It never fails - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 02:22 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

It never fails

Well after the first big storm of the winter, history has repeated itself again. We had over a foot in most of the province Monday night into Tuesday morning and the idiot drivers in the city are clueless again. Tuesday morning I saw one moron with a lowered honda trying to get around , hit a drift the plow left and destroyed his bumper.

Cars were sliding through intersections, and most of them decided to back up through them after already sliding right through

I love seeing the ones that think AWD means AW stop, first one I saw hit something was a subaru slide across 2 lanes into a mailbox after trying to pass a plowtruck on ice then thinking he could stop before the lights.

Today, two days later, I saw two hit the ditches on the edge of the city thinking doing the speed limit was OK.

Always makes me laugh at how retarded most people are, this happens every winter and they never seem to figure it out. I just hope none of these idiots get close to my car.

"She aint a Cadillac and she aint a Rolls, but there aint nothin wrong with the radio"

Of course everyone loves a hard worker, they do all the work!

90 LS - gone damn city drivers
93 Explorer XL 2dr 4x4 - totalled does anyone in that f*ckin city know how to drive

OK, that was twice in 6 months, red means STOP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 03:42 PM
Draggin the Subframe
with Jesus now
RIP Buddy!

You think that's bad...give us a little bit of ice and the whole friggin state shuts down...I just stay home, rwd, v8, and 245 tires with a 3.73 gearset dont like to move anyways...

can't to see the accident reports when we get ice this year...

The one, the only.........Bagged!.....Bottle Fed!......Thunderchicken!!
13.605 @ 99.46 & 13.608 @ 99.78 & 13.610 @ 101.72 on the bottle.
14.782 @ 94.46 at Cecil
14.792 @ 93.38 at Rockingham with new torque converter (2800 stall) 95% humidity, 82 degrees....
284.3 hp @ 4100 rpm, 370.4 ftlb @ 3600 rpm
Your friendly, run of the mill, Psychopathic moderator

NC Chapter Forum Carolina Thunder

TCCoA A-hole crew 2005 "DIASS"
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 03:51 PM
Seasoned Veteran Poster

Yeah, we get our fair share of snow and ice each year. But, just about everyone forgets how to drive in it over the summer.

Night was dark, but the sky was blue,
Down the alley, the ice-wagon flew,
Heard a bump, and somebody screamed,
You should have heard just what I seen.

Who do you love?

-Bo Diddley
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 04:23 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to MattsLE97 Send a message via Yahoo to MattsLE97
Same here on tues i was going to work and as soon as i walked out of my house i knew there was gonna be ice. So i took my time going. As soon as i got on the freeway i saw 2 cars in the ditch. I had gotten off at the next exit also knowing there was going to ice on the over pass which i hit going out 10mph then about a mile down i hit somemore that section wasnt fun i almost spun out on a little bit of ice going like 15mph and i'm the most careful driver there is. This winter is going to be bad for the dumbies that cant learn to slow the heck down.

2000 dodge dakota 4.7L 4x4
Flowmaster 3" SI/DO 2.5
31" cooper stt tires (mud and off roading here I come)
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 05:07 PM
TGJ
Baddest N/A NPI in Canada

That is odd, my TBird is RWD, V8 modified, including a 3800 RPM Stall TC with 3.73's and summer tires and I can crawl around prettys good.

Anyway, I have to deal with the dorks that can't drive in the winter. I am really getting sick of the "What do mean I was driving to fast for the road conditions, the speed limit is 100 km/hr and I was only doing 95."
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 05:38 PM
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to Juice Send a message via MSN to Juice Send a message via Yahoo to Juice
People around here seem to forget that rain has a tendency to create slippery road conditions... I wouldn't mind as much if they wouldn't cause traffic jams. I wish people would just hit the wall then stay there, instead of getting out and blocking lanes... It's bad enough that there are infinite supplies of rubber-neckers, but it adds chaos when lanes are blocked...

~Chuck

I put the sexy in dyslexia.
Chaos Journey
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 05:56 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Hell just on the way home this moron was flying down the road rear ended another car and pushed it into a snowbank, the ****ing retard stopped right on the road blocking both lanes. Told the moron to move his van to the side street and pushed the car back onto the road. What ever happened to natural selection, these people should be taken out of the gene pool.

Last winter I had the Ranger still and got rear ended, the other driver thought it wasnt her fault cause she was only doing 40 in a 50 zone. I just looked at her and asked if she noticed that it was icy, she said yes, then I asked if she saw how the snow was so bad you couldnt see very far ahead, again she says yes. Finally I asked her if she noticed how everyone else was doing 25 max around her, again yes. Then why the hell didnt you slow down? No answer. The cop had a laugh at that one.

"She aint a Cadillac and she aint a Rolls, but there aint nothin wrong with the radio"

Of course everyone loves a hard worker, they do all the work!

90 LS - gone damn city drivers
93 Explorer XL 2dr 4x4 - totalled does anyone in that f*ckin city know how to drive

OK, that was twice in 6 months, red means STOP

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in