a good Friend of mine did something stupid.... - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-16-2005, 01:36 AM Thread Starter
midnight toker

Send a message via AIM to dameon Send a message via MSN to dameon Send a message via Yahoo to dameon
a good Friend of mine did something stupid....

well guys a good friend of mine did something really stupid trying to prove how much she loves her b/f or something...

normally shes a really cool chick, shes smart normally, and she has a son whos about 2.. well heres what happened

http://www.borderlandnews.com/storie...11-10746.shtml

it says that they went and knocked over a pharmacy and she drove away and they got cought.

what i'm wondering is what do you guys think i can should do to help her, or even how much i should, i really care about her, but she always falls for these abusive retarded, guys and she tries to change them or something, and i just don't know what to do she apparently isn't even thinking about her son anymore.....

thanks i needed to vent, thanks for any advice.

In Memory of Jose Calvetti
12-27-1974 - 7-23-2005

There is no replacement for displacement. Only ways to make the small dog act like the big dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx_Cat
... i do not have the tools nor the knowledge.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-16-2005, 01:37 AM Thread Starter
midnight toker

Send a message via AIM to dameon Send a message via MSN to dameon Send a message via Yahoo to dameon
ahh crap can a mod move this to the proper forum i didn't notice where i left my browser, sorry and thanks.....

12-27-1974 - 7-23-2005

There is no replacement for displacement. Only ways to make the small dog act like the big dog
Quote:
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-16-2005, 02:27 AM
4th Gear Poster

Obviously, she is not thinking of her kid. I dunno, this is a tough one. Females can be stubborn when it comes to guys. If we believe we love them, we fight tooth and nail. So maybe she needed a reality check. I dunno. See how things fold out, I wouldn't help with open arms but don't turn your back on her either.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-16-2005, 09:56 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

so they did it for what 100 bucks or so?

64 ford galaxie -FE powered beast!- sleeping giant
69 cougar standard- 347/c6 -efi restomod, heidts prog 4 link heavily modified front, custom strutrods boxed lowers rollerperches 620 lowering springs! meier shock tower brace
96 f150 supercab lifted beast! 351 powered beast
87 shasta roadmaster 29ft travel trailer- pimpdaddy camping!
mn12 less!
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-16-2005, 11:00 AM
Jedi Master

that's crazy.....and how stupid, that cheyt wasn't worth it, what a bunch of dumba$$es

-Orlando

friends don't let friends drive Chevy
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-16-2005, 12:30 PM Thread Starter
midnight toker

i dont know how much exactly or what drug but she says that she honestly thought he was only going to case the place and that she could talk him out of it.
yeah now she thinks that she isn't going to end up doing any time or anything and i cant believe that but i don't want to tell her... i don't know it's just weird becuase i never expected this from her and now that it's happened she finally broke up with this guy she said he finally proved he doesn't care about her,

i thought that when he got drunk and drove her around and got into a head on accident that messed her up it proved that? ahh i'm just really confused, thanks guys and girls

12-27-1974 - 7-23-2005

Quote:
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-16-2005, 12:36 PM
PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by dameon
...she always falls for these abusive retarded, guys and she tries to change them or something...
As you get older, you'll find that chicks often go for real jerks because they find their aggressiveness, rebel attitudes, etc., "exciting", whereas the nice guys get overlooked because they're not as "exciting". Then they end up getting pregnant or in some other kind of trouble, and once they're older, wonder where all the nice guys are... And I highly doubt she's trying to change this jerk into some kind of nice guy - she surely wouldn't have been driving the getaway car if that was the case.

As far as helping her, I think you'll find the more you help her the less she'll help herself. She'd just use what she wants if you give her any help, but as soon as that next "exciting" guy comes along, you'll just be in the back seat. Believe me - I've been through this a number of times, (trying to help someone get back on their feet) - sometimes you just have to let people hit their "bottom" before they'll learn how to help themselves...

John

'96 T-Bird 4.6 LX, SVT Cobra Rs, 245/50R17 BFG Comp T/A, D-chip

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in