upgrade your car, no more insurance - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-15-2005, 08:24 PM Thread Starter
**** nuts

Send a message via AIM to ITHURTZ
upgrade your car, no more insurance

Any motor or driveline modification that will increase performance or horsepower from the original manufacturers design will no longer be an insurable vehicle to be driven on the street

http://www.godmudders.com/

The Truth About You And Your Love for Your Custom Vehicle
It's Coming To An End. Reading this may save you a bundle.

Godmudder's Custom Trucks Has spent over a half of a million in fighting unfair laws and ordinances that we face every day. When we first started this business, many years ago, the four wheel drive industry was going downhill due to unfair laws against the common pick-up truck. The owner Steven Schrader has taken on over 15 villages and the State of Illinois and has beaten them on every charge brought against him and his company. In the beginning he asked for assistance from the Specialty Equipment and Manufacturers Association (SEMA) and received no assistance. They claimed they could not help. The only help and assistance Mr. Schrader had is from the National Highway and Traffic Safety Administration and United States Department of Transportation with documentation and Federal Law concerning the alteration and manufacturing of motor vehicles winning every case from equipment violations Mr. Schrader and many of his customers received. Mr. Schrader filed suit for damages. Upon this action Mr. Schrader had to take action and make arrangements to move his business and home to the State of Indiana to avoid the possibility of harm to his family from threatening phone calls from unknown sources, if the law suits were not retracted. Threats of harm to his family are not worth it any more. Now relocated in Indiana , the truth can be brought out.

If you have a legal problem with your modified truck, feel free to call Leland McNally at (312) 609 – 6490

What new hurdles do we now face? Are you insured or not?

It is another sad day in the custom vehicle industry. January 1 st of 2005 is a milestone for the insurance industry. We have had many calls and questions about, "what do I do now?" My custom car or truck is no longer insurable.

Yes it is true. AllState, Farm Bureau, State Farm, Geico and even Progressive insurance companies will no longer insure a modified vehicle.

Any motor or driveline modification that will increase performance or horsepower from the original manufacturers design will no longer be an insurable vehicle to be driven on the street

Any motor vehicle with a suspension modification to include a lift or lowering kit, sub frame, c-notch, frame modification or use of air or hydraulic suspension will no longer an insurable vehicle to be driven on the street.

This includes Street Rods, Muscle Cars, and Four Wheel drive trucks and SUV type vehicles.

This will not apply to an antique or collectable vehicle as long as it has been returned or restored to its original manufactured design.

This also includes companies that make these modifications. Many companies that make these modifications are not insured to do this. Companies that are not insured to do this may also be in violation of Federal laws for rendering a motor vehicle that was in service legally to no longer in service legally if it is still operated on the roads as modified.

Companies that would be permitted to make modifications for street use will be properly insured.

This would include a garage keeper liability and a product liability policy. Some larger companies are self insured through bonding.

Ask to see proof that the shop you are intending to use is insured and insured properly. If they are not and you are involved in an accident, it's you who will suffer.

Companies that are permitted to make the modifications will be regulated by the National Highway and Traffic Safety Administration. You can go to NHTSA web site and look up manufacturers who are recognized and regulated to make the necessary modification you seek.

Don't lie to the agent that your car is stock to get insurance coverage. Insurance is the law in many states. If you don't tell them the truth, you are going to go down a very rough road.

All State has taken the stance to notify all the states authorities that require insurance, other than no fault, if they stop a vehicle that is modified, or a modified vehicle that is involved in an accident, that the modified vehicle in not insured under any terms according to their policies.

Guess what.

You just been had and will have to fight a ticket and fine for not having any insurance, you may also depending on the situation, lose your homeowners, health and medical insurance if it's through the same company.

Once again we have sent e-mails to (SEMA) informing them of the changes in the insurance industry that will affect the aftermarket automotive industry. We stated to (SEMA) that its time they take this threat for real, this will affect them also. -NO RESPONSE.

Take the time to check your policy and ask if you are really insured. Call your agent and get it in writing including the modifications you have. A simple, “you're covered” from your friendly insurance agent won't cut it in court.

If you do have a problem getting insurance, contact (SEMA). Ask them what they are going to do. You paid good hard earned money to get your car or truck looking cool. This money was paid to companies that SEMA supports and promotes. If these products are that good, why can't we get insurance coverage with these parts on our vehicles?

It's time for the truth. No more lame excuses of check with your local authorities or for off road use only on the box. If it's not good enough to be safe, stop making it, or keep it off the road. Statistics have proven that percentage-wise more modified vehicles are in accidents than any other. This is why we may all suffer now. I have seen some of the worst products in the world, poor fitment to poor quality or both. Now you add an aggressive or in experienced driver to the mix.

Godmudder's Custom Trucks is proud to say there has never been a claim against our company for poor quality products or workmanship since we have been in business. We plan to keep it that way. It is you, the customer, who is number one to us when it comes to safety.

Please drive safely. Our cemeteries are full of heroes, don't try to be one.

6' 2" 211.5lbs.. best flat bench 335x2
Cdogandhis69 - AIM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-15-2005, 08:53 PM
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Kodiak Kid
Do you actually believe this sh*t? My insurance company knows EXACTLY what mods my car has...My premium went up $5/mo and now all of my investment is fully covered....and yes, I have it in writting from the Ins company and they consider my recent mods (supercharger, forged block) as a coverable asset...so, I wreck my car and get $5,000 worth of damage, it isn't totalled b/c I was upfront with them and told them about the money I had in it...Honesty does pay in the long run.
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-15-2005, 09:02 PM Thread Starter
**** nuts

hmmm.. maybe its just an IL thing.. I dunno My dads car is insured through some company and he had to tell them all his mods...

Maybe they mean if you have mods and dont tell them, ur screwed.......

Cdogandhis69 - AIM
post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-15-2005, 09:54 PM
Who is John Galt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITHURTZ
Maybe they mean if you have mods and dont tell them, ur screwed.......
i think that's what shane was getting at. Right now, there's no reason for me to inform my insurance company of my mods (c'mon, it's an FIPK) However, once i start the project, I'll inform them of what goes into the Cougar. The saying honesty is the best policy holds true.

"Won't work, can't be done"
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-15-2005, 10:06 PM Thread Starter
**** nuts

But couldnt they just replace t he car and NOT the performance add ons? Instead of dropping you? In the end it would cost as much as a viper for insurance if you told them every upgrade you did

Cdogandhis69 - AIM
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-15-2005, 10:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
But couldnt they just replace t he car and NOT the performance add ons? Instead of dropping you? In the end it would cost as much as a viper for insurance if you told them every upgrade you did

again, you are wrong. not bashing, just giving facts....

My cars value as stock: roughly $3,500
With reciepts I have provided to my insurance company: $11,500

My premium went up by $5.00/mo due to upgrades...why so little you ask? simple.

Car is in a wreck..chances are...The supercharger (valued at $3,500) will most likely be recovered in tact...Transmission ($1,000) will most likely be in tact. etc. etc.

Not all insurance comapnies are rapists....Mine thanked me for the information I provided...Which, I provided on my own free will to protect "my" investment...even if my insurance went up $50/mo, I'd rather have coverage for $11,000 vs. $3,500.

think smarter and not harder...why do we have insurance? to protect our investments. why hide the money we put into our cars from the insurance company? to save a few bucks? not worth it IMO.

and this whole (if you race, you'll be cancelled sh*t...) again, I told my insurance company that I take it to the drag strip to test my mods...their policy: If it breaks/wrecks on the track, it is all on you (understood). but other than that, they are cool with it. Ask yourself whats more imortant...saving a few dollars per month? or saving several thousand when the sh*t hits the fan.

Shane

Last edited by Kodiak Kid; 05-15-2005 at 10:19 PM. Reason: fix spelling errors
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-15-2005, 10:31 PM Thread Starter
**** nuts

SO say you had a intercooler on ur s/c and that broke in a crash, they would replace that if you told them about that?

Cdogandhis69 - AIM
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-15-2005, 10:53 PM
Banned

yep...anything "added" to a car, adds to the value...If you have a reciept, they cover it...

I asked about my Leather interior...wasn't stock, but I paid $500.00 shipped...they said if you can prove it, we can cover it
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-15-2005, 11:01 PM Thread Starter
**** nuts

nice, thanks for the clear up

Cdogandhis69 - AIM
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 09:34 AM
Veteran Poster

Geico will not insure you though. Any modification is considered "and admission of speed." At least that's what they told me when they saw my fuel rails/lines and dropped my policy. Same thing for a radar detector.

SOLD!!!!

5.4 block from 99 expedition bored .20 over
Forged crank/Manley Rods/JE flat tops/chromemoly rings and Steeda Underdrives
P&P PI heads (by me) w/ 3 angle valve job w/copper gaskets with ARP studs/bolts and One piece lightning cams
80mm Pro-M MAF and Cut & welded '95 4.6 intake
Jmodded Trans & Trac-loc pumpkin (Cobra) 3.27
Raxles, ADDCO 1 1/4", Eibachs, JL Braces
18" CEC type 169 wheels w/ 245/40 front 255/45 rear
post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 10:00 AM
Banned

ok, lemme clarify my above replies...

MY insurance company is covering my car along with the modifications with out question. They are also aware that I run it at the track on occasion. Honesty is definatly the best policy.
post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 10:06 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to 94 Daily Driven 4.6L
Kodiak Kid, Who is your insurance company? And is it a “Stated Value” policy, or just a standard policy with the modification’s values tacked on?

Just asking because I too don't buy into this whole scare of insurance companies not insuring cars. I see this “information” come out for about the last 5 to 10 years now.

What this is trying to say is that an insurance company will insure a Viper, but won’t insure a Yugo with a radar detector…. PLEASE!!!

So I guess my improved brake system means my car is more dangerous now... and Geiko is going to drop me...

But I’m not going to call Geiko to ask…

97 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC (Chip'd, 3.73 T/L... so far... )
97 Ford Aspire (Slow, but getting 36 mpg (f'n Ethenol!! )
84 F250 Dually w/6.9L Diesel (7.3L IDI pending)
73 Mercury Cougar Convertible w/351C 4V (Partially Restored)
69 F100 LWB w/460 Engine
76 Glastron Carlson 23' Jet Boat w/460 CJ Engine
post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 12:16 PM
Banned

94 daily,

I have State Farm. And let me see if i can summerize everything for you.

Met with state farm to ask about modifying/racing my thunderbird at a track..here is the short version of how things went.

SF: "So you have a 1994 Tbird that you will be modifying over the next year...What kind of modifications are you talking about?"

ME: I plan on eventually replacing the engine/transmission to be able to handle a supercharger.

SF: What do you think, dollar amt wise, you will be putting into this once everything is done?

ME: Hard to say, but somewhere between $5000 and $7000 on top of my existing modifications.

SF: Ok, you have a clean driving record correct?

ME: "yes, and I have always had a clean driving record...I keep speeding for the track and track only".

SF: Ok, well you have 2 options. 1) we can do a custom rate, which will pull your car out of the "standard" catagory and cover it based on estimated value. or 2) We will charge an additional monthy premium for your car being "other than stock".

ME: Ok, lets do the "other than stock" option...What happens if I am in an accident, and say...$5,000 worth of damage is done, but I have $10,000 into the car?

SF: If you have reciepts and can verify the cars value, it will be repaired under the 70% total loss guidelines (or whatever they are called).

ME: ok, to clarify...the money I am putting into my car WILL BE covered in the event of a loss?

SF: can you prove it via receipts?

ME: yes

SF: Then you are good to go.

That is the gist of how things went...I expressed my concerns of the BS I hear about companies dropping you if you race at a track...he told me that would never happen...Because if they did, all of the mustangs they insure would be cancelled...and thats a lot of customers! "Other than stock" isn't exactly what phrase he used, but you get the point. He also came out and saw the car and complimented me on the rims and spoiler, again I asked him...Sooo, I get into a fender bender and need to replace one of the $200 rims, its covered...and he told me yes. So, all in all, I am more than happy with my insurance company, and if you are up front and honest, you should be ok.

Shane
post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 12:27 PM
PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiak kid
94 daily,

I have State Farm. And let me see if i can summerize everything for you.

That is the gist of how things went...I expressed my concerns of the BS I hear about companies dropping you if you race at a track...he told me that would never happen...Because if they did, all of the mustangs they insure would be cancelled...and thats a lot of customers! "Other than stock" isn't exactly what phrase he used, but you get the point. He also came out and saw the car and complimented me on the rims and spoiler, again I asked him...Sooo, I get into a fender bender and need to replace one of the $200 rims, its covered...and he told me yes. So, all in all, I am more than happy with my insurance company, and if you are up front and honest, you should be ok.

Shane
That makes me feel a little better about switching to State Farm in July when my Allstate policy expires... not to mention the better rate.

'95 Cougar - 2002 Explorer engine, 2004 Mustang PTP2 PCM

Best times:
PI 4.6L 95 XR7 Cougar: [email protected]
2004.5 Silverado Crew Cab/Long Bed/4x4 6.6L Duramax: [email protected] (Weighing in at over 7200#) on 10/19/2007
Dyno - 446.4RWHP/820.2RWTq on 6/13/2008
Pulling - 300.9' 3rd place finish 8/2011
post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 12:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar281
That makes me feel a little better about switching to State Farm in July when my Allstate policy expires... not to mention the better rate.
Just be honest and upfront with them. I have had them for 4 yrs and never had a problem. had to file 1 claim due to vandalism (busted out window/mirror) and it was rectified within 24 hrs. also, just my advice here: act as if your car is your hobby and passion...don't make it out to look like you are gonna juice the hell out of it and go street race

Shane
post #16 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 12:56 PM
Johnny Five is Alive
TCCoAAC Member

Send a message via AIM to WkStill Send a message via Yahoo to WkStill
If the insurance companie knows, they will cover it, it is when THEY don't know, they will drop you like no tommorrow.

1984 Merc Cougar
5.0L, GT40X HEADS, E303 CAM,X303 Valvetrain
1998 4R70W Controlled by Baumannator TCS., 3.73 Track Lock Rear., Bauman Lev 3 Shift Kit.
190LPH, 67mm EGR, 65mm TB, 73mm C&L MAF, 24lb/h Inj, TwEECer RT, A3M EEC-IV
TCCoA-AHole Crew 2004
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own. They are not meant to start a flame war or discourage people. Just my honest opinion and nothing more
Just great, 4 mores years of GOP crap, Im republican, and I endorse this message
post #17 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 02:41 PM
4th Gear Poster

I too have State Farm and they know I take the car to the track. They told me also that if I have an accident ON THE TRACK (racing), it is on me. If someone hits my car AT THE TRACK (while the car is parked or anytime other than racing), it is covered.

Kevin
Mid-Atlantic Drag Racing Team. 15.589 @ 88.64 mph
MAMN12.COM

Get all your Ford parts from Dan Newman

Green 95 4.6L Thunderbird LX
*J-Modded 00 Mustang GT Transmission and torque converter*
*Mark VIII Flexplate*
*K&N*
*Eibach Springs*
*Hayden Transmission cooler*
*3.27 Trac-loc*
*Removed air silencer*
*Swapped Climate Control and Radio Locations*
*MARCH underdrive pulleys--soon to come*

post #18 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 02:52 PM Thread Starter
**** nuts

sounds like state farm is the way to go then

Cdogandhis69 - AIM
post #19 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 03:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95greenbird
I too have State Farm and they know I take the car to the track. They told me also that if I have an accident ON THE TRACK (racing), it is on me. If someone hits my car AT THE TRACK (while the car is parked or anytime other than racing), it is covered.
yea, I meant to include all of that...as that sums everthing up in one small sentence.
post #20 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 05:02 PM
6th Gear Poster

This is total BS.
post #21 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 05:06 PM
Sheepish

Send a message via AIM to AverageJoe Send a message via Yahoo to AverageJoe
Not counting the fact that those policies would put most insurance companies hurting for clients so bad that you could insure a Viper for like $40/month full coverage by the time all the imports, f-bodies, and mustangs cancelled.

And as for the claim of All State putting out that call to law enforcement agencies, if they don't have that already put in writing and agreed to by each and every client, they themselves are in breach of contract and breaking the law under the federal truth in lending act.

I'll believe this when I see more substantial proof and more specific guidelines. Because while its quite easy to modify a car for substantially more performance, no exterior visible changes, while its just as easy to make severe visual changes, with no performance changes. Just because a car has a spoiler doesn't mean its there for anything but appearance. Just because a car has 18" wheels doesn't mean they're for appearance, they DO make a nice difference in handling.

Last time I checked, the insurance laws in Texas stated that you can go with a stated value of your vehicle and its resulting premium difference to cover modifications, or you can go with standard insurance without telling the company. But if the vehicle is in an accident on the standard insurance, the insurance company is only liable for the value of a stock setup, not your custom one.

Not counting the fact that I currently reside in the state of california, and we all know what this state is trying to do to our automotive passion. Hell, they're trying to making illegal to even smoke a cigarette outdoors here. I've seen people get pulled over and a random roadside smog inspection and get their vehicle towed for failing the roadside inspection, but making a modified car uninsurable? Thats going so far to the point I would start calling legislators and harrassing them about the issue.

And one final point, the type of modifications that GodMudders specializes in makes the vehicle dramatically less safe on a highway. Think about the average curves in some of our highways that are speed rated for factory vehicle regulations, most of those trucks couldn't even handle the severely conservative highway curve speed ratings because their center of gravity has been lifted so much and they've become so top heavy. Not counting other hazards. If you were in my Stealth and that truck on their front page rear ended you, those tires would stand just as good a chance of driving up onto the roof of the car compared to just slamming the car forward. How about if that truck hit one of our MN12s in the drivers door and some of that front suspension collapsed? Hello front bumper coming through the window right about head level.

Don't get me wrong, I'm from texas and love an offroad truck just as much as the next guy, but if you can't live with a truck thats lower than 8-15" above stock and running around all spindly because its built for ground clearance and speeds generally well WELL below 20mph, you don't need to be attempting to drive it on the 70mph freeway with my MN12 and my import sports car which are both made for high speed stability. If you CHOOSE to make your vehicle un-road worthy, then it shouldn't be street legal.

B Team - More skill, more results. A is only a starting point before progressing to B.

Member of the 'B-Team'. Finishing jobs the 'A-Team' can't handle.

Last edited by AverageJoe; 05-16-2005 at 05:16 PM.
post #22 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 05:19 PM
Stroked and Blown

Send a message via AIM to BlakTbird96
I know there is also some sort of "Collecter Car" insurance but the vehicle has to be at least 20 years old or something and you can only put so many miles on it a year. Some of our Fox Body owners should look into this. There are also other types of insurance; "Historic Vehicle Insurance" "Street Rod" insurance, etc. I'm not sure if there is any type of insurance that most of us here could settle upon. My father has a 1960 Chevorlet Impala and only pays $100.00 a year, or somewhere around that ball park for insurance on his car and covers everything!

My other home:
Mid-AtlanticMN12's

'96 Ford Tbird 3.8 SC
'06 Chrysler Sebring "Vert 2.7
post #23 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 05:22 PM
Sheepish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Dude
I know there is also some sort of "Collecter Car" insurance but the vehicle has to be at least 20 years old or something and you can only put so many miles on it a year. Some of our Fox Body owners should look into this. There are also other types of insurance; "Historic Vehicle Insurance" "Street Rod" insurance, etc. I'm not sure if there is any type of insurance that most of us here could settle upon. My father has a 1960 Chevorlet Impala and only pays $100.00 a year, or somewhere around that ball park for insurance on his car and covers everything!
There's also a loophole in everything. Even California has smog exempt stickers that mean the smog nazi's can't touch you. And if the california smog nazi's can't harrass you in a california car, you've just successfully beaten the system down like Terry Tate vs. Richard Simmons.

B Team - More skill, more results. A is only a starting point before progressing to B.

post #24 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 05:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Ed
This is total BS.

What is BS? what we are saying? or the initial post? please expand the BS...
post #25 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 06:28 PM Thread Starter
**** nuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Dude
"Collecter Car" insurance but the vehicle has to be at least 20 years old or something and you can only put so many miles on it a year.
Ya thats what my dad has, but he pays 450$ a year. Its cool that they have to replace EVERYTHING that is on the car right now. Even the fiberglass front end

Cdogandhis69 - AIM
post #26 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 09:09 PM
Sheepish

Quote:
Ya thats what my dad has, but he pays 450$ a year. Its cool that they have to replace EVERYTHING that is on the car right now. Even the fiberglass front end
You act like $450/year is expensive? Shoot, I was paying a touch over $1200/year on my Thunderbird and I'm paying around $3000/year on my Stealth.

post #27 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-16-2005, 10:39 PM Thread Starter
**** nuts

450 for his muscle car is cheap a year. You wanna hear real cheap. $160 a year to insure our suburban. Last I looked IM stuck at 150$ a month for basic

Cdogandhis69 - AIM
post #28 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-17-2005, 01:45 AM
Veteran Poster

Send a message via AIM to ThomasR91169
maybe someone will create a Insurance company specifically for people with modded cars that dont abuse them. like if you have a cobra but a clean record, then you shouldnt have to pay 300 a month for basic.

a company like that would make ****loads of money. its said 15% of all vehicles on the road are modified in some sort. if 1 company was insuring that 15% of the motorists, they would make prolly double that of farmers, allstate, state farm, geico, etc.

1994 Tbird 4.6l, 3 trannies later and still bone stock.
Click to See
2002 Stang GT, 5spd "Ellie", Eleanor Tribute. Stage 3 Roush Kit, Saleen S281 Spoiler, JMS / Ironman Customs CL-2 C-Pillar Panels. Black Racing stripes on Pepper Grey. Minor Bolt ons, Real mods coming soon(Procharger, VT cams/Headwork, 31spline Eaton Rear, T-56 Swap)
post #29 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-17-2005, 01:52 AM
Veteran Poster

Send a message via AIM to ThomasR91169
Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageJoe
Even California has smog exempt stickers that mean the smog nazi's can't touch you. And if the california smog nazi's can't harrass you in a california car, you've just successfully beaten the system down like Terry Tate vs. Richard Simmons.
really? thats weird i have lived here all my life and have only seen state vehicles with any such stickers(aka buses, cop cars, caltrans). possibly you are thinking of the failed stickers many cars have that are in the back window with 3 or 6 on them. this means they were granted 3 or 6 months to fix the problem to pass smog. and no you cant just keep getting the sticker and be on your merry way.

if cali wanted to make some money, they should charge people 100-150 a year to have their car registered as "smog exempt". you know how many people would gladly pay 150 a year and never have to worry about smog crap or get hassled cause youre exhaust is a bit loud, but that harley is at least 3x louder? **** 300 a year id still pay it, run me a external wastegate setup on a 60 trim with 770cc injectors, 255lph fuel pump and AWD drivetrain swap, and laugh in the face of the man when he sees my smog exempt sticker. if only cali was smart like that.

1994 Tbird 4.6l, 3 trannies later and still bone stock.
Click to See
2002 Stang GT, 5spd "Ellie", Eleanor Tribute. Stage 3 Roush Kit, Saleen S281 Spoiler, JMS / Ironman Customs CL-2 C-Pillar Panels. Black Racing stripes on Pepper Grey. Minor Bolt ons, Real mods coming soon(Procharger, VT cams/Headwork, 31spline Eaton Rear, T-56 Swap)
post #30 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-17-2005, 01:55 AM Thread Starter
**** nuts

Ill pay 150$ a year to run 100% straight pipes, and have it legal.

Ill make that insurance company to

Cdogandhis69 - AIM

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in