VintageThunderbird Club Regionals (June 8th- 11th, 2006) - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 01:04 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to thunderbird96 Send a message via MSN to thunderbird96 Send a message via Yahoo to thunderbird96
VintageThunderbird Club Regionals (June 8th- 11th, 2006)

The vtkc thunderbird club is hosting the vtci regionals in june 8 through 11 2006.It will be in overland park kansas at the double tree hotel.There is room for 150 cars in shaded parking with security at the event. There is room for trailers if bringing mutiple cars.There will be vendors and swap meet with room to sell if you would like. non members cost will be 35 per car and members 30 per car.There is a late model class 80-97 The hotel cost is 79 a night they have i speed internet and is located at us 69 highway and I-435. If you would like more info go to www.vtkc.com or call Marci Tast at 913-390-0439 email [email protected] convention chairperson

Last edited by thunderbird96; 12-05-2005 at 01:09 PM. Reason: new info
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 04:14 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

i should be there, Blown306 will probably be there too. i havent decided what car i wanna bring. my car has already won at 2 regionals and the international so i think i might bring the new bird but i dunno.

CMP Drag Racing
best ET: 12.410 -- best MPH: 107.61
NMRA MM7270 -- NMCA EFI/? ????
Thank you to the CMP Drag Racing team: Tony, Doug, Maryann, Dale, Paul and Chris.

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 04:32 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to thunderbird96 Send a message via MSN to thunderbird96 Send a message via Yahoo to thunderbird96
do you belong to vtci i belong to vtkc so you will have some stiff competion this year this will be my first regionals. I hope to see alot of birds from this site there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 05:43 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbird96
do you belong to vtci i belong to vtkc so you will have some stiff competion this year this will be my first regionals. I hope to see alot of birds from this site there.
been a vtci member since about 1988 or 89. are you a vtci member or just vtkc?

you do know its not me vs you its you vs you right? what i mean is your car is judged on a 300 point system. if i go i usually judge the 89-97 and modified classes. I wouldnt say im a hard judge but i know what im looking for in a car and ill take off points if the right stuff isnt there.

if you want ill grab my judging sheets and scan/post them to show you and everyone what they look for and what kind of stuff you might get marked off for.

your hotel bar is only open til 1?? us chicagolanders will close that no problem, hopefully we can get the bartender to keep it open longer like we did in bloomington.

CMP Drag Racing
best ET: 12.410 -- best MPH: 107.61
NMRA MM7270 -- NMCA EFI/? ????
Thank you to the CMP Drag Racing team: Tony, Doug, Maryann, Dale, Paul and Chris.

Last edited by VicRattlehead; 12-05-2005 at 06:24 PM.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 05:54 PM
Who is John Galt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VicRattlehead
been a vtci member since about 1988 or 89. you do know its not me vs you its you vs you right? what i mean is your car is judged on a 300 point system. if i go i usually judge the 89-97 and modified classes. I wouldnt say im a hard judge but i know what im looking for in a car and ill take off points if the right stuff isnt there.

if you want ill grab my judging sheets and scan/post them to show you and everyone what they look for and what kind of stuff you might get marked off for.
I may not be going to that show, but i'd be interested to see what some judges look for in a car.

"Won't work, can't be done"
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 01:51 AM Thread Starter
PostWhore

I was just kidding vic it was a joke. I don't know if i will even have mine repainted by then. I am only a member of vtkc and tccoa. I generally only go to local shows but sence we are hosting the regionals.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 01:53 AM Thread Starter
PostWhore

I am going to try to make this one. I didn't like the way my paint turned out at school so im starting over from scratch taking it back down to bare metal.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in