what it went for, but it was beautiful.

1996 Mercury Cougar XR7
4.6 - Dynomax-Equipped - Tranny Cooler - 3.27 T/L - 125k Miles
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-07-2005, 03:57 AM
Sweet T

Send a message via AIM to SanDiegoLXBird
Hahah... 10,500 for a 92? Good luck.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-07-2005, 04:36 AM
Dim Bulb

Send a message via AIM to Falcon5783 Send a message via MSN to Falcon5783 Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon5783
That car's in great shape, but I didn't think anybody in their right mind would pay even as much as $7500 for it.
Quote:
if you will scroll down my feedback you will see a hapy customer who just bought a 93 cobra from me for 18,900.
Though a cobra for under 20K would be nice, given the year, mileage and condition

Here's the message I sent him via his auction:
Quote:
Hi, my name's Elliot Simpson, aka Falcon5783 on the Thunderbird and Cougar Club of America TCCoA - http://forums.tccoa.com . A member of our forums saw your auction and posted in regards to it on the forums and that's why I'm contacting you. If you're having second thoughts to selling this car, I would highly recommend closing your auction as you will never see this car again. Also, I don't mean to criticize your judgement, but I believe $10,500 is highly over priced for a tbird SC. I understand emotional attachment to your car (as I have a 95 LX) and the rarity-factor, but the simple fact of the matter is our cars are not worth 10k. I personally would love to see you keep and enjoy your car and we'd all love to see another mn12 enthusiast on the boards. In any case hope all goes well for you and wishing you the best - - Elliot

+1

Elliot
'95 who-the-hell-knows-what in progress
2003 Mustang Cobra radiator, 180* T-stat, Hayden Ultra-cool auxiliary transmission cooler, 13" slotted/cross-drilled front rotors, Dual-Piston PBR calipers Powder Coated Red w/ black logo, 17" 7-spoke Chrome Motegis, JVC Arsenal 5000 HU with touch screen, Kappa 5x7's, Audiobahn 12 pushing 550 rms, FF50 driving lights, FF75 fog lights, xenon 95 air dam, 97 side skirts, rear window tbird decal

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in