how do you know..? - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 07:34 PM Thread Starter
3rd Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to 187bird
how do you know..?

Ever since my car ive been obsessed w/ wanting to make it faster, and better. Ive done some stuff to the interrior, Ive painted the brake calipers, and ive done the jmod/cooler, and deleted my rear muffler/intake air silencer. Its basicially a "more" fun car now. But im at the point that I'd love to do a nice engine swap, power adder, etc. But I also want my car to look nicer, and attract mroe attention..other than...damn kid...with a loud tbird look

How do you guys decide which method to follow...looks? or performance? I dont want to look like a ricer w/ a cowl hood, and an xenon body kit and a nice set of wheels...on a v6 tbird....but I dont want to drive a car I see the average 50 year old crusing around in. Like I said...how do you choose?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 07:42 PM
PostWhore

Depends on what you want the car to be. Mines a very high mileage go anywhere do anything car, and it looks like it, not bad but well used. Im not looking for the hottest thing on the street look.

Read the tech article on modding the 3.8 for more fun

Also depends on what you use the car for, if its driven on gravel or rough roads, obviously you dont want to be slapping ground effects and a lowering kit on it. Same with the stereo, if you need your trunk your not gonna be sticking a huge box with subs back there.

Make the car into what you want it to be. All Ive done to mine was remove the air silencer, run the exhaust with just the resonator, and added some driving lights. Along with the stereo and the Cougar emblem in the consol.

My car gets alot of looks, but thats prob cause you dont see many cars with a primer hood (needs a new one, I didnt finish the paint after the damage) and the sound of country music cranked up with a sub

"She aint a Cadillac and she aint a Rolls, but there aint nothin wrong with the radio"

Of course everyone loves a hard worker, they do all the work!

90 LS - gone damn city drivers
93 Explorer XL 2dr 4x4 - totalled does anyone in that f*ckin city know how to drive

OK, that was twice in 6 months, red means STOP

Last edited by Blue LS; 11-13-2005 at 07:56 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in