My Boss is an Incompetent - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-26-2005, 04:09 AM Thread Starter
Resident redneck

Send a message via AIM to redneckcougarguy Send a message via MSN to redneckcougarguy
Talking My Boss is an Incompetent

****. we ended up not being able to load around 45-60 packages bound for buffalo ground and buffalo home delivery. so i got to take all the packages that didnt fit and stage them by the misload door headed to columbus. tomorrow his incompetent *** will be stuck in the control room and i wont have to see him at all. wont have to have him tell me what i already know. and if he does this again it will be a glorious thing because he will be gone. we lost service on up to 60 different packages, taking us from #1 in the nation probably all the way to last, and its all his fault. next time he gives me a crayon to check and mark, im tossing it right back and telling him he needs it more than i do. my last misload: 3 weeks ago. he constantly loses smalls bags, but i think its because our ic belt guy sucks. if you cant tell i really despise my boss.

-Steven

Project Rust Prevention: 1990 Buick Regal, Toilet Capacity engine, new trim paint, 57K miles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-26-2005, 05:57 AM
Draggin the Subframe
with Jesus now
RIP Buddy!

He reminds me of the pointy haired boss, on Dilbert....managers are managers cause they cant do anything else....

The one, the only.........Bagged!.....Bottle Fed!......Thunderchicken!!
13.605 @ 99.46 & 13.608 @ 99.78 & 13.610 @ 101.72 on the bottle.
14.782 @ 94.46 at Cecil
14.792 @ 93.38 at Rockingham with new torque converter (2800 stall) 95% humidity, 82 degrees....
284.3 hp @ 4100 rpm, 370.4 ftlb @ 3600 rpm
Your friendly, run of the mill, Psychopathic moderator

NC Chapter Forum Carolina Thunder

TCCoA A-hole crew 2005 "DIASS"
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-26-2005, 10:34 AM Thread Starter
Resident redneck

Send a message via AIM to redneckcougarguy Send a message via MSN to redneckcougarguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelBender
He reminds me of the pointy haired boss, on Dilbert....managers are managers cause they cant do anything else....
he cant even do that right lol

-Steven

Project Rust Prevention: 1990 Buick Regal, Toilet Capacity engine, new trim paint, 57K miles
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-26-2005, 10:36 AM
Who is John Galt?

sounds like my old manager . . . she dropped out of high school because (of all things) she didn't like to get up early. More than once, I asked myself, "Why is she my boss?"

"Won't work, can't be done"
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-26-2005, 03:12 PM
PostWhore

Sounds just like my last two. Back in '04, I was on evenings and was put "in charge" of the mail order shipping. Found out why when the computer was acting up and the manager had no idea how the department ran. All he could do was take the lading bills from my desk and put them on the receptionists. Best part for me was the day shift had an actual supervisor ( my shift was mostly me and one other guy) I dont think I saw one return that I sent out. They all seemed to be from days.

I dont think Ive ever had one manager who had any idea what the hell went on outside of the office or how anything worked.

"She aint a Cadillac and she aint a Rolls, but there aint nothin wrong with the radio"

Of course everyone loves a hard worker, they do all the work!

90 LS - gone damn city drivers
93 Explorer XL 2dr 4x4 - totalled does anyone in that f*ckin city know how to drive

OK, that was twice in 6 months, red means STOP
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-26-2005, 04:46 PM
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to Midnight
Not mine, he knows everything.

not

Sprtnlax14: i was was up at 4:30 to hunt
LtlLinds424: you did NOT just say hunt
Sprtnlax14: whatever, the day you become a vegan we'll talk
LtlLinds424: the day that you stop only spitting game and not producing girls in your bed... we'll talk

My Dragons
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-26-2005, 04:49 PM
Draggin the Subframe
with Jesus now
RIP Buddy!

I guess I was lucky...My boss at my old job, did my job before he became the boss...He knew what to do, and you could actually get decent advice from him...We did pick on him though for going into management.

The one, the only.........Bagged!.....Bottle Fed!......Thunderchicken!!
13.605 @ 99.46 & 13.608 @ 99.78 & 13.610 @ 101.72 on the bottle.
14.782 @ 94.46 at Cecil
14.792 @ 93.38 at Rockingham with new torque converter (2800 stall) 95% humidity, 82 degrees....
284.3 hp @ 4100 rpm, 370.4 ftlb @ 3600 rpm
Your friendly, run of the mill, Psychopathic moderator

NC Chapter Forum Carolina Thunder

TCCoA A-hole crew 2005 "DIASS"
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-28-2005, 03:18 AM Thread Starter
Resident redneck

my boss did the same job im doing now, the only difference is unlike him i show up 15 minutes early instead of late most days, and i actually work hard unlike he used too.
our conversation today:
Him: Do you want me to send all of the flow down 102?
Me: No, its easier for us to load this straight-rail trailer
H: (about 2 minutes later) Tell you what, I'm going to send all the flow down 102, you clean up 104, then wrap up cleveland home on 103.
M: (muttering) eat **** you dumb sack of crap
H: What?
M: Nothing I got it.

-Steven

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 03:47 AM Thread Starter
Resident redneck

here's today's scene:
in the trailer on door 104 there's me and my load partner Tim. Tim is stacking a wall of boxes. i am putting boxes that have managed to rush their way onto the floor on collapsable rollers, while more are in the load chute trying to get into said trailer. Boss walks over behind me and asks if everything is alright. again he deserves a sign from bill engvall, and i tell him well we could definetely use some help. he asks if thats it and i say yes. he walks away.

30 minutes later
we finally get help, even though it goes into one of our other trailers which is fine by me because its competent help (but not by much. the guy is proof that sex between first cousins is genetically damaging) then he goes somewhere else after a whole 5 minutes.

at the end of the night he did apologize for not getting us help sooner, claiming something about misinformation. how hard is it to walk from one part of a building to another to check for yourself?

i have been making mental notes since i started, and at this weeks full-time employee meeting, im gonna ***** hardcore.

on a side note, who the hell orders hot dogs on the internet? seriously i need to burn this shirt im wearing because the hot dog smell will never leave it.

-Steven

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 06:23 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to SVT2888
Quote:
Originally Posted by redneckcougarguy
on a side note, who the hell orders hot dogs on the internet? seriously i need to burn this shirt im wearing because the hot dog smell will never leave it.
I always get those thought when unloading. Especially when unloading toilet paper. It's like WTF? don't they sell toilet paper where you live?

Mods: Concrete Median
CNCpics.com-Automotive Event Photography
Facebook
Ebay Store
Official B-team member. Viva La Revolucion!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in