Welfare........ - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-01-2006, 11:34 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to DSBirdman89
Welfare........

First of all.......I don't want to start a flame war by writing this, but as a Pharmacy tech. at a retail pharmacy, I can't help but notice the amount of people that take advantage of the welfare programs in the states......especially New York. I mean, these people are given pretty much everything and dont want to take responsibility by getting a job and paying their own bills instead of the state paying them for them.
These people are taking advantage of the system by using their money thats supposed to be used for food, shelter, and clothing to buy cigarettes, alcohol, new cars, and other stuff people that have too high of an income have to go without. And you know what the worst part about this is: The people that recieve state aid treat the people that serve them like absolute poo. They yell and scream until they get their way......these people really need to grow up, and use their money to support themselves.......

That is all.....done venting for now

Dan Smith
1995 Lincoln Mark VIII
Pwning local rice since 2003
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-02-2006, 12:04 AM
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to Ricerbird
oh hey man i know where your comin from. not to offend anyone on here if they do recieve it. but i work at a big grocery store and we have people come in all the time with their "link" cards wich is their money for the month. and they buy alcohol and useless stuff with it when they should really be buying more food and necesary things. it just seems more practical to me. if i had a set ammount to live on every month hell id be finding the best deals shopping at the cheapest places. and not buying alcohol and cigarettes with it. but to each his own i guess.

oh well we cant help them all can we.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-02-2006, 12:13 AM
5th Gear Poster

Man thats true I see people over here even selling their food stamps just to get more money I dont like that
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-02-2006, 12:34 AM
Boom.

I'm sorry...truth be told I agree with you about these leaches on society, but this discussion isn't allowed in here.

TCCoABAMFC - Founding Member
Official Member of the TCCoA Evil Underground Moderator Conspiracy
TCCoA Gun Club

2003 Mach 1 - 4.6L DOHC V8/4R70W

1995 Cougar XR7 - PI 4.6L SOHC V8
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in