socal meet - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 07:44 PM Thread Starter
Clueless Poster

Send a message via AIM to v8_superbirdy Send a message via Yahoo to v8_superbirdy
socal meet

great news for a select few for socal birds cougar's or mark 8's or 7's. there is a john force racing shop in yorba linda the adress is this(22722 old canal rd
yorba linda ca 92887) i have called them and said i can bring about 5 cars but the main thing is they cant be stock im bringing my uncles sc he has worked on for years. This event is pretty big in orange county and it has awards and everything best ford and what not. so this meet/show is the last saturday of every month. if you have a car thats souped up has a modified engine has a really cool paint job please email me at [email protected]. i want this to be sucessfull as it may bring a lot of attention to tccoa. if your interested email me at above adress or post some pics or say you want in and ill look at your gallery and show some nice pics of to them. this is a alchohol free event and its also free for people to come and or bring their cars.

for people who have stock ones are don't get allowed by the john force center please come in and stop by its a nice low key event with some very cool classic and new AMERICAN CARS. they have bbq going on and music. if you have any questions feel free to ask me and ill get you some answers.

thanks for your time
vince R.

my other ride is an ambulance!
1997 V8 sport - first car - sold 6/7/10
2006 silver mustang gt premiumcustom made grill, frpp shorty headers, pypes cat back exhaust, hurst billet pro shifter,

Last edited by v8_superbirdy; 09-12-2008 at 06:16 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 10:26 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

I would show, and maybe my brother.
I could maybe talk Porkchop into coming, too.

96 Laser Red 4.6L - Custom
Custom Nascar-Inspired Bodykit - 55* Rear Spoiler - J-modded Trans - 80mm MAF - One-Off Diablosport Chipmaster Revolution Chip/Tune W/Toggle - ScanGaugeII Diagnostics & Data Readout - PBR Brakes - Drilled/Slotted Rotors - SC Wheels & Springs - Falken Tires - KYB GR-1 Shocks/Struts - FSTB - RSTB - RTLB - LECB - 60/40 Split Rear - SC Seats - SC Vac/Boost Gauge
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 02:54 PM Thread Starter
Clueless Poster

Send a message via AIM to v8_superbirdy Send a message via Yahoo to v8_superbirdy
sweet the more the merrier. i would really love to show the other chapters that claifornia can actually throw a decent meet.

2006 silver mustang gt premiumcustom made grill, frpp shorty headers, pypes cat back exhaust, hurst billet pro shifter,

Last edited by v8_superbirdy; 09-09-2008 at 02:59 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 06:52 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

I'd start bothering SCCoA, in the general tech forum, too because nobody in the SoCal region reads the SoCal chapter subforum...

96 Laser Red 4.6L - Custom
Custom Nascar-Inspired Bodykit - 55* Rear Spoiler - J-modded Trans - 80mm MAF - One-Off Diablosport Chipmaster Revolution Chip/Tune W/Toggle - ScanGaugeII Diagnostics & Data Readout - PBR Brakes - Drilled/Slotted Rotors - SC Wheels & Springs - Falken Tires - KYB GR-1 Shocks/Struts - FSTB - RSTB - RTLB - LECB - 60/40 Split Rear - SC Seats - SC Vac/Boost Gauge
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 11:11 PM Thread Starter
Clueless Poster

yeah true.

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 05:13 PM Thread Starter
Clueless Poster

read first post it has been updated with all new information

Last edited by v8_superbirdy; 09-12-2008 at 06:16 PM.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-02-2008, 12:08 AM Thread Starter
Clueless Poster

well there another show coming up on the 25th of this month for info read above its at the same location same time just its on 10/25/08 sat.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in