Some sorry dude in a Civic.... - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 05:26 PM Thread Starter
3rd Gear Poster

Cool Some sorry dude in a Civic....

Ok, I just had to share this with everyone...

Yesterday I was driving home from work on 295N in Jersey, (I'm driving a red 96 tbird, just so you can visualize this) and I'm in the 'passing' lane behind this old (well not that old) Black civic with 2 young guys in it, (ok so maybe they were around my age, early 20's) and I'm just driving along talking to my brother on the cell phone, just chillin. I hang up the phone and continue to cruise, next thing you know the driver of the Civic is giving me the middle finger, (in the rear view mirror) and dropping down in gears, trying to make me hit him!!! I start laughing b/c I wasn't riding his @ss, I was just driving. So I put my turn signal on to pass on the right side, b/c I'm not looking to get into an accident, and here he goes and trys to speed up and not let me pass!! (can you hear the annoying, loud bug sound these exhaust make?!? Sounding like an angry mosquito..PLEASE!) So I get next to them and look over and give them a "Are you serious?? Please don't tell me you think you're going somewhere" look and passed their sorry @sses without even trying.
It's bad enough they got 'beat' by (what some may consider a sedan/family car) but by a girl too?!?! Someone should take their manhood away, they don't deserve it.

Teresa
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 05:30 PM
6th Gear Poster

No shame in getting beaten by a girl, but a girl in a 2-ton luxury coupe? Now THAT'S funny!

"Push the stands back, take the plates off, and let us RACE!" ~ Dale Earnhardt, Sr.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 05:32 PM
2nd Gear Poster

Send a message via Yahoo to myzry
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 05:38 PM
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to 92five0bird Send a message via Yahoo to 92five0bird
Thats great.

"Its better to be stroked than blown, but its best to be stroked and blown"
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 08:53 PM
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to thunderbird96 Send a message via MSN to thunderbird96 Send a message via Yahoo to thunderbird96
lol that's funny civics what a crock haha
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 08:59 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Send a message via AIM to MadMikeyL
I saw a civic today that made me laugh pretty hard. 4-door painted lime green with ugly decals on the side. The thing that made me laugh the most was I walked around back and he had 2 different 3" exhaust tips! I civics.

Mike

-91 Cougar LS, coming soon, complete overhaul with a 427" Windsor.
-90 XR7 5-speed black on black w/sunroof, MP2, coated rotors, double intercooler, 15%OD, ported heads, comp stage 1 cam, 85mm TB, 90MM LMAF, 80# injectors, and ported big valve heads
-98 Mark VIII LSC, Procharger P600b, TR3650 swap and 3.73s.
-90 SC Automatic rustbucket winter beater
-97 Tbird Sport 4.6 Nice weather daily driver
-"Your buddy Mike is INSANE!" -ClintD's dad
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 09:11 PM
3rd Gear Poster

Back when I had my 95 ranger, Another guy about my age was getting tender with his girlfriend while driving, and sure enough he rammed into me at a red light. Nothing was more satisfying than seeing my hitch embedded in his radiatior as he jumped out, zipped up his pants and said "Oh man my mom's going to kill me." And just to be a jerk, I made his insurance company buy me a new hitch. Fun.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 09:12 PM
Dim Bulb

Send a message via AIM to Falcon5783 Send a message via MSN to Falcon5783 Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon5783
Ricers = idiots. Civics = crap. Tbirds > all

+1

Elliot
'95 who-the-hell-knows-what in progress
2003 Mustang Cobra radiator, 180* T-stat, Hayden Ultra-cool auxiliary transmission cooler, 13" slotted/cross-drilled front rotors, Dual-Piston PBR calipers Powder Coated Red w/ black logo, 17" 7-spoke Chrome Motegis, JVC Arsenal 5000 HU with touch screen, Kappa 5x7's, Audiobahn 12 pushing 550 rms, FF50 driving lights, FF75 fog lights, xenon 95 air dam, 97 side skirts, rear window tbird decal
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-10-2005, 09:36 AM
PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness45oh
...Someone should take their manhood away, they don't deserve it.
No doubt you did some serious damage to it already... assuming they were smart enough to know the difference.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-10-2005, 11:55 AM Thread Starter
3rd Gear Poster

LOL!

I have no idea why some people with these foreign cars think that by putting a 'loud' exhaust on their car that it's gonna make it sound better or run better??? Can they not hear, are they all deaf?? It sounds like sh*T! And then it cracks me up when they have tri pod gauges added to their car.....do they really need more gauges to tell them they're not going anywhere??? lol. Someone give me a bug swatter...these mosquitos are getting on my nerves!

Teresa
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-10-2005, 08:06 PM
4th Gear Poster

Don't forget the chrome fire extingusher or false diamond plate floormats....

No matter how good she looks. No matter how cool she is about your "stuff". No matter how great she is in bed, someone somewhere is sick of her crap.

1995 850R with 18T, 3" downpipe, R.I.P. kit, ported intake,42lb injectors, N/A cams, 960 throttlebody, Rica tune(15psi in first and second 17psi in third and fourth). Bilsteins all around, V70R caliper and rotor upgrade, total lack of traction. IPD STB, Ultra Racing lower braces and RSTB.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in