TCCoA Forums banner

wi. track meet oct. 20th

4K views 39 replies 9 participants last post by  DirtyBird46 
#1 · (Edited)
where: Great Lakes Dragaway in Union Grove, Wisconsin

when: friday Oct. 20th, racing from 6-10 pm, meeting before hand-time 5:15, if you cannot make this time meet at track at 6!

may be changed due to weather but for now that is date and time. we will meet at culvers before hand for dinner. Hopefully we can get as many people as possible to make it! This is the last track meet for the season for us so lets show Racine, Wisconsin some quick birds and cats

oxmanwi-yes
yeehaw mn12-yes
jhosler-yes
NVMIBRD -yes
burbank brothers- yes
dirtybird46-yes
mngsserder-maybe

722 S. Sylvania
Sturtevant, WI 53177

See less See more
#27 ·
Burbank 95sc said:
I've just talk to Mike and he's getting his blown Mark VIII ready so if the weather permits we'll be out there.

Josh... are you gonna race your bird?

Derek
Yes sir, just finshed the dyno tune and reflash'd her today with Lonnies tune. Just working out some bugs, but it will be ready on Friday if weather permits. Cant wait to see you guys again, track meets are always fun with the Burbank Bros! :)

#28 ·
One more thing...My sc isn't running so if anybody wants to run slicks or drag radials I can bring them over there because most likely I'll go over there straight after work in my truck. I have a pair of both.

Derek

#38 ·
I excited to get to the track. I had to take tomorrow off so I can go to the dentist :( . So it looks like I should make out there, if I am not still all drugged up :D

I am not sure if I will make it out to Culvers. Right now, I am thinking I might take the backroads up and meet everyone at the track.

-Jim

btw-I will be in a black Mustang.

Warning-Car looks better in picture (or 20 feet away) :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.