Fighting parking tickets, I'm innocent I tell you! - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 07:15 PM Thread Starter
Resident 40th Anniversary Expert

Send a message via AIM to Shawn40th
Fighting parking tickets, I'm innocent I tell you!

UPDATE: on reply # 25. 6/24/05

I park in a public metered parking lot at night. It's a block away from my apartment so it's not to bad. The reason I park there is because I work until 3 or 4 in the morning and at that time there are no street parking spots available. Now, I can get a nightly parking pass for that lot for only $20 which would allow me to park there from 6pm to 9am each night. But I am not going to work until 4 and then get up and move my car by 9am every morning. So I just pay the 25 cents per hour into that day when I get home. I usually put in 2.50 - 3.00 when I get home at 3:30 am. So I would have about that time during the day to wake up and eventually move my car to the street before I go to work that evening. The meter prints out a little parking permit that you put on your dash.

So here is the good stuff:
MAY 5th I received a parking fine and the cause was I did not have a parking permit displayed. It was displayed and that night I even saw the guy pull in with his city parking attendant car as I was walking out of the lot to my apartment. Apparently he gave me a ticket the minute after I put the parking permit in my car and left the lot. On a side note he had a second person in the car. They don't do their job in twos so he had a buddy with him while he was making patrols. Don't know if that is legal for him on his job. I figured it was a mistake, no big deal. I went down to the office and filled out a form to contest the fine and since I had the fine and the parking permit I thought it would be no big deal. So as I am waiting to hear back about that one:
MAY 20th, I recieve yet another one. The same deal. Permit displayed and received a parking fine. So this time I go down to the office. Since it was by the same officer I fill out the form to contest the fine and also a complaint form against that parking attendant.
They send me a letter saying they find my parking fines still valid. Now this really gets me and it says I have a right to a hearing. So armed with photos of the parking fine on my windshield wiper and the permit less then 8 inches away from where he put the fine I say I would like a hearing. I also have originals of the fines and permits still.
So now I am waiting for this to take place and today, on my Birthday nonetheless, I have the same thing happen by the same attendant.

Now I am looking for what my options are. It's $30 a piece and the first was sort of cool, the second made me mad, and now this. I am already spending $15-20 in parking permits to park there per week anyway. I am not going to pay another $60 a month for this crap. I am planning on moving but my lease isn't up until the end of the year. My current night job goes until only the end of August but that could be hundreds of dollars later that I will just not stand for. I want this parking attendant fired or at least move to a different beat.

I would like to know if anyone has experienced similar situations and what my choices are here. I want to go down the police station and file for harassment against that parking attendant since I seem to be the only one in that lot with this problem. Can I legally do that? Anyone have advice on what I can legally do? I am trying to avoid confronting the guy. But I will if this keeps happening. Nothing bad, just to ask him questions. But I know he can just not like me and continue to do so even more. I try asking the people at the office what to do and they say if I get an unfair ticket I can contest the ticket. I don't want to contest tickets twice a month and have them rejected anyway.
BTW: I have to pay the fines just to have a hearing so they have my money but if I am proven right in the case I get my money back. So I am already out the cash.

I am thinking if it happens again I am calling a police officer to make note and get a witness from the officer that there is a fine and a permit displayed. I figure they won't argue with a police officers statement in their little hearings.

God I hate Los Angeles parking. I like most other things about the area though.

HELP!
Shawn

"People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people."

1997 Lincoln Mark VIII, LSC - Green/Tan Leather, Sunroof, etc. FOR SALE. Inquire within.

Current car: 1999 Corvette

The 40th Anniversary Tbird is gone. Her old website & CarDomain page

Senior Member of the 'B-Team'.

Last edited by Shawn40th; 06-24-2005 at 05:08 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 08:47 PM
TCCoA Founder
Administrator

Just keep meticulous records and proof. Pictures are great as is a statement from a police officer. Chances are the idiot "meter maid" will lose and quite possibly lose his job.

God Bless and Fly Low!

Sir William
TCCoA Founder

97 Thunderbird LX - Smoothed

99 Expedition Eddie Bauer

04 Grand Cherokee Overland
post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 08:54 PM
4th Gear Poster

I say it's time for the old Hidden Camera trick

He can't fight a video in court.
post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 09:28 PM
Don't call me a Newbie

Stick of Dynamite wired to the windshield wiper?

Just Kidding.....a little bit.

Sir Will is right, meticulous records. And, as corny (or sell-out) as it sounds, if you get a hearing or some kind of appearance in front of someone in authority, dress for success. You will be amazed how much farther you get, if you just "play the game" once in a while. Trust me...been there, done that, got the Sport Coat.

Good Luck!

Wayne Hazard Wife is back from Kuwait - Welcome Back, Chief! My Multiply Site
1995 4.6L Thunderbird LX - Daily Driver...1 3/4 Miles to Work and Back
1996 4.6L Thunderbird LX, Vortech V-2 SQ Blown - Heart transplant in the works.
   (If SC+V6 = SuperCoupe, wouldn't SC+V8 = SuperDuperCoupe?)
1997 Mark Martin Signature Thunderbird (AKA: "1 of 6")* - 25k mi Garage Queen
   *A Significant Thunderbird in the Thunderbird RegistryAww, man...I can't believe Mark drives a freekin' Chevy now.

post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 10:07 PM
PostWhore

Shawn,

for all it's worth... Happy Birthday!

Jim

Slightly Jerryfied...
post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 10:12 PM

Send a message via AIM to JustinH
might be cheaper to take a cab.. Isn't that the LA thing to do?
post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 11:06 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to SVT2888
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinH
might be cheaper to take a cab.. Isn't that the LA thing to do?
You must be thinking NYC

Mods: Concrete Median
CNCpics.com-Automotive Event Photography
Facebook
Ebay Store
Official B-team member. Viva La Revolucion!
post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 11:49 PM
Sheepish

Send a message via AIM to AverageJoe Send a message via Yahoo to AverageJoe
I agree with the camera idea. Set up a camera in the car that can show you purchasing your permit, displaying the permit, and the attendant ignoring said legal permit, all without any cuts in the video. Do that once and sue the bastards who say your tickets are valid!

B Team - More skill, more results. A is only a starting point before progressing to B.

Member of the 'B-Team'. Finishing jobs the 'A-Team' can't handle.
post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 05:44 AM Thread Starter

Well I think I am going to set up a camera. I talked to others and they said that too somewhat jokingly but it just might help. I'm not looking to get money out of this, just that parking attendant to be moved to a different beat at the very least. So in conjunction with keeping all records which they have already said they still find the parking fine valid I guess this video idea might help when I get to traffic court for this.
Also if it happens again I am touching nothing and calling the police. I figure if I have a statement from a officer of the law stating that my car has a parking fine that is invalid due to reasons that should be pretty good in court too. I just hope they are willing to come by for something like that.
I'm also going to atempt tomorrow going down to the police station and seeing if I can file a harrasment or any other complaint about this parking attendant. This is not the same bearu that gives the parking fines so they have no connection or anything to this parking attendant.

Justin, Cabs are in NYC. And actually if you take one everyday it will add up in fees. I have no where to park the car for a long time without moving it every few days if I did decide not to use it though. Also it's so sketchy out here driving around at 4 in the morning I just feel safer in my own car.
Thanks for the B-day wish Jim.
And I wish I could do the Dynamite idea. I think my car wouldn't stand up to well to it though. I was thinking I can hide in some bushes with a paintball gun though for fun. As soon as I see him stop at my car and open his pad up just let loose on him. That wouldn't help the situation though. So I'll just stick to legal ways for now.
Tonight I did put a little note with an arrow saying "Parking Permit" pointing to my parking permit. I cleaned my window with RainX just incase maybe fogging up had something to do with it. But they shouldn't be able to give a ticket if it fogs up enough that they can't see.

Thanks for the ideas so far. I will post later what they say when I go down to the station. Also if I ever capture this idiot on tape I will let you know.

"People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people."

1997 Lincoln Mark VIII, LSC - Green/Tan Leather, Sunroof, etc. FOR SALE. Inquire within.

Current car: 1999 Corvette

The 40th Anniversary Tbird is gone. Her old website & CarDomain page

Senior Member of the 'B-Team'.
post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 06:34 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to 94 Daily Driven 4.6L
The only thing I can think of is if there is a "specific location" where the parking permit is supposed to be displayed. For example if it is supposed to be hanging from the mirror and you put it on the dash.

I got a ticket like that at an airport parking lot. I had to pay the fine because the parking permit (in very fine print I might add) said to hang it from the mirror. (Like anyone looks for that....)

The permit was DIRECTLY BELOW the ticket on the outside.

Good luck!!

97 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC (Chip'd, 3.73 T/L... so far... )
97 Ford Aspire (Slow, but getting 36 mpg (f'n Ethenol!! )
84 F250 Dually w/6.9L Diesel (7.3L IDI pending)
73 Mercury Cougar Convertible w/351C 4V (Partially Restored)
69 F100 LWB w/460 Engine
76 Glastron Carlson 23' Jet Boat w/460 CJ Engine
post #11 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 07:28 AM Thread Starter

These are parking permits that are printed from a machine when you pay for it and you pre pay for however long you want it to be. They are only a couple inches and are to be displayed on the drivers side on the top of the dash.

Now I just got the car registered here in CA so those are the NY registration and inspection info on the window. I haven't gotten around to taking them off because it's a PITA but I do have the CA registration and info displayed where it belongs, on the lisence plate. I could see if the fine said something about having two registrations on the car but the fine is for "No placard visible sign posted". I want anyone to tell me how someone can issue a fine and not see that permit only inches away. They would have to reach over where the permit is just to issue the fine. That's why I feel this is harrasment of somesort. I think they think that there are people that will pay for it. But I am not one of those people.
post #12 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 07:38 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to 94 Daily Driven 4.6L
That is just wrong!!! I think if that did happen again I would call the police and get a written statement that the parking permit is CLEARLY displayed! I think that photo will go a long way unless they say you're lying and you placed it there after the fact.

But by it being date/time stamped, the ticket should also be dated/timed, so you have proof that you were legal.

You might want to take some photos of other cars that have their's displayed in the same location and have not received a ticket. Do you know this person/have any history?

I would not be a happy camper!

97 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC (Chip'd, 3.73 T/L... so far... )
97 Ford Aspire (Slow, but getting 36 mpg (f'n Ethenol!! )
84 F250 Dually w/6.9L Diesel (7.3L IDI pending)
73 Mercury Cougar Convertible w/351C 4V (Partially Restored)
69 F100 LWB w/460 Engine
76 Glastron Carlson 23' Jet Boat w/460 CJ Engine
post #13 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 07:59 AM

Send a message via AIM to JustinH
nice picture of your stubby *** hand man, just get a razor blade and scrape the ny stickers off the window, i bet it will feel good.

Actually i know it will feel good.
post #14 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 02:18 PM
Seasoned Veteran Poster

I want to see the recording when you get it!!

I can just imagine the court saying that you put the permit there after the ticket appeared........................no matter that it is date stamped, it would be impossible to prove that it was there when they wrote the ticket. I know, that is splitting hairs on their part, but I have seen further stretches to keep the 'law' from looking bad.

:
The statements in this post are my opinions only.
If you have a problem with them, please PM me
and keep the boards clear of flame wars.

:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
post #15 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 02:29 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamberg
I want to see the recording when you get it!!

I can just imagine the court saying that you put the permit there after the ticket appeared........................no matter that it is date stamped, it would be impossible to prove that it was there when they wrote the ticket. I know, that is splitting hairs on their part, but I have seen further stretches to keep the 'law' from looking bad.
I was thinking that too. They are both dated and time stamped though. In that picture I bought the parking permit at 3:09 am and got the ticket at 3:27am but I paid for until 4:09 pm that day. So the biggest proof is there own parking fine. But that's why I was thinking with a video I can offer it to the news stations if they don't take care of this the right way. How will they feel then? HAHAHA

So I got two ways to do this video thing;
- Hidden cam in car. Will be hard because the parking permit will have to be in view at all times and it will be night. Would be fun to see what he does though. And it's LA. You would be nuts to leave a $300+ item laying in a car over night. I was thinking I would put it on the back deck lid behind the seats and just put a hat over it. Then point the lense through the opening in the back of the hat. Will just look like a hat in the back of the car and should get the shot I need.
- Or sicne it always happens at certain times (usually about half hour after I park) and I know those times. I can just sit across the street. When I see him in I turn on the camera. Then when I see him ticket my car with the camera on and recording I confront him and ask him nicely if he sees the permit and show it clearly displayed. Once he is on tape like that it doesnt matter whether he takes that ticket back or not. It still leaves reasonable doubt for the others. I just don't want to confront him alone at 3:30 am but I will if I have too. I mean I'll have him on tape and he is a worker of the City Of Los Angeles, nothing he can do to me while he is on tape And it would make a great video to post on the web if I do the confronting one.
post #16 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 07:43 PM
Seasoned Veteran Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn40th
I mean I'll have him on tape and he is a worker of the City Of Los Angeles, nothing he can do to me while he is on tape

I am not so sure about the 'nothing he can do to me while he is on tape' statement. If he kicks your a$$ and gets the camera..............then there is no tape. (unless you meant you could turn on the camera remotely inside the car, so he didn't know it was there)

Also, the law doesn't prevent anyone from doing anything, it just lays out punishments if they are caught.

But I do agree with you on the posting the video online part, it would be a good one, and depending on his reactions, could be quite popular.

:
The statements in this post are my opinions only.
If you have a problem with them, please PM me
and keep the boards clear of flame wars.

:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
post #17 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 08:21 PM
PostWhore

I got one like that when I was at college. Damn company is based in BC though, so I called the stupid office there, and told them I have a permit time stamped 2 hours before the ticket was issued (permit was valid all day) and a credit card statement proving that I paid for it. Well they decided to give me a warning

Also there is a very pleasant meter maid (they HATE being call that ) that patrols around my area. Since I live close to a high school day time parking is limited to 2 hours on the street. Every time this prick came by he would stop and check my car for the slightest trace of chalk still on the tire. Since I worked nights I would have to get up and move the car (or wipe off the chalk) at 11, 1 and 3 to avoid getting a ticket, One day the prick gives me a ticket after I just parked after coming back from 7-11. Well after a brief exchange of words with him he gets in his little POS suzuki and takes off. Got it thrown out and had fun with him everytime he came back for the next month. Id just sit in the car till he pulled around the corner then take off around the block . Now the jackass wont even get out if he sees me and hasnt bothered with my car since
post #18 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-15-2005, 10:45 AM
Veteran Poster

I would recommend starting the camera and leaving it. If you're in the area, especially at that time of the day, the attendant could use that as a valid excuse for "defending" himself. It would look like a planned assault if anything happened since you have documented motive and opportunity. I'd do the hat idea each night until you catch him.

Also, remotes for video cameras don't have the best range and likely won't work through the window of the car at any good distance.

SOLD!!!!

5.4 block from 99 expedition bored .20 over
Forged crank/Manley Rods/JE flat tops/chromemoly rings and Steeda Underdrives
P&P PI heads (by me) w/ 3 angle valve job w/copper gaskets with ARP studs/bolts and One piece lightning cams
80mm Pro-M MAF and Cut & welded '95 4.6 intake
Jmodded Trans & Trac-loc pumpkin (Cobra) 3.27
Raxles, ADDCO 1 1/4", Eibachs, JL Braces
18" CEC type 169 wheels w/ 245/40 front 255/45 rear
post #19 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-15-2005, 11:17 AM
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to ZackG Send a message via Yahoo to ZackG
you said you get ticketed at like 3am? why not just conceal yourself outside till he comes and tape him giving you one, if he does.

97 Tbird 4.6
VT built block, fox lake PI heads
Vortech at XY psi
4.10's, KB boost a spark.
Yummy.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2147246
post #20 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-15-2005, 12:24 PM
6th Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to 97mn-12 Send a message via Yahoo to 97mn-12
Thats what I would do. Have a video of you buying the permit and putting it in the window. While doing this, Have something like a cell phone where you can look at with the camera and note the day and time. Cant fudge cell phone times because they are set off the service providers network. Then...sit off to the side and wait. Once he comes, video tape him, then look at the cell phone to confirm time, and keep recording him. Once he issues the ticket and starts to leave, I would immediatly start walking to the car and all the while keep noting the time so it doesnt seem like you fudged all this. Get to the car, make sure the permit is in plain site and where it suppose to be properly placed, and look at the ticket, denote the time. That should be good enough. Call the cop at the end of the taping also, so maybe you could get his statement and show him the video also. Dont know how you could get anymore proof than that. Also, beats having a confrontation with the possibility of things being handled the wrong way on the meter maids part. just let the tape speak for itself. If the courts or whomever dont like it, im sure as you say, news stations would.

=97 Thunderbird Lx Sport=
------------------------------
::Stock::
16.483 @ 84.58
-------------------------------
::New Best::
15.921 @ 87.86
::Sea Level @ HRP::
15.187 @ 91.64

post #21 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-15-2005, 05:07 PM Thread Starter

So I got the number to his supervisor and left a message last night. I will call him again tonight.

The video idea will only work if I either show the parking permit in view at all times with right before showing a close up so you can see the date and info on it. And having him come by and giving a ticket without loosing view of the parking permit at any time. He usually gives the ticket within the our I parked. So I would just put the camera in and press record and walk away. The tapes go for just over an hour and the battery will last a couple so it would be good.
The approaching one I would nicely approach him and ask him if he saw the permit in the car and show how clearly it is displayed. I mean he will feel pissed becasue I would have caught him off guard but there really isnt anything he can do. If he lays a finger on me it's right to the police station I go and he looses his job. I can't just call the cops after he tickets me. They can't really do anything. It would have planned for me to be there with a camera in hand but it's not illegal for someone to video tape their own car on public property at 3:30am. I would have just happen to see me getting a ticket and inquiring about it. Nothing illegal with talking with a meter maid either. Just talking. I will not lay a finger on him and still be pilot while underminding him

Yeah, I've gotten tickets at 12:30 am and 3:30 am roughly. So I know his timing on routes. I could just talk to him but that does no help in the previous tickets if he agrees to stop or anything. I want justice So I have to proove wrongful doing to get my other tickets taken care of.

Thanks for the ideas everyone. As soon as I speak to the supervisor I will let you know what he says.
post #22 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2005, 12:01 AM
6th Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to 97mn-12 Send a message via Yahoo to 97mn-12
yeah keep us posted, im real interested. good luck.

=97 Thunderbird Lx Sport=
::Stock::
16.483 @ 84.58
-------------------------------
::New Best::
15.921 @ 87.86
::Sea Level @ HRP::
15.187 @ 91.64

post #23 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2005, 12:05 AM
CEO Red Sox Nation

Sorry to hijack your thread, but I have a quick question on parking tickets.

If I get a parking ticket, but the officer screws up my plate number, so it's one number off

EX: KP25, Real Plate - KP35, What he wrote.

My question.....

Can he find me, and hold me liable if I dont pay it?

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Package with Navigation

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #24 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2005, 05:01 PM
PostWhore

As I understand it if the info on the ticket is wrong it isnt valid
post #25 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-24-2005, 05:20 PM Thread Starter

So here is the latest deal. I got the number of the parking officer's supervisor. I called on a monday and left a message. I was told he works nights (as I do) so I left in the message that he is welcomed to call me up to 4 am on my cell.

I waited a couple days and no reply. So I am parking the Wednesday after that Monday and at 3:30 in the morning I notice two other cars in the parking lot with parking fines and the same situation. So right there in the parking lot I whip out the cell phone and call the number for the supervisor. Magically someone answered (this is 3:30am) and it wasn't the supervisor. Just a person working the phones. So I explained my situation and the fact that there are two cars in the lot at this very moment with the same situation. Each time so far I am letting them know this officers name. So she says that his supervisor is out sick for the week. But she will pass it on to a day time supervisor first thing when they get in for the morning.

So time goes by and no word from anyone. It's the next week (this week). This Tuesday I give a call to check on it and I speak to a guy who answers phones there. He says he will personally give my message to that supervisor when he comes in for the night. I say thank you and done.

Well two nights go by after that and no reply still. So Three times and you are out. This past week I have been in touch with a law service place. I called today and it looks like I can get help. The service is like Law Insurance, if you will. Basically you pay $26 a month and you get tons of Lawyer services available for no extra charge. Including getting points off speeding tickets, I haven't gotten any yet in CA knock on wood. And I can cancel the service at any time. So once I get my notice for when the parking court hearing is I am going to call and get that service. I will keep it for the month or two and then cancel. No cancelation fees, just a $10 start up fee. So getting the service is cheaper then the three tickets combined. Since they already said it's still valid when I sent in a copy of the permit and parking fine ( ) I figure they are going to be hardazzes in court too. So this service will help to get it all taken care of quickly and painless for me. I will at the same time try to seek justice too and have this parking officer delt with in some way.

So summary, I am getting a lawyer and just waiting on a hearing date.

Los Angeles Parking Enforcement, you are going DOWN! Dont mess with me.
post #26 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-24-2005, 11:46 PM
TCCoA Founder
Administrator

BTW, I'd bet you have to have the service BEFORE your court date is issued. So I'd fork the $36 now and wait. It'll be worth it in the long run.

God Bless and Fly Low!

Sir William
TCCoA Founder

97 Thunderbird LX - Smoothed

99 Expedition Eddie Bauer

04 Grand Cherokee Overland
post #27 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-25-2005, 02:00 AM Thread Starter

Yeah, They said they need 10 working days notice for any appearances. So since the hearings are usually 3-4 weeks after the send the letter I should be fine. I am probably going to call up and get it done on Monday anyway. This includes up to 15 hours of consultation time for each case. And I probably only need 15 minutes to explain and show my evidence to a lawyer for them to make a good case out of it. It's a pretty cool service actually. They also look over and documents you need to sign if you just fax it over, they will also draft up legal documents if you need and it's all covered under the small monthly fee. So if anyone here is in legal trouble quite often let me know and I will give you the info.

I can't believe I am doing this though. I never had a lawyer except for my injury lawsuit when I was 16 and they took care of everything and I barely heard from them until they said here's the money we settled for. Never even went to court with that one.
post #28 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-25-2005, 07:20 PM
Insert Title Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMcBrideBoston
Sorry to hijack your thread, but I have a quick question on parking tickets.

If I get a parking ticket, but the officer screws up my plate number, so it's one number off

EX: KP25, Real Plate - KP35, What he wrote.

My question.....

Can he find me, and hold me liable if I dont pay it?
Ask your lawyer to see if it's able to be thrown out due to a technicality error, that's what one of my cases against my step moms xhusband happened, they spelled my last name palazzo and I gave them my license which clearly states Pelezo...

- Pelezo

1994 Ford Thunderbird Supercoupe - 3.8L V6 - 15.125 @ 90.76

”Sticks impress high-school kids, autos win races” – Unknown
post #29 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-25-2005, 08:07 PM
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Kodiak Kid
what he said ^^ Falsification of a ticket can get it thrown out, just don't be too cocky and do some research. I know a few people that got out of tickets b/c of false information...Whether it was incorrect weather conditions, wrong address, etc...Just check your local laws on that.
post #30 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-25-2005, 09:35 PM
Insert Title Here

Hey I got something right for a change

1994 Ford Thunderbird Supercoupe - 3.8L V6 - 15.125 @ 90.76

”Sticks impress high-school kids, autos win races” – Unknown

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in