The itinerary will be as follows:
Friday night Aug. 21, 2015
: Meet and Greet. 6PM - until?. Location TBD
. Either at the hotel or the home of 1MTNCAT.
Saturday Morning/Afternoon Aug. 22, 2015:
Breakfast at Golden Corral on Foxcroft Avenue 9:30 AM.
Car show registration with the sponsoring group beginning at 11 AM or shortly afterwards. Show runs from 12-4 PM. We will be parked in our own area at their show at Martinsburg Mall. Our car show this year will consist of 2 members of our own club judging and several members of theirs (Popular vote). A winning show trophy will be awarded to each of the following classes:
Mountain State Home and Property Services sponsored:
- 89-95 Thunderbird SC 1st & 2nd
- 89-97 Thunderbird V8 1st & 2nd
- 89-97 Cougar XR7 1st
- Foxbody T-Bird/Cougar 1st
- 93-98 Lincoln Mark VIII 1st & 2nd if there are MORE than 4 cars
- Maurader/Crown Vic/Lincoln/Other 1st-2nd if MORE than 4 cars
Best in Class:
- Best work in Progress MN12 1st
- Best Engine Compartment - 1st -All Club cars
- Best Paint - 1st -All Club cars
- Best of Show - MN12 car (Most total Points)
- Best of Show - Non-MN12 car (Most total Points)
*Note-Those planning to participate in the Burnout contest be sure to bring a good set of tires for this. Like to see a couple pop!!! They really enjoyed us last year. I believe they still plan to do that this year.
Award Ceremony at the Hotel with Pizza/Subs and munchies for all car show participants/guests along with raffles and giveaways.
Sunday, Aug 22, 2015
Mason Dixon ALL FORD meet @ Mason Dixon Dragway - Hagerstown, MD.
Car show registration and Cougar class registration for those racing.
Bracket style racing & grass roots like old times. We'll do as in the past. Everyone can meet up there and pit together so we have time to run and BS all at the same time. Ensure you have the proper attire/equipment to meet safety guidelines for ET.
Mountain Cat Racing will be presenting the follow Racing award Trophies prior to departure from the track. They are as follow:
- Worst 60 Ft- All club cars
- Best reaction time - All club cars
- Slowest MN12/FN10/Fox (No Sandbagging)
- Quickest MN12 V6 SC
- Quickest MN12 V8 NA
- Quickest MN 12 V8 Power Adder
- Quickest FN10
- Quickest Non-MN12
- Slowest ET - All club cars
- Quickest Stock 4 door - All club cars
- "King of the Hill 2015" - Quickest ET-All Club cars
- "Bracket Class Race Winner of the year 2015"- All club cars
Mason Dixon may also supply trophies based on the class.
Price this year will be $12.50 per Person or $25.00 per couple. Children over 10 participating will be $5.00, those under that will be free! This will go toward the cost of lounge room rental at the hotel and for the pizza's subs, etc. Anyone wishing to bring something extra for either the meet and greet or the awards dinner, can as well. Anything over and above our cost of course will go into the club fund for site maintenance and future events.
I'll add the information about how to make your payment as soon as I have that information.
The group lodging room rate is $75 + tax. I have blocked 20 rooms under "Thunderbird and Cougar Club" for arrival on August 21, departing August 23, 2015.
Address: 1872 Edwin Miller Blvd, Martinsburg, WV 25404
Phone (304) 263-6200
Director of Hotel Sales and Marketing
Mobile (540) 398-0497