Supercharging questions.... - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-01-2005, 11:19 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to SVTRanger00
Supercharging questions....

Hey guys i had a couple questions about the T-bird supercoupes supercharger. I am a member of a Ford Ranger forum and have heard of people putting the T-bird S/Cer on their 3.0L rangers. Well i was wanting to do this to my ranger but i had a couple of questions. First of all what is that top part on the T-birds M-90 that sticks up and goes off to the driver side of the car. Its the part that has the 3.8L engraved in it. Im guessing it goes to the intercooler? Any help on this would be really appreciated!

Engine 3.0L V-6 Stickshift with Airbox mod, K&N filter, and Flowmaster 40 series muffler

Current Mods:
Projector headlights & corners - Cyber white turn signals - 17" Stang Bullitt wheels & 245/45/17 tires - 4/5 drop (supposed to be 3/5 but the 3" coils gave me 4" in front) - TYC gunmetal tails - APC rollpan - Shortened antenna - Billet grille - Painted interior parts - Blue reverse lights - 2 12" subs - Cd/cassette from 02 EDGE - Tinted windows - Solid rear window - Prestige alarm.

Coming soon:
T-bird Eaton M-90 Supercharger if i can figure out how haha - 99+ Stang scoop - Ranger EDGE bumper painted to match - steel rollpan molded in - SS Cal-Vu mirrors - Explorer leather seats and middle console
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-03-2005, 10:38 AM
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to joshbea6
That line does go to the intercooler. There is a line below that one that is the return line from the intercooler.

I hope this picture helps.

1997 LX Sport 4.6L 2.73 , MODS=SCT tuned/J-Mod/Trans Cooler/Dyno max Cat-Back/NgkPlugs/Mac cold air/March UD's/FRPP aluminumcarrier3.73's(spare for strip use)/ PI cams + PI intake manifold w/adapter plate/ Mark VIII Convertor/80mm L-Maf/70mm TB/ Mark VIII 1 piece shaft/Cobra R' wheels/ Kumhos 235/60/16 - White leather w/ blue cloth seats - white face gauges in 95 cluster

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in