Rant - IDIOT Drivers - TCCoA Forums
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-06-2005, 10:52 PM Thread Starter
Insert Title Here

Angry Rant - IDIOT Drivers

Some idiot today while going into my neighborhood...the two lanes merge into one...no problem I slow down for my turn and some numb skull just decides to come on over without his blinker and slam on the brakes for HIS turn (while closing his cell phone mind you).

I happily blow my horn (that works...unlike my RX7) and he asks me what my problem was and I told him to use your freaking blinker...

GUESS WHAT HE TELLS ME!

You only have to use your blinker when you're stopped and about to make a turn.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE TODAY? I had to go home get my Drivers Ed book (remember he's 10 years older than me) and prove to him about stupid crap like turning into your own lane when making a left/right on a four lane highway (two lanes for each side).

At least we will have one less idiot on the road...I can go on for days about these stories!

I say we write Mr. Bush and tell him to have an idiots awareness month on how to drive and air commercials and disconnect cell phones for one day and force them to watch ‘how-to’ videos…

- Pelezo

1994 Ford Thunderbird Supercoupe - 3.8L V6 - 15.125 @ 90.76

”Sticks impress high-school kids, autos win races” – Unknown
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 12:03 AM
PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPelezo
I had to go home get my Drivers Ed book (remember he's 10 years older than me) and prove to him about stupid crap like turning into your own lane when making a left/right on a four lane highway (two lanes for each side).

At least we will have one less idiot on the road...
Did you have a crash? Is that why there will be one less idiot on the road? Or do you mean now that you taught him, he is no longer an idiot driver?

I come from a dusty place.

Last edited by 4point6r0x0rz; 06-07-2005 at 08:54 PM.
post #3 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 12:10 AM Thread Starter
Insert Title Here

I taught him, I should crashed into him then I would have gotten a new engine! :P

- Pelezo

post #4 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 12:46 AM
Refrigerator Raider Hater

Quote:
I say we write Mr. Bush and tell him to have an idiots awareness month....
Too bad this ain't the political forum.

Matt "Looks Like Egon" Davis
96 Alpine Green V8
98 Audi A8 4.2Q in Racing Green Totalled
02 Audi A8L 4.2Q in Black

I buy my OEM Ford parts at 10% over dealer cost from Steve in White Bear Lake, MN.
You drive "like a man possessed"... by a woman!
post #5 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 10:15 AM
4th Gear Poster

I was ok with this post until you blame the president because some idiot can't drive. I'm sure that goofball really gave a shat and I'm sure he was "taught" alot.

Hell, maybe you should have been driving defensivly and anticipated the stupid jerk? One should always have situational awareness and look out for the other guy. But I guess you missed that day in drivers education huh?

Quote:
Some idiot today while going into my neighborhood...the two lanes merge into one...no problem I slow down for my turn and some numb skull just decides to come on over without his blinker and slam on the brakes for HIS turn (while closing his cell phone mind you).

I happily blow my horn (that works...unlike my RX7) and he asks me what my problem was and I told him to use your freaking blinker...

GUESS WHAT HE TELLS ME!

You only have to use your blinker when you're stopped and about to make a turn.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE TODAY? I had to go home get my Drivers Ed book (remember he's 10 years older than me) and prove to him about stupid crap like turning into your own lane when making a left/right on a four lane highway (two lanes for each side).

At least we will have one less idiot on the road...I can go on for days about these stories!

I say we write Mr. Bush and tell him to have an idiots awareness month on how to drive and air commercials and disconnect cell phones for one day and force them to watch ‘how-to’ videos…

- Pelezo
post #6 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 10:24 AM
PostWhore

When did he blame the President? He said we should write him and suggest having an idiots awareness month.

Dont lay into the guy because another driver was clearly misinformed and dangerously wrong. There are far too many people on the road that think they know more than they do...

Some supercharged cars blow.......Others just pick up and move.
post #7 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 10:55 AM
6th Gear Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy Metal
I was ok with this post until you blame the president because some idiot can't drive. I'm sure that goofball really gave a shat and I'm sure he was "taught" alot.

Hell, maybe you should have been driving defensivly and anticipated the stupid jerk? One should always have situational awareness and look out for the other guy. But I guess you missed that day in drivers education huh?
I was ok with this post until you didn't type one true statement. Never did he blame the President for this guy or anyone else's bad driving. He simply made a suggestion that perhaps it would be a good idea if we had an awareness month to help educate or remind people on how to drive.

Hell, maybe he was driving defensively and anticipating the stupid jerk, after all he was able to avoid a possible collission. I guess he did have situational awareness and look out for the other guy after all, but maybe you missed the entire post and just decided to rip the guy huh?
post #8 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 10:58 AM
Johnny Five is Alive
TCCoAAC Member

Send a message via AIM to WkStill Send a message via Yahoo to WkStill
Yeah, I don't see anything about him blaming our worthless president :-) anywho, here in "Florida" If you turn on your blinker, it garentees you will not be able to change lanes :-), unlike in MN, if you turn on your blinker, people move, and allow you to change lanes...

hmm. Go figure..

1984 Merc Cougar
5.0L, GT40X HEADS, E303 CAM,X303 Valvetrain
1998 4R70W Controlled by Baumannator TCS., 3.73 Track Lock Rear., Bauman Lev 3 Shift Kit.
190LPH, 67mm EGR, 65mm TB, 73mm C&L MAF, 24lb/h Inj, TwEECer RT, A3M EEC-IV
TCCoA-AHole Crew 2004
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own. They are not meant to start a flame war or discourage people. Just my honest opinion and nothing more
Just great, 4 mores years of GOP crap, Im republican, and I endorse this message
post #9 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 11:08 AM
Boom.

How bout everyone STFU about the President, whatever your opinion may be.

TCCoABAMFC - Founding Member
Official Member of the TCCoA Evil Underground Moderator Conspiracy
TCCoA Gun Club

2003 Mach 1 - 4.6L DOHC V8/4R70W

1995 Cougar XR7 - PI 4.6L SOHC V8
post #10 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 11:46 AM
TCCoA Founder
Administrator

See the problem is that Heavy Metal is a pathetic little troll who loves nothing more than calling people names and stiring crap. He is a weak, worthless excuse for a human being. He's been banned from here before. He's still banned from the political forum. So instead he takes any little opportunity he can to bring about dissent among people on the forums.

His former name was Blown94SC, he is Jim Long from Warner Robbins, Georgia. Welcome to Food for Trolls 101.

God Bless and Fly Low!

Sir William
TCCoA Founder

97 Thunderbird LX - Smoothed

99 Expedition Eddie Bauer

04 Grand Cherokee Overland
post #11 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 01:15 PM
PostWhore

I remember Blown94SC. He was fun to laugh at. Closet Liberal, over caffeinated, forgot his meds everyday and his manties were always in a bunch over anything remotely political....

Some supercharged cars blow.......Others just pick up and move.
post #12 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 01:30 PM Thread Starter
Insert Title Here

heh,

I'm a very defensive driver, I drive faster than normal so I'm constantly watching what people do around me and years of riding with my dad taught me to do that.

He's now 41 and has never gotten into a wreck. I plan to keep my record clear as well and have done a pretty damn good job of it if I don't say so my self (three years of driving and no tickets, no wrecks, no accidents).

I meant, like air TV ads as to turning into your lane or judging proper distance...they do it for smoking...why not bring down the accident rate?

The guy pulls up next to me at the same light today and told me he sees what I meant about everyone doing stupid things like making wide turns and thanked me and went a separate way.

- Pelezo

post #13 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 01:34 PM
PostWhore

I know how you feel Epelezo using turn signals is a pet peeve (sp) of mine. I hate when people dont use them ... I was headed to Biloxi this past weekend when some idiot cut me off by changing lanes about 100ft before red light. My wife doesnt drive but i always tell her, "Im careful, its the other drivers you have to worry about " She was suprised at how quickly I reacted. I have tendensy to react then blow the horn to let that person know they are an idiot.

But im sure that your example is why Louisiana is so far down on the list posted about which states have the most idiot drivers.

http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=65543

"You Should See the Front!"

1995 Lazer Red Cougar
[email protected]
Custom Tru Duals, PI 4.6, JModded Tranny w/ TC.
Programmed by SCT Xcal2
Thanks to PalmGuy I have this beautiful masterpiece.
post #14 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 01:43 PM Thread Starter
Insert Title Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITT-BIRD
I know how you feel Epelezo using turn signals is a pet peeve (sp) of mine. I hate when people dont use them ... I was headed to Biloxi this past weekend when some idiot cut me off by changing lanes about 100ft before red light. My wife doesnt drive but i always tell her, "Im careful, its the other drivers you have to worry about " She was suprised at how quickly I reacted. I have tendensy to react then blow the horn to let that person know they are an idiot.

But im sure that your example is why Louisiana is so far down on the list posted about which states have the most idiot drivers.

http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=65543
Yep,

My dad drilled that one into my head..."I'm not worried about YOUR driving, rather all the drunks and what not out there".

He loves my driving; he actually goes to sleep when we go on trips unlike my step mom where he's constantly holding on to the seat.

I could go on for DAYS about idiots around here, just another example...DONT DOUBLE PARK BY A STOP SIGN.

What the hell? When only one car can fit through on a busy section that's not a good thing...park down the street on the empty lot I'm sure the city wont mind.

OH, and these huge *** trucks, going down this windy road on my street no one can seem to keep their car inside the lines so they just assume everyone will take up both lanes for them selves...

SUVS...the people don’t want to wash them, they don’t know how to drive them (they keep rolling them apparently) and half the people don’t even NEED them (I've got six brothers from both sides of the family and so we NEED to have an SUV but DONT [used to - PITA]).

My FAVORITE is people who run yellow lights, it means STOP not floor it and inch behind the person in front of you causing traffic jams and pissing everyone off…

- Pelezo

post #15 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 01:48 PM
Who is John Galt?

Sounds like my experience this morning. I was driving to my classes, and a guy driving a 1-ton dually with a dump bed looks one way then pulls out. The idiot didn't even look the direction I was coming from. I had to chalk them up to keep from hitting the guy. My only satisfaction is that hope that the squealing tires and smoke scared the hell out of him. I wish the ISP trooper was up the road a few hundred feet so he could have seen it.

Oh well, live and learn

"Won't work, can't be done"
post #16 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 02:17 PM Thread Starter
Insert Title Here

Yes, I've seen a 18 wheeler lock up the tires...it makes that noise you will never forget!

Some idiot cut a guy off down the road from me, then the light turns red the 18 wheeler had no choice but to smoke them.

- Pelezo

post #17 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 04:47 PM
4th Gear Poster

Aw, I'm hurt. I suppose it takes one to know one right SW? You know we have had this talk before, sounds like you are PMSing again.

Once again SW you violate your own rules. I would prefer that we discuss your problem offline without cluttering up the board.

Oh I'm banned from the political forum again? When was that? I still have access now. So you changed your mind from the last we spoke eh?

You know when you have folks whine about everything under the sun and come out and say write the president so he can fix it is pure bullshat. That is saying you are unable to deal with life and it and needs more government intervention. That is liberalism plain and simple.

You don't have to like my opinion thats fine. But since this crap was posted out of the political forum it should have been moved or locked.

And all the haters...Ooh once again I'm hurt AEDM8 you hurt me.

It is Warner Robins SW, you ought to spell it right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir William
See the problem is that Heavy Metal is a pathetic little troll who loves nothing more than calling people names and stiring crap. He is a weak, worthless excuse for a human being. He's been banned from here before. He's still banned from the political forum. So instead he takes any little opportunity he can to bring about dissent among people on the forums.

His former name was Blown94SC, he is Jim Long from Warner Robbins, Georgia. Welcome to Food for Trolls 101.

Last edited by Heavy Metal; 06-07-2005 at 04:51 PM. Reason: You writing a book? Leave that chapter out.
post #18 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 06:04 PM Thread Starter
Insert Title Here

You sir are a **** tard...I hope you get in a wreck from some idiot who doesn't know how to drive and EAT your words through the steering wheel in your mouth.

- Pelezo

post #19 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 07:36 PM
TCCoA Founder
Administrator

See? I knew we'd draw trollmeister supreme out of his shell. ShadowDragon corrected me via IM earlier. We did pull your politics ban to see what you'd do. I'd forgotten that.

Since I make the rules, I am under no obligation to follow them. The buck starts with me and ends with me. Isn't that fun?

And I'm sorry if you're too narrow minded to understand that he was NOT requesting anything from the President. He was wishing there could be a government sponsored driver education and awareness PSA type of thing. Perhaps people would learn something. But as you're abundant proof of, some people are just too stupid to learn from their mistakes.

God Bless and Fly Low!

Sir William
TCCoA Founder

97 Thunderbird LX - Smoothed

99 Expedition Eddie Bauer

04 Grand Cherokee Overland
post #20 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 07:48 PM
Heavily Medicated Crime Fighter

Send a message via AIM to Mark M. TCCoA VP Send a message via Yahoo to Mark M. TCCoA VP
You answer to me young Skywalker...

"Mark M. TCCoA VP. Emeritus"

To the Batmobile ! ! !

ADDCO MN12 big bar R&D guru
post #21 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 08:07 PM
5th Gear Poster

....people that don't know how a "4 way stop" intersection works piss me off!!!!!.....backin' up traffic and sh*t!!!
Erik

See my Cougar at link below...

Http://community.webtv.net/EricinGreenBay/Erics1995XR7

1995 Cougar XR-7
4.6L V8

(Joel Bender Racing Member #34)
post #22 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 08:14 PM
Who is John Galt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric420
....people that don't know how a "4 way stop" intersection works piss me off!!!!!.....backin' up traffic and sh*t!!!
Erik
To quote an episode of Becker:

"Who has the right of way at a four way stop?"

"I'm from the Bronx, it's the guy with the biggest gun!"

"Won't work, can't be done"
post #23 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 09:04 PM
PostWhore

Quote:
He's now 41 and has never gotten into a wreck.
Dammmmmmm, I am seriously getting old. The signs are starting to show like in this quote. Oh boy.

post #24 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 09:13 PM
PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric420
Erik
I just let the car to my right go first, if they don't sit there like an idiot trying to figger it out. If they are paralyzed, then I'll just punch it with authority.

post #25 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 10:25 PM Thread Starter
Insert Title Here

I've always been taught whoever gets there first, that's the way they taught it in Drivers Ed. If you get there at the same time it's common courtsey to let the other person go.

Here's an eye twister you would have never thought about. If there's a light out you let one person go to YOUR right and that's it then you go.

I know hardly ANYONE knows about that, the lights go out around here pretty often when it rains and people just sit there and cruise through not letting anyone turning or anything like that go.

- Pelezo

post #26 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 10:31 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to Traveler
Quote:
I've always been taught whoever gets there first, that's the way they taught it in Drivers Ed. If you get there at the same time it's common courtsey to let the other person go.

- Pelezo
Actually you're almost right. The first person to an intersection has the right of way. If you both arrive at the same time, the person to the right has the right of way. This solves the problem of who is more courteous.

1997 Thunderbird Sport
Low Miles
Wifes Car
destined to remain stock

1997 T-Bird GT 4.6
80 MM Mustang GT MAF - P&P'd Mustang GT TB and Intake Plenum - PI Intake manifold - PI Heads
Mark VIII Torque Converter - J-Modded 4R70W transmission - Mark VIII Aluminum Driveshaft - 3.73 gears
PBR Brake Calipers - Eibach Springs - KYB Shocks
'89 SuperCoupe front and rear sway bars
SCT Chip programmed by Lonnie Doll
255/50/16 Falken Ziex ZE-512's
True Dual exhaust with Magnaflow DI/DO muffler
<<< SOLD >>>
post #27 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 10:34 PM Thread Starter
Insert Title Here

Whoops I messed the sentence up...it's late for me and my birthdays tomorrow...

In other news, Game Stop just called me (I put in a application a month ago) at 4:00 PM today but I wasnt home...that would be a cool birthday present to get a job on my Birthday!

I'm currently working at a freaking car wash so anythings better atm.

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY ME!

- Pelezo

post #28 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 10:39 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to Traveler
LOL Very Happy birthday to you.

1997 Thunderbird Sport
Low Miles
Wifes Car
destined to remain stock

1997 T-Bird GT 4.6
80 MM Mustang GT MAF - P&P'd Mustang GT TB and Intake Plenum - PI Intake manifold - PI Heads
Mark VIII Torque Converter - J-Modded 4R70W transmission - Mark VIII Aluminum Driveshaft - 3.73 gears
PBR Brake Calipers - Eibach Springs - KYB Shocks
'89 SuperCoupe front and rear sway bars
SCT Chip programmed by Lonnie Doll
255/50/16 Falken Ziex ZE-512's
True Dual exhaust with Magnaflow DI/DO muffler
<<< SOLD >>>
post #29 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 11:03 PM
PostWhore

alright ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY... now you can buy cigarettes legally for you and illegally if you have underage friends.
Well hope you enjoy and good luck with the job.

"You Should See the Front!"

1995 Lazer Red Cougar
[email protected]
Custom Tru Duals, PI 4.6, JModded Tranny w/ TC.
Programmed by SCT Xcal2
Thanks to PalmGuy I have this beautiful masterpiece.
post #30 of 71 (permalink) Old 06-08-2005, 08:24 AM Thread Starter
Insert Title Here

Boom check under my name it now says 18

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in