Ok, I'm going to take a shot at starting our own lists. I'm going to start with the SCCoA and the MAMN12 lists and add to it. You'll recognize most of the usual suspects already on the list. I'm going to try to get everyone who's run their car and wants to be included on the list into their time bracket.
I'll break it down into time brackets so that there will be competition (and bragging rights) among each group.
Groups will be:
- 9 and 10 second cars
- 11 second cars
- 12 second cars
- 13 second cars
- 14 second and above cars
In order to keep the lists current these times are for the past 12 months only. The lifetime best times are listed in THIS THREAD
**You have 12 months from the date listed at the end of your time to run a new time or your name gets dropped from the list.
LINCOLN MARK VIII OWNERS:
The current fastest Lincolns list is maintained at Lincolns of Distinction
by Driller. If you have a fast Lincoln and want to get onto that list contact Driller here or at LoD to get your car onto the FN10 list at Lincolns of Distinction.
These lists will always be for 1/4 mile times only. I'll post up an example format, and you can reply to this thread or PM me in that format and I'll copy and paste.
Must be a Ford MN12. Any power adder, any tire, any motor, don't care. There's really not many rules here, just a list to show the top, fastest cars of past year (you driving your car!). I don't need pics of time slips, Ill take what I'm told. If you see BS from someone, I'll already know it and it won't get on the list. One entry per car, no entry will remain on the list if over 12 months old. You can comment and post in here also.
Here is the format:
11.062 @ 123.17 - 06/2012 - Blown38 - 95 T Bird SC AR
Start with your time to the third decimal place
and MPH to the second decimal place followed by the month and year of your run, your user name, year of car, type of car, Basic Engine info including size (3.8L or 4.6L) - 2 valve or 4 valve, power adder(s) and finally any other important details about how you got your car to that time - including (but not limited to) - Type and size of SC and/or Nitrous, type (wet or dry) and shot amount, fuel type, etc.
I'll continue to update and tweak these lists as time permits and new times are posted.
So without further ado ...
THE CURRENT FASTEST MN12's in the country
9 - 10 SECOND CARS
11 SECOND CARS
- 10.241 @ 129.97 - 10/2015 - Brian Oatway (SCrazy) - 94 T-Bird SC C4 Auto, 3.8L 2V with 2.6L KB - 2015 SC-Shootout
- 10.541 133.50 12/2017 - Bulldog - 97 Tbird 4.6 2v/2.3L, TVS - 21lbs boost on E85
- 10.789 @126.76 - 11/2015 - no164ford - 35th Anniversary Edition SC AOD 2.3L, TVS
12 SECOND CARS
- 11.184 @ 121.36 - 10/2015 - David Neibert - White 91 T-Bird SC, 4.2L Engine with 2.3L Whipple - 2015 SC-Shootout
- 11.175 @ 121.85 - 10/2015 - James Smith (Quik95SC) - 95 Auto T-Bird SC with MPIII and a 125 shot - 2015 SC-Shootout
- 11.188 @ 134.17 - 10/2015 - Cory Binkiewicz (neverfastenough) - 2015 SC-Shootout
- 11.280 @ 123.00 - 06/2019 - MikeB @ Milan Dragway - 1997 Thunderbird Sport - 5.0L-2V PI S/C - 540 RWHP / 492 RWTQ
- 11.335 @ 122.43 - 11/2018 - Ron R. (Trunk Monkey) - 95 T-Bird LX - 5.3L with SVO on E85
- 11.464 @ 123.93 - 10/2015 - Dave Dalk (XR7 Dave) 92 AOD 5.0 Turbo T-Bird - 2015 SC-Shootout
- 11.603 @ 118.36 - 10/2015 - Kurt Kreisz (Kurt K) - 92 T-Bird SC 3.8L w/ 2.0L AR - 2015 SC-Shootout
- 11.689 @ 118.76 - 04/2016 - Silenced - 96 Cougar XR-7 - Stock Head & Cam PI motor with a T-Trim putting out between 7 and 15 psi on E85
- 11.768 @ 092.94 - 10/2015 - Like Wolak - 2015 SC-Shootout
- 11.770 @ 113.20 - 02/2018 - Rick P. (r429460) '96 Cougar - 5.3L on E85 - Quickest N/A Modular MN12
13 SECOND CARS
- 12.029 @ 112.55 - 10/2015 - Steve Watson (blown1996bird) - 2015 SC-Shootout
- 12.177 @ 116.10 - 10/2015 - Sarah Homan - 2015 SC-Shootout
- 12.311 @ 114.98 - 10/2015 - Chris Homan (mywhite89) - 2015 SC-Shootout
- 12.351 @ 111.02 - 10/2015 - Alan Stewart (als35) - 93 T-Bird SC - 2015 SC-Shootout
- 12.395 @ 111.44 - 10/2015 - Richard Bruhn (pro street rich) - 2015 SC-Shootout
- 12.410 @ 108.80 - 10/2015 - Chris Wise (Wzenheimer) - 2015 SC-Shootout
- 12.571 @ 111.65 - 10/2015 - Matt Haub (DrFishbone) - 1989 Tbird SC - 5-Speed/MPXs - 2015 SC-Shootout
- 12.576 @ 107.16 - 10/2015 - Scott Bruhn (nasty v6) - 94 T-Bird SC - 2015 SC-Shootout
- 12.771 @ 107.10 - 10/2015 - Jackob Royer (Jackob_Royer) - 2015 SC-Shootout
14+ SECOND CARS
- 13.126 @ 105.57 - 10/2015 - Michael Inch (Bumpskier45) 93 Thunderbird SC - 2015 SC-Shootout
- 13.171 @ 102.77 - 10/2015 - Danny Thornsberry (old_coot) - 89 T-Bird SC - 2015 SC-Shootout
- 13.198 @ 106.68 - 01/2015 - Blown38
- 13.226 @ 104.28 - 10/2015 - William Yonce (scthunderbird) - 2015 SC-Shootout
- 13.252 @ 108.61 - 10/2015 - Will Smith (Mercutio) - 2014 SC Shootout
- 13.950 @ 097.58 - 10/2015 - theterminator93 - 97 Laser Red Thunderbird LX 151k, Stage 2 4.6L 2V N/A | 300 BHP (255 RWHP, 290 RWTQ)
- 14.174 @ 096.58 - 10/2015 - Melissa Butler (Mellbutler) - 93 T-Bird SC - 2015 SC-Shootout
- 14.205 @ 099.58 - 06/2017 - 4point6r0x0rz - 95 T-Bird LX, 4.6L 2V '02 Explorer block, Trick Flow heads, Comp Cams custom grind, Circle-D convertor, 3.73 gears
- 14.567 @ 099.03 - 11/2015 - NeedAbirdinVa - 91 T-Bird LX 4.6 4V stock Mark VIII motor
- 14.650 @ 095.10 - 10/2015 - Randy Hunerkoch (nmcbchief) - 2015 SC Shootout
- 15.021 @ 088.82 - 10/2015 - Derek Thompson (dthompson) - 2015 SC-Shootout
- 16.574 @ 080.15 - 10/2015 - Jeff Cole - 2015 SC Shootout
Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. Fusion® Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour
"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE
. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP
at Rob's Tire & Auto