my gripe about life in genral. - TCCoA Forums
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-08-2005, 12:52 PM Thread Starter
On Probation

my gripe about life in genral.

My gripe about life and yes I now it is not fair but dose not make it easier to tollerate. I am getting very tired of applying my self 110% and getting the shaft. Here is a few examples. 1. my 97 pearl white tbird. I did everything to kep it perefect. I had someone hit the car and drive off in a parking lot. I took it to get fixed and they messed it up. I wanted to go to another shop but the insurance company made me take it back to them they tried to fix it 5 times and the last time it still sucked and the insurance company said it was fine and they would not honor there garunitee and made me fight them through arbritation. It would not hurt my fealings if the guy that put me through that dies a slow painful of pancreactic cancer.

I had a piece of a light fall on it and cave the roof in and then I had somebody back into the trunk lid destroying it. I finaly sold that cursed car.

2. my career. I worked for nordam aerospace for almost 5 years. I worked very hard performing more than my share of the work and stayled late and worked saturday when they needed me. They showed there appreciation by laying me off when business slowed down and keeping people on that had been there much less because I have had one writeup in 5 year. The owner ray sigfried the last 3 years had been confied to a wheel chair and recently passed away a slow painful death. I was thinking good he deserved it and I hope he likes it toasty where he is going.

Car sales. I tried as hard as I could on car sales but I was fired from 2 places because I had trouble mataing my closing ratio. It gets extreemly depressing between the way managment and customers treat you. on one place I got fired on december the 23 merry christmas. I really bothers me that I worked 12 hours a day 6 days a week and fail the people that try the hardest should suceede.

American transportation Bus plant. I worked on the axil line for a while. I could not pass the confusing door test in a poorly lit hot enviroment which was causing my glasses to fog up. They showed there appreciation by putting me on sanding rub rails I got sick because I have asthma trying to sand the rub rails on 40 busses a day in 120 degree area where they come out of the oven. They tell me the reason why they released me is because I have asthma and can't work everywhere in the plant. What they did was discrimination under the workers with disabilities act. I Hope a f5 tornado hits the plant when only the management are there.

Texaco gas station I worked there 9 years and the woman that used to be the manager bought the station. I covered her *** anytime she she needed off and to show me here appreciation she laid me off and put her husband and friend on insted of me. I hope that the business fails and she looses everything and becomes homeless.

Post office I took the test and scored a 81 which puts me on the register but realasticly you stand no chance to get on unless you score 90% or better.
there is so many people taking the chance I will never get to work for them.

The only offers that I have been getting for employment are for tempoary services and call/collections agencency wanting me to work for them. Them type of jobs are for LOOSERS and trailer trash. That type of work is beneath me and I find it insulting to get any such offer. I might be a lot of things but a mullet wearing trailer trash inbreed dead beat is not one of them.

family mom has stage 4 lung cancer we think that it is in remission but we won't know for a while. Its just not the person that gets cancer that suffers.
It seems like I am being punished.

I have come to the conclousion I should never apply my self at anything because it will get me nowhere. If a person works hard at anything it will only result and no reward and more hard work while others take all the credit, promotions pay and rewards. The only people that get anywhere are related to the owner, brown nosers, bsers, back stabers, liars and genral low lifes.

Last edited by blown96bird; 11-09-2005 at 05:55 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-08-2005, 01:03 PM
5th Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to Battery
Damn man, sorry to hear how things are going for ya. Hope **** turns around. Don't know what else to say....

"It's all in the reflexes"
LE RIP
Now 96 Mark VIII
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-08-2005, 01:10 PM
6th Gear Poster

Ok, so I understand you are upset and frustrated, now get a ******** clue!

When you are done with your pity party, assess the situation. Take this opportunity to decide what it is you really want to do. You mentioned various jobs (aerospace, buses, post office, gas station) so you clearly aren't going in a straight line. Think about what makes you happy and pursue that.

The next thing I would do is look into some anger managment classes. Wishing slow painful deaths on other people will not help solve your problems.

Sorry about the t-bird, I know how frustrating and taking advantage of you can feel when someone gets away with damaging your car, especially one that your treasure as most of us here do.

"It seems to me that god must hate me because he intensionaly inflicts great hardship on me and sits back and laughs at my plight. I am just a figure for his amusement. If god was not such a ***** he would kill me."

Good Lord man! I am not overly religious, nor am I assuming anything of your beliefs. However, if you do believe in God, than you should also know that God will never put more on you than you can bear.

Keep in mind that often times you find yourself wanting something you don't get only for something better to come along...It's always darkest before the daybreak.

Good luck and don't give up!
post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-08-2005, 01:37 PM
Back in Black

Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 504 Bird
Wishing slow painful deaths on other people will not help solve your problems.
But it does qualify him for that job at the post office he wants.

R.I.P. Joel Bender 07/30/79 - 03/26/06
R.I.P. Johnny Langton 1975-2011

1997 Thunderbird LX 4.6 AED 349.27RWHP/391.29RWTQ Engine Build Exterior shots
2002 Thunderbird Premium Triple Black 3.9
2015 Fusion Energi SE Luxury Magnetic Gray
*SCRAPPED* 1994 LX 4.6 NA [email protected] 236.07RWHP/286.26RWTQ
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-08-2005, 01:40 PM
Who is John Galt?

Dunno what to say man, life sucks, then you die.

ibtl

"Won't work, can't be done"
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-08-2005, 01:41 PM
Draggin the Subframe
with Jesus now
RIP Buddy!

You seriously need to chill out. wishing pain and death on everyone will get you nowhere. We all have problems in life, you just have to deal with them as they come along. Employers are always going to screw workers, it's a fact of life. You can work somewhere for a long time, then wake up to no job one day, it happens. Cancer happens to anyone, I know, I have it, and am confined to a wheelchair because of it...do I get mad, yes, sad, yes, depressed (well, im on meds for that). but life goes on. I'm glad to hear that your mother is doing well, and hope for her that it is in remission. If you need the money, get a job at a collection agency...they arent for LOOSERS...one of my friends makes good money calling people over their deliquent debts, and he gets to be a jerk on the phone to them. You have to figure out what you want in your life, and go for it. We can't help you with that...

The one, the only.........Bagged!.....Bottle Fed!......Thunderchicken!!
13.605 @ 99.46 & 13.608 @ 99.78 & 13.610 @ 101.72 on the bottle.
14.782 @ 94.46 at Cecil
14.792 @ 93.38 at Rockingham with new torque converter (2800 stall) 95% humidity, 82 degrees....
284.3 hp @ 4100 rpm, 370.4 ftlb @ 3600 rpm
Your friendly, run of the mill, Psychopathic moderator

NC Chapter Forum Carolina Thunder

TCCoA A-hole crew 2005 "DIASS"
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-08-2005, 01:51 PM
2nd Gear Poster

Up until 8 weeks ago i had a perfectly healthy 22 year old son who raced motorcycles and was planning to go to mmi. until he was shot in the head. now he forgets small things that are rountine. yeah life can suck but i thank god i still have him around. so when you think you have it bad look around you....somr have it worse.

southern thunder choppers
a.f.f.a
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-08-2005, 02:20 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BADMN12
so when you think you have it bad look around you....somr have it worse.

what he said....

AAAAA: American Association Against Acronym Abuse

Click here if you are an idiot

Llama!!!

post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-08-2005, 04:42 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by blown96bird
My gripe about life and yes I now it is not fair but dose not make it easier to tollerate. I am getting very tired of applying my self 110% and getting the shaft. Here is a few examples. 1. my 97 pearl white tbird. I did everything to kep it perefect. I had someone hit the car and drive off in a parking lot. I took it to get fixed and they messed it up. I wanted to go to another shop but the insurance company made me take it back to them they tried to fix it 5 times and the last time it still sucked and the insurance company said it was fine and they would not honor there garunitee and made me fight them through arbritation. I hope the guy that put me through that dies a slow painful of pancreactic cancer.

It's just a car, grow up

I had a piece of a light fall on it and cave the roof in and then I had somebody back into the trunk lid destroying it. I finaly sold that cursed car.

2. my career. I worked for nordam aerospace for almost 5 years. I worked very hard performing more than my share of the work and stayled late and worked saturday when they needed me. They showed there appreciation by laying me off when business slowed down and keeping people on that had been there much less because I have had one writeup in 5 year. The owner ray sigfried the last 3 years had been confied to a wheel chair and recently passed away from a slow painful death. I was thinking good he deserved it and I hope he likes it toasty where he is going.

Keeping people who make less money and are capable of much more is common practice. Get over it

Car sales. I tried as hard as I could on car sales but I was fired from 2 places because I could not matain my closing ratio aparently working 12 hours a day 6 days a week was not good enough when they did not have anyother salesmen.

So you worked for 12 hours a day, 6 days a week and couldn't sell many cars? Guess what? That's business. Get over it

American transportation Bus plant. I worked on the axil line for a while. I could not pass the confusing door test in a poorly lit hot enviroment which was causing my glasses to fog up. They showed there appreciation by putting me on sanding rub rails I got sick because I have asthma trying to sand the rub rails on 40 busses a day in 120 degree area where they come out of the oven. They tell me the reason why they released me is because I have asthma and can't work everywhere in the plant. I Hope a f5 tornado hits the plant.

So you didn't medically qualify. That's not THEIR fault.

Texaco gas station I worked there 9 years and the woman that used to be the manager bought the station. I covered her *** anytime she she needed off and to show me here appreciation she laid me off and put her husband and friend on insted of me. I hope somebody comes in and blows here head off. *****

Nepotisim is not against the law in any state. It is the right of any employer to hire their cousin, father, mother, son, daughter, etc. over someone else. That's life. It sucks so far, don't it?

Post office I took the test and scored a 81 which puts me on the register but realasticly you stand no chance to get on unless you score 90% or better.
there is so many people taking the chance I will never get to work for them.

If you REALLY wanted to get that job, you should have studied more. Maybe your best is 81%. So be it. That job wasn't right for you then. Time to move on

The only offers that I have been getting for employment are for tempoary services and call/collections agencency wanting me to work for them. Them sort of jobs are for LOOSERS. That sort of work is beneath me and I find it insulting to get any such offer.

That kind of talk isn't gonna gain you any friends. As with Joel, I know someone who is a collections agent and makes damn good money. Try it out and get off your high horse. It's money

family mom has stage 4 lung cancer we think that it is in remission but we won't know for a while. Its just not the person that gets cancer suffer.

I'm sorry to hear your mother has cancer. Having had family members die, I know how much it sucks. Good luck with that and I hope she recover's soon

It seems to me that god must hate me because he intensionaly inflicts great hardship on me and sits back and laughs at my plight. I am just a figure for his amusement.

It's called life. You think your the only one in this WHOLE BIG WORLD who was dealt a bad set of cards?
My responses are in bold

RIP Joel Bender and Preston Smith. The world will never be the same without you.
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-08-2005, 04:44 PM
4th Gear Poster

Wishing slow painful deaths on other people will not help solve your problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDragon
But it does qualify him for that job at the post office he wants.

HAHAHA, That is excatly what I thought.

BTW, dont Blame GOD for every thing that goes wrong in your life.

He's just makebelive and exists only in your mind.
post #11 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-08-2005, 10:54 PM
2nd Gear Poster

IMHO i can see why you are upset, but you should be more upset at yourself then others. Yea life sucks, and so did the people that did you wrong. You can't change it so you have to move on and make something better of yourself. Sitting around and Bltching about it isn't going to get you any where but more angry at those that did you wrong. All in all they win. They have then succeeded in what they wanted to do. Don't think for one minute you are the only one it's happened to, You're not. Look on the bright side, who would work for people like them any ways?

Get your act together and you will find the right job that is waiting just for you. Besides your mom might need you at this time. So all is not lost in the long run any ways!
post #12 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-08-2005, 11:11 PM
6th Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to ECU_Q
Quote:
Keep in mind that often times you find yourself wanting something you don't get only for something better to come along...It's always darkest before the daybreak.
I never used to believe in that until recently, also....Everything happens for a reason. I'm not sure how religious anyone is on this site, I'm not very religious myself but those are things that I always keep in mind when something doesn't go my way. I know its hard but anyone can get through anything if they maintain a positive attitude, life is hard but it's always up to us as individuals to make just a little better and be thankful for what we still have. Hell, I hate my job, my car is a p.o.s and I have relationship problems but I still have to be thankful because one day I could wake up and lose it all.
post #13 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-08-2005, 11:56 PM
Save the Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litning
My responses are in bold
ummm yea, what he said.

the car dealer one is just plain funny, what ya expect them to do?

Be happy you don't wake up in Jewels Rogers world, look through her photo album and reassess how bad your supposedly lousy life is...

And I've worked temp jobs and yea some coworkers are lazy bums but what do I care that just means the assignment takes longer to complete and I make more money, I don't give a **** if they make the same for doing less work let alone wish painful deaths on them.

And I've yet to meet any trailer dwelling mullet dudes named Travis while doing it...at least they're making a buck at temping instead of whining on the net, who's the loser?...

97' Cougar XR7 - Sport Option, 4 Wheel Disc w/ ABS, Moon Roof, Leather Interior, Leather Wrap Wheel & Shifter, Cruise Control, Power Drivers Seat, Power Lock Group, Premium Sound, Power Antenna, K&N Panel Filter - Hey, It came with the car! Florida Panther Society
post #14 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-09-2005, 02:10 AM Thread Starter
On Probation

I am not so pissed at the car dealers It is a business and they have to do what they have to to. It is the management and customes that treat you subhuman is what gets to you wondering if you are even going to make a pay check. I have been trying to make a livinging it just seems that all the breaks go to other people and I am gettin sick and tired of it. I have come to the concousion I should only apply me self enough to get by. If I give it my best shot I will get screwed over and stabed in the back. The people that apply themselvs get short changed and the people that brown nose get ahead.

I am getting really tired of working my a s s off and not being able to have any thing like a car, career, love life without somebody or someting taking away all my hard work.

It would not hurt my fealings if all the people that harmed me would suffer greatly. I have to remember that one day we will all have to answer for what we did and I am sure that they will be punished severly.
post #15 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-09-2005, 02:33 AM
Braincoating! It's what all the cool kids have!

Administrator

Take this in the nicest way possible, you need to take the anger and do something other than moan and groan.
We can all appreciate tough patches in life and even a little resentment towards some of the people you have had
dealings with in the past. Now it is time to move on and use your abundant energy to do something productive.

We could all understand your hostility if it was proportional to your circumstances. It isn’t.
We need to find you a hobby!

www.BRAINCOATING.com..... Powder & Ceramic Coating

WWW.PRESTONSBOOKS.BIZ..... Books at really great prices!
post #16 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-09-2005, 03:30 AM
Full Metal

Send a message via AIM to RedThunder94 Send a message via Yahoo to RedThunder94
i feel ya with the trouble of finding a decent job, i have been stabbed in the back at almost all my previous jobs, i have been without a job for almost two months already and haven't seen any sign of having one anytime soon, i know it sucks when you start having to sell stuff and still not make ends meet, the only thing i can do is keep the faith that something will eventually come my way, and keep pursuing it until it does, the main thing is to not give up hope, i wish you luck on finding the right job for you, and hope your mother's cancer is indeed in remission, and i will have you and your family in my prayers. good luck.

Smash Forehead on Keyboard to Continue....

2004 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
Pioneer DEH-P6000UB Infinity 2 way 6x8's, and Eclipse 5x7 3 ways, Fultron Tweets, Infinity 1211A, Alpine SWR-1222D Type-R 12.

1999 VW New Beetle SOLD!

1990 F150 Lariat Xlt 4.9L std cab longbed, E4OD, Work Truck.

1994 F150 XL 5.0L 4R70W Current Project.

Member of the MN12Online posse.

click here to check 'em out.
post #17 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-09-2005, 08:21 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorizon
i feel ya with the trouble of finding a decent job, i have been stabbed in the back at almost all my previous jobs, i have been without a job for almost two months already and haven't seen any sign of having one anytime soon, i know it sucks when you start having to sell stuff and still not make ends meet, the only thing i can do is keep the faith that something will eventually come my way, and keep pursuing it until it does, the main thing is to not give up hope, i wish you luck on finding the right job for you, and hope your mother's cancer is indeed in remission, and i will have you and your family in my prayers. good luck.
maybe try the cingular call center in Austin....I am working for the call center in Wichita falls....decent job, good benefts, check it out, your in what johnson city or fredriksburg or something?

Earl

2015 Mustang GT Premium / Manual / 3.55 / Recaro
post #18 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-09-2005, 10:42 PM
Veteran Poster

Send a message via AIM to Last Mrk Send a message via Skype™ to Last Mrk
Quote:
The people that apply themselvs get short changed and the people that brown nose get ahead.
If all it takes to get ahead is to brown nose, don't be stupid, learn to brown nose. Besides usually what you see as brown nosing is really someone else being cooperative.

Just from reading your rant, it appears your attitude sucks and I'm sure you come across like that. It may not be your intention, but that's the way it is. Even your avatar tells me something.

I think you need some positive influences in your life.

Best of luck in the future.

Last edited by Last Mrk; 11-09-2005 at 10:51 PM.
post #19 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-09-2005, 10:52 PM
Full Metal

Send a message via AIM to RedThunder94 Send a message via Yahoo to RedThunder94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl
maybe try the cingular call center in Austin....I am working for the call center in Wichita falls....decent job, good benefts, check it out, your in what johnson city or fredriksburg or something?

Earl
fredericksburg.

Smash Forehead on Keyboard to Continue....

2004 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
Pioneer DEH-P6000UB Infinity 2 way 6x8's, and Eclipse 5x7 3 ways, Fultron Tweets, Infinity 1211A, Alpine SWR-1222D Type-R 12.

1999 VW New Beetle SOLD!

1990 F150 Lariat Xlt 4.9L std cab longbed, E4OD, Work Truck.

1994 F150 XL 5.0L 4R70W Current Project.

Member of the MN12Online posse.

click here to check 'em out.
post #20 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-10-2005, 10:54 AM
Resident redneck

Send a message via AIM to redneckcougarguy Send a message via MSN to redneckcougarguy
the problem is you live in oklahoma. its flat for the most part, and the highlight of the summer is a couple of tornados.

-Steven

Project Rust Prevention: 1990 Buick Regal, Toilet Capacity engine, new trim paint, 57K miles
post #21 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-10-2005, 11:15 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to 94 Daily Driven 4.6L
Well, I has "some" sympathy until I read this (then I stopped reading) :

Quote:
The only offers that I have been getting for employment are for temporary services and call/collections agencies wanting me to work for them. Them type of jobs are for LOOSERS and trailer trash. That type of work is beneath me and I find it insulting to get any such offer.
Then starve!!!

I am 100% sure there are 1,000's of people in third world countries that would give ANYTHING to have the opportunities you have been given!

Quit spending time typing on the Internet about how everything sucks, and go do something with your life!!!

YOUR LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT!!

And to those searching for jobs… Seriously consider moving. If you make a decision to not move to get a job, then (IMHO), you really don’t have any reason to complain about not being able to get a job. It all boils down to personal decisions vs. possible consequences.

And yes, I know moving sucks!! But it beats unemployment!!!

97 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC (Chip'd, 3.73 T/L... so far... )
97 Ford Aspire (Slow, but getting 36 mpg (f'n Ethenol!! )
84 F250 Dually w/6.9L Diesel (7.3L IDI pending)
73 Mercury Cougar Convertible w/351C 4V (Partially Restored)
69 F100 LWB w/460 Engine
76 Glastron Carlson 23' Jet Boat w/460 CJ Engine
post #22 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-10-2005, 11:18 AM
3rd Gear Poster

If you think you have it bad........COME LIVE IN NEW ORLEANS AFTER KATRINA! So STFU!

Cheers,
Calvin

1992 SC 5 Speed
EMAIL ME
post #23 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-10-2005, 11:26 AM
6th Gear Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearThis SC
If you think you have it bad........COME LIVE IN NEW ORLEANS AFTER KATRINA! So STFU!
Yeah but I think we did a good job pawning off most of our criminals to other places, mainly Houston.

I'm heading back in this weekend for good, finally! If you want to get together shoot me a message. Come to think of it, we may be the only New Orleans TCCoA people after this.
post #24 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-10-2005, 11:50 AM
Back in Black

Administrator

You don't want to know what he said about y'all in N.O. in the chatroom... Something about bombing it and getting on with life so that you N.O. people don't steal his jobs.

post #25 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-10-2005, 01:16 PM
6th Gear Poster

Quote:
You don't want to know what he said about y'all in N.O. in the chatroom... Something about bombing it and getting on with life so that you N.O. people don't steal his jobs.
No point in bombing it now, there's not too many people left. As far as stealing his jobs, most prefer welfare anyway so he should be safe there. Of course they will steal his tax money, well I guess he has to get a job first. Actually with the attitude and blaming others that has been shown in this thread, he may fit in nicely with them!
post #26 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-10-2005, 01:21 PM Thread Starter
On Probation

Part of the problem is all the job seakers from New Orleans and the gulf states afected by the hurricanes is making it tougher to find a good job. I don't like it but what the H E L L are they susposed to do they have to work to keep a roof over there head. I just wish that they would go to Raleigh NC. C R A P jobs are out there like car sales, bill collectors, customer service rep's, restraunts and other low end jobs. I might have to take a s h i t t y job for now and quit as soon as better job becomes available.

IMHO most of New Orleans should be bulldozed flat and filled in and built up so it won't be below sea level so it won't flood.
post #27 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-10-2005, 01:30 PM
6th Gear Poster

Quote:
Part of the problem is all the job seakers from New Orleans and the gulf states afected by the hurricanes is making it tougher to find a good job. I don't like it but what the H E L L are they susposed to do they have to work to keep a roof over there head. I just wish that they would go somewhere else. C R A P jobs are out there like car sales, bill collectors, customer service rep's, restraunts and other low end jobs. I might have to take a s h i t t y job for now and quit as soon as better job becomes available.

IMHO most of New Orleans should be bulldozed flat and filled in and built up so it won't be below sea level so it won't flood.
I figured all the New Orleans people were making the jobs a little scarcier out there. It does suck to be from there and see that happen. Im in Baton Rouge right now and I think they said the population almost tripled over night. However when that many more people move there, it also forces new jobs to be created. Keep your eyes open and you're right, even if you have to take a job you would not prefer now, it is better than nothing. Keep applying and sending out your resume and something will come along.

The problems with New Orleans and flooding go further than the city just being below sea level. It can't be bulldozed and filled in, so we have to work with what we got.

By the way, a lot of those jobs you just mentioned as low end can make some good money.
post #28 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-10-2005, 01:45 PM
Back in Black

Administrator

Quote:
I just wish that they would go to Raleigh NC.
We did take a good chunk of them actually, I managed to keep my job in the tech industry. I guess I know how to keep a job instead of blaming someone else for my own shortcomings huh? Amazing how that works.

post #29 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-10-2005, 01:55 PM
Pimp in denial

Quote:
We did take a good chunk of them actually, I managed to keep my job in the tech industry. I guess I know how to keep a job instead of blaming someone else for my own shortcomings huh? Amazing how that works.

yeah, you've gotten pretty good at sitting at your desk pretending to do work over the years, haven't ya?

-Aaron
FaceBook
2002 Matte Yellow Wrapped Mustang GT
383rwhp/400rwtq
Vortech Supercharged/Kooks Long Tube Headers/X-pipe/Bassani Catback/H&R Lowering Springs/Anderson Power Pipe/SVE Series 1 18x9.5/18x10.5 Wheels
post #30 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-10-2005, 02:52 PM
6th Gear Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollies9d6
yeah, you've gotten pretty good at sitting at your desk pretending to do work over the years, haven't ya?
That and you know most of us aint so good wit dem compooter things and all those new fangled gadgets
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in