Frustration takes the best of me again.. - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 03:25 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to 1997T-Bird Send a message via Yahoo to 1997T-Bird
Frustration takes the best of me again..

[RANT ON]

Alright, I want to know people's secret with women. Guys can get women to WANT to talk to them, WANT to call them, WANT to be around them. I can't do ANY of that.

Hell I can't even get a woman to CALL me about just hanging out or going out to eat.

I've tried being honest, I've tried being myself, and I've tried being nice. Either:

1. I'm not doing these things enough.
  2. It just doesn't work for me.
  3. I just don't look like the guy to be around.

I really wanted to stay off the looks possibility but it seems that is nearing to me as more and more of the case. Case in point:

My ex has had EIGHT dates, I repeat this, E I G H T since we broke up.

Me? Zero, none, nada, negatory. I can't even get girls to call me so how can that even happen?

God I just want to throw a textbook right now! And people like my Mom say I don't need women or whatever right now. I don't want a relationship, just maybe a date or something?? I mean I can't even get that. How pathetic.
[RANT OFF]

Sorry guys

Thanks for listening..

Currently: 2004 Honda Civic Ex 5 Speed
17X7 BSA Wheels - 215/45/17 Falkens; Complete JL System; Magnaflow Catback; Lowered 1.4"

Last Car:
Custom Magnaflow Dual Exhaust; 2003 Cobra Rims with Kelley 255/45/17s;Steeda U/Ds; B&M Transmissoin Cooler; Dirtyd0g's custom 2800 Stall Torque Converter; J-Mod Kit installed by Dirtyd0g; SCT Tuned by Darrin; Lowered with Spring Tech Springs

Want great work done on your tranny? Have dirtyd0g do it! He made a believer out of me!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 03:37 PM
Seasoned Veteran Poster

well, post a picture, and we'll all chip in on the "TCCoA eye for the straight guy"

How many girls have you asked out on dates since you broke up? Comparing a girl newly available on the the market with a guy waiting to be asked out is like comparing apples to hand grenades............................it ain't even close.

Quote:
I can't even get girls to call me so how can that even happen?
Don't wait for them to ask you out, you have to take the initiative. Sure you may get turned down, but is that any worse than sitting home not knowing?

I am sure there are girls you can talk to. Start off with something 'safe' that doesn't scream DATE. You just have to have time to talk to them, make them laugh, and feel comfortable with you.

What are your interests besides cars? By your name it looks like you are in a band (or could be), I thought they got all the chicks?

Get out there where the girls are, and TALK to them. You can't get anywhere without that.

:
The statements in this post are my opinions only.
If you have a problem with them, please PM me
and keep the boards clear of flame wars.

:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
post #3 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 03:41 PM
**** nuts

Send a message via AIM to ITHURTZ
ur ex is a ho. WHy do you try so hard for a date?

I have been 2.5yrs without a date. I dont go looking but somehow I manage to get 20 girls to add to my b/l a year and see em every week or 2. I went over to my friends house this weekend and his sister was there (shes 17) and she had a friend over and she was like OMFG I WANT U and trying to be all over me. But I dont act on it I just keep walking. I did try to pull her shirt off but she bit my teet.

If they want you they will. They want me, but the prob is I dont want them, wanna take 10-12 of my hands?

When ur 25 and have no date then u can worry, thats what Im gonna do, if i turn 25 and no women for me, its cars for life (maybe knock up a girl just so i can have a kid to have)
post #4 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 03:49 PM
Banned

man that sucks...i wasnt a date kinda guy either...ive probably been on like 3 or 4 not including the ones with my girlfriend..

i know what you mean it is frustrating but then again if you play your cards right you'll be alirhgt bro..

how i got my dates numbers:
me-"wanna see my new phone?"
girl-"wow shiny"
me-"well you KNOW your gonna give me your number right?"
girl-"hahaha and how is that?"
me-"well i was gonna take you out tomorrow to watch that new movie*insert name here*...but i guess you dont want a free movie..and maybe something else later...."
girl-"...........hows 8:00pm?"

heheheh and thats how me and my girlfriend started going out...i had no idea that i had the power to say something like that...remember its all about confidence..dont show weakness...women are like the UN..you want to act like thier friend at first to gain their trust..then...SUCK EM IN AND TAKE EM DOWN!!..
well...not take them down but i think you know what i mean..

dont try sleasy pick up lines..some girls like a short cute line...or some girls like hard ball...maybe all the girls you have been tryin to go out with play hardball..*knods*...poor guy..but its okay...dont give up...you seem like a cool person and for someone to post this kinda problem would seem to me have some guts..

as for your ex...any girl can get a guy fast..its ez for them..they can act like a slut and EVERY guy around them will want them..for a guy its different..if a guy acts like a slut around women they look down at him...funny...but then again a guy can sleep with many women and be called a pimp while a girl sleeps with many men and is called a whore..o well...SCREW your ex..its not a race bro..

its not a race.......yea good for her shes outgoing but that doesnt mean anything..dont let her get to you...if you do she wins..MY friend was like that too..he went on many many dates...probably like 30 before we left high school...but right now, hes still single and im in love with my girlfriend going on 2 years strong..COME ONE if a guy like me *300lbs* can get a girl you shouldnt have a problem..if you need anything jus post and i shall be there..

sorry us guys should stick together...ITS A WAR OUT THERE!!..

-Mike
post #5 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 03:51 PM
TCCoA Founder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITHURTZ
if i turn 25 and no women for me, its cars for life (maybe knock up a girl just so i can have a kid to have)
And the winner for most pathetic post of the year goes to.......

God Bless and Fly Low!

Sir William
TCCoA Founder

97 Thunderbird LX - Smoothed

99 Expedition Eddie Bauer

04 Grand Cherokee Overland
post #6 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 03:55 PM
TCCoA Founder
Administrator

For once, porkchop said something that makes sense.

Getting a date is about 95% confidence, 3% looks and 2% luck. So unless you're the elephant man, that 3% is nothin. Confidence, confidence, confidence.

God Bless and Fly Low!

Sir William
TCCoA Founder

97 Thunderbird LX - Smoothed

99 Expedition Eddie Bauer

04 Grand Cherokee Overland
post #7 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 03:55 PM
Banned

what a sad sad day for men..

-Mike
post #8 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 04:03 PM
**** nuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir William

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have to disagree on the looks think being at 3%. I dont know about out there but to score or have a date you have to atleat be on the "cute" marking. But of course if the chick is ugly then the ugly guy will score....
post #9 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 04:19 PM
Veteran Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir William
wow and it's only the 12th day outta 365. . .

dude your so young. relax. i know it sucks, i'm in the same boat. and the confidence thing is 100% correct. women can smell despairation a mile away.

get your self some new clothes, forget about the ex--she's not your wife--you don't need to know what she's doing/etc., get some decent shoes and a nice watch--don't ask me how i know this, but it's two things women look for when they check us out

good luck dude

All MN12/FN10 PA/NJ/MD/DE/NY people please check out: TSTaCC, feel free to register & say hi

'Krissy' 1997 Thunderbird LX Sport 281ci
Custom doesn't come in a Box
Slide or Die
post #10 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 04:20 PM
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to 94t-birdlx Send a message via MSN to 94t-birdlx
cliche time....

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

"Technical skill is mastery of complexity while creativity is mastery of simplicity."
post #11 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 04:44 PM
Geek w/Gearhead Complex

and now, a pimp view

weeeeeell mang ya could bring 'em down to the paaaaad and have Fubar take care of 'em. Bust out the goodz like bowah!

worry about 'em after college dude, seriously, its a lot easier and a lot less stress.

96 Mark VIII [email protected] :: 03 radiator/fan - j-modded trans - BBK UD pulley kit - dual gauge pod - 28,000 B&M transcooler (w/ AN fits) - 3.73 locker (with speedo gear) - 180' thermo - 8.5mm wires - colder plugs
soon to install : "fixed" heads and a damn tune. Project snaked8 continues...
post #12 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 05:07 PM
Draggin the Subframe
with Jesus now
RIP Buddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94t-birdlx
cliche time....

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I always thought beauty was in the eye of the beerholder?

The one, the only.........Bagged!.....Bottle Fed!......Thunderchicken!!
13.605 @ 99.46 & 13.608 @ 99.78 & 13.610 @ 101.72 on the bottle.
14.782 @ 94.46 at Cecil
14.792 @ 93.38 at Rockingham with new torque converter (2800 stall) 95% humidity, 82 degrees....
284.3 hp @ 4100 rpm, 370.4 ftlb @ 3600 rpm
Your friendly, run of the mill, Psychopathic moderator

NC Chapter Forum Carolina Thunder

TCCoA A-hole crew 2005 "DIASS"
post #13 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 05:11 PM
Banned

soo scary i said that last night!!....DUUUDE!

-Mike
post #14 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 05:16 PM
Anything But Typical

Send a message via AIM to BambiRambino47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubarian
weeeeeell mang ya could bring 'em down to the paaaaad and have Fubar take care of 'em. Bust out the goodz like bowah!
wtf was that about? WHOA!

Anyway... #1 your ex is nothing like you, don't compare yourself to her.
I'll give the same advice I've given to just about all the other guys on this board... go out and have fun. Don't go looking for a girl. Get with your guys, go out, have fun, and if you come across a girl that interests you, don't stand there staring at her, wishing she'd talk to you. Go and talk to her first. Doesn't matter if you're scared or not. Act confident and you will be confident. In short, we (females) like to have fun, and if you look like you're having fun, then we're going to want to have fun with you. Make sense?

And, if you're worried about your looks, and afraid you're not "good looking" enough... think about this. Would you really want to be with a girl that only cares about your looks? Probably not.

And, if they're not calling you back almost immediately, then they're not interested, and they're not worth your time. You don't deserve to be second best, no one does.

Remember, there are A LOT of women in the world. Just because you haven't found the right one yet, doesn't mean that she doesn't exist. But that also means that you don't have to find her now now now. Have fun, do your thing, and you'll get what/who you deserve!

Just HANG IN THERE!

--Molly
post #15 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 05:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BambiRambino47
wtf was that about? WHOA!

Anyway... #1 your ex is nothing like you, don't compare yourself to her.
I'll give the same advice I've given to just about all the other guys on this board... go out and have fun. Don't go looking for a girl. Get with your guys, go out, have fun, and if you come across a girl that interests you, don't stand there staring at her, wishing she'd talk to you. Go and talk to her first. Doesn't matter if you're scared or not. Act confident and you will be confident. In short, we (females) like to have fun, and if you look like you're having fun, then we're going to want to have fun with you. Make sense?

And, if you're worried about your looks, and afraid you're not "good looking" enough... think about this. Would you really want to be with a girl that only cares about your looks? Probably not.

And, if they're not calling you back almost immediately, then they're not interested, and they're not worth your time. You don't deserve to be second best, no one does.

Remember, there are A LOT of women in the world. Just because you haven't found the right one yet, doesn't mean that she doesn't exist. But that also means that you don't have to find her now now now. Have fun, do your thing, and you'll get what/who you deserve!

Just HANG IN THERE!

--Molly
*clap clap clap*

yea man...uh....what she said..

-Mike
post #16 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 05:44 PM
Anything But Typical

Send a message via AIM to BambiRambino47
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop2oo2
*clap clap clap*

yea man...uh....what she said..

-Mike
Every once in a while I like to think I know what I'm talking about!!!

--Molly
post #17 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 05:59 PM
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to mastarecoil
Perhaps this has something to do with your postcount?

jk
post #18 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 06:25 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamberg
well, post a picture, and we'll all chip in on the "TCCoA eye for the straight guy"

How many girls have you asked out on dates since you broke up? Comparing a girl newly available on the the market with a guy waiting to be asked out is like comparing apples to hand grenades............................it ain't even close.

Don't wait for them to ask you out, you have to take the initiative. Sure you may get turned down, but is that any worse than sitting home not knowing?

I am sure there are girls you can talk to. Start off with something 'safe' that doesn't scream DATE. You just have to have time to talk to them, make them laugh, and feel comfortable with you.

What are your interests besides cars? By your name it looks like you are in a band (or could be), I thought they got all the chicks?

Get out there where the girls are, and TALK to them. You can't get anywhere without that.
Okay, I have always thought: "If people want something. They will do whatever it takes to get it."

Hence I assume: "If women want to know more about me, then they will call."

When I give out my #, 99.99% of the time I now use my business card I have with the bank. It has yet to work, but I feel like with it I show I have more responsibility. Should I just ask for theirs because I know I'll take the initiative?

I have many other interests, music and cars included (I don't play bass anymore), and if I am not interested in something that they are in, I try to learn about it and ask questions. As of late, I've been trying more and more to get the conversation away from me and what I like / want and more on what they like / want in life.

17X7 BSA Wheels - 215/45/17 Falkens; Complete JL System; Magnaflow Catback; Lowered 1.4"

Last Car:
Custom Magnaflow Dual Exhaust; 2003 Cobra Rims with Kelley 255/45/17s;Steeda U/Ds; B&M Transmissoin Cooler; Dirtyd0g's custom 2800 Stall Torque Converter; J-Mod Kit installed by Dirtyd0g; SCT Tuned by Darrin; Lowered with Spring Tech Springs

Want great work done on your tranny? Have dirtyd0g do it! He made a believer out of me!
post #19 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 06:38 PM
PostWhore

Cool

Women like a man who has confidance. It's about how you project yourself. Create that image in silence. Respect yourself first. To get respect from others is earned. Be quite and listen. Don't interject were it's not wanted and be thoughtfull. When it's your turn, you'll be excepted and listened to. Be upbeat! People like to laugh.
And always leave them wanting more!!!
post #20 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 06:41 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncaged 94
Women like a man who has confidance. It's about how you project yourself. Create that image in silence. Respect yourself first. To get respect from others is earned. Be quite and listen. Don't interject were it's not wanted and be thoughtfull. When it's your turn, you'll be excepted and listened to. Be upbeat! People like to laugh.
And always leave them wanting more!!!
I know this will sound lame, but.. How do you make someone laugh? Some probably are laughing by reading this thread, but seriously. How do you show you are humorous? Its something I've always wanted to know how to do anyways.

And what do you mean by leaving them wanting more....? I don't think saying well next time I'll tell you about this.... works.

Last Car:

post #21 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 06:45 PM
Sweet T

Send a message via AIM to SanDiegoLXBird
Wait.. wait.. You give out your phone number via a business card? Okay.. That only works in movies and with gold-digging sluts...

I've been single now for just over a year and I've had Zero.. count them.. Zero dates. And you know what? I'm just fine with that. For the most part, at my age (21) women have less of a clue what they want in life than I do, and are typically more trouble than they're worth. Most people are still growing out of Highschool/College mentalities of "who is the most popular/best/looking/richest" etc to bother dealing with what really makes a person. So don't feel bad if you can't get these girls to call you back. I thought there was something wrong with me for the longest time until I really started to examine the people that I was trying to get with and the person that had set me free. Just don't worry about it. Do like Molly said, hang out with your guy friends, just go out and enjoy yourself and eventually someone will come along. Don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweatty stuff, mang.

On being humorous. SELF-DEPRICATION DOESN'T WORK! Heh. Humor is always going to be defined by the group you're with. You have to know what makes your type of people laugh. It's that simple. You can't be everything to everybody, or else you end up alienating yourself more than anything.

Another problem may be the fact that you're making yourself too available. Remember the following; We can only pursue that which retreats. If you're there all the time presenting an easy catch, women really aren't going to put much effort into getting you because they don't feel they need to. Next: Be excellent. Find something that you're good at and make sure that in a quiet, confident manner everyone knows that you're the best at it. Having something you're excellent at will make you stand out. Finally: Be gone. Don't linger. Don't try to make the night last longer. When things are over, they're over. Walk away. Leave something for next time.

Last edited by SanDiegoLXBird; 01-12-2005 at 06:50 PM.
post #22 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 06:56 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoLXBird
Wait.. wait.. You give out your phone number via a business card? Okay.. That only works in movies and with gold-digging sluts...

I've been single now for just over a year and I've had Zero.. count them.. Zero dates. And you know what? I'm just fine with that. For the most part, at my age (21) women have less of a clue what they want in life than I do, and are typically more trouble than they're worth. Most people are still growing out of Highschool/College mentalities of "who is the most popular/best/looking/richest" etc to bother dealing with what really makes a person. So don't feel bad if you can't get these girls to call you back. I thought there was something wrong with me for the longest time until I really started to examine the people that I was trying to get with and the person that had set me free. Just don't worry about it. Do like Molly said, hang out with your guy friends, just go out and enjoy yourself and eventually someone will come along. Don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweatty stuff, mang.

On being humorous. SELF-DEPRICATION DOESN'T WORK! Heh. Humor is always going to be defined by the group you're with. You have to know what makes your type of people laugh. It's that simple. You can't be everything to everybody, or else you end up alienating yourself more than anything.

Another problem may be the fact that you're making yourself too available. Remember the following; We can only pursue that which retreats. If you're there all the time presenting an easy catch, women really aren't going to put much effort into getting you because they don't feel they need to. Next: Be excellent. Find something that you're good at and make sure that in a quiet, confident manner everyone knows that you're the best at it. Having something you're excellent at will make you stand out. Finally: Be gone. Don't linger. Don't try to make the night last longer. When things are over, they're over. Walk away. Leave something for next time.
Hey man.. That is pretty much what I needed to hear..

Thanks

And thanks to all who listened, I will try my best to use this advice for now on. Now only if I would get those TCCoA decals..

It really helps when people actually listen.. thanks guys

Last Car:

Last edited by Metalbassist03; 01-12-2005 at 07:07 PM.
post #23 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 08:32 PM
13's or Mildly Broken

First.. I totally agree with Molly and SanDiegoLX. Your just 19.. don't be in a big hurry to find "the one" (if that's what your worried about) Play the field as it comes - date around and when you find a girl you like - don't let her get away. But remember - there are some real nut jobs out there.. even if that trait doesn't come up right away. I'll admit I'm not the cutest guy around - atleast I don't think I am. But that's my own self portrayl (spelling?) If any female tells me I'm cute, I just smile and nod. I've actually quite a bit that I could say with this, but it's probably nothing you haven't seen or heard before.

BUT don't get me wrong - I wouldn't mind having the 'female companionship' if you want to call it that. I would like to have a girlfriend to be with, do things for, all the usual bf/gf mumbo jumbo But I'm not pulling my hair out trying to find a date because it won't do any good. I feel that if a guy goes out all the time, makes it known that he's available and whatnot, it makes him seem desperate. I don't know many girls that like desperate guys.

Just like everyone else has said - keep your head up, go out with your friends and have fun and when you find a girl you like - go after her. Don't let her make the first move because it probably won't happen

-Andy "Melon"

1994 Thunderbird SC 3.8L Supercharged
1999 Crown Victoria P71 4.6
2000 Explorer 5.0
post #24 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 09:08 PM
Veteran Poster

Best Advice

[QUOTE=dude your so young. relax. i know it sucks, i'm in the same boat. and the confidence thing is 100% correct. women can smell despairation a mile away.

Get your self some new clothes, forget about the ex--she's not your wife--you don't need to know what she's doing/etc., get some decent shoes and a nice watch--don't ask me how i know this, but it's two things women look for when they check us out

good luck dude[/QUOTE]

This is the best advice you've recieved. Take it from an old Romeo that's had so many women I couldn't remember even half of them if my life depended on it. Nice clothes, nice shoes, best watch you can afford. Clean, cool ride (as in a MN12). Great cologne (no cheap stuff). When you put them all together you'll discover you have a new attitude and women will notice it, too.

When engaged in conversation with the opposite sex, ask her, "What kind of food do you like?" If she replies, "Italian.", then say, "Hey! I know a great place for Italian food (insert a nice resturants name here), have you been there?" If she answers, "No", then say, "Well, let me take you to dinner there tomorrow night". If she answers, "Yes", say, "I love their food. How about letting me take you to dinner there tomorrow evening". If she agrees, get her work address or home address and send her a bouquet or some roses. Believe it or not nearly all girls would rather recieve flowers than a hundred dollar bill. I know this sounds corny, but it works! Women crave romance more than you crave sex. Ya, I know that's hard to believe, however, it's a fact.

Have you ever noticed that every time you and your buddies see a really ugly guy with an attractive girl they all say the same thing? "Hey, Dude, you know that Dude has big bucks!" Almost always, they're wrong. It's not the bucks, it's the attitude. And if you read the above, you know where the 'attitude' comes from.

I'm going to be 67 in a few days and I'm not the best looking guy around, but I have 'attitude'. And that's why at my age I still have women hitting on me that range in age from their 40's to their 70's. I've been married four times and I'll probably keep at it until I get it right. But, you know what? If I never get it right, that's O.K., too!

Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
post #25 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 09:14 PM
5th Gear Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideoiler
... Clean, cool ride (as in a MN12). . .
Or a Mark, I've never had a girl start a conversation with me before that began with "Nice car, I love that color!!" until owning this thing

1988 XR7
5.8L EFI, tremec 3550,spec stage III clutch,90mm L-MAF, TFS heads, GT40 intake, lunati cam,Fordchip.com,diablo chip 311rwhp 375 rwft/lbs.13.2 @107.2. with 3.08's
2004 Pontiac GTO LS1 6 speed black/red RIP
post #26 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 09:42 PM
**** nuts

having muscle works
post #27 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 09:51 PM
PostWhore

Cool

Being funny is a matter of taste, and listening to what is going on at hand in the conversations. People will usually laugh at themselfs, and will laugh at something that they can relate to. For instance, if the topic is of a ghost story at Halloween, or my sweat pants fell when I- , or I shocked myself when I jump started my cousins car because he didn't tell me that- , or I was so out of it that I lite the wrong end of my cigeratte before-. Tell them about a simular situation that embaressed you (and tell them how you felt). Not only will they laugh (if you are succesfull), they will feel for you, and they will remember. As for leaving them wanting more--
That's for another day!!!
post #28 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 12:46 AM
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to Midnight
Think about it this way. Whenever you start dating someone the girls will start forming a line to call you. Why? It is because you aren't looking for someone else. So stop looking, go out with the boys, and let them make a fool of themselves, but don't be an a**. It helps because when the guys aren't paying attention you can go over and introduce yourself and apologize. It can be easy.

You shouldn't try to impress a girl before the date. You shouldn't even be thinking about a date. You should be thinking about having her phone number in your phone by the term "Good bye." As a guy you shouldn't give out your number. That shows that you are in need/despret. A women doesn't want to feel like she is doing charity work.

I am a server at a TGI Fridays, so I pretty much have to make an a** of myself every shift. Lots of girls love it. If the are 15. The older ones seem to want someone who knows how to hold a conversation about something they are interested in. Usually not cars.

Sprtnlax14: i was was up at 4:30 to hunt
LtlLinds424: you did NOT just say hunt
Sprtnlax14: whatever, the day you become a vegan we'll talk
LtlLinds424: the day that you stop only spitting game and not producing girls in your bed... we'll talk

My Dragons
post #29 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 12:52 AM
**** nuts

I suck at making convo, if they dont have anything to talk about im pretty much screwed lol. Or they dont wanna hear what I have to say cause I get to into it
post #30 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 04:46 AM
Sweet T

Send a message via AIM to SanDiegoLXBird
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercoug302
Or a Mark, I've never had a girl start a conversation with me before that began with "Nice car, I love that color!!" until owning this thing
My car makes alot of the girls I know very.. amorous.. does that count? ^_^

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in