TCCoA Forums banner

Im I the only one in MT?

3K views 25 replies 9 participants last post by  ben_cline 
#1 ·
Hey guys just wanted to give a shout out to see if their are any other Montanan's on this board?

#2 ·
Jeeze! Mt? The last time I drove across the state line there, I saw a big sign that read: "Will the last cowboy leaving, please turn off the lights?"
:ztoohot:
Just kidding! You live in one beautiful state and anyone that's ever been there loves and will always remember the 'Big Sky' country.
There's got to be lots of MN12's around there somewhere. You just got one heck of a lot more country to find 'em. Good luck........
Sideoiler

#3 ·
Actually my freind who is a year older than me, got a T-Bird a 94 4.6. He doesn't post on here though, he asks me questions cause im the T-Bird expert lol. We have mechanics class together with all the ricers in town so we can give them crap all teh time lol. So far We have just cut the mufflers off on his and put on some tips, and we duplicated a RM intake tube, with a K&N cone. Mine has a lot more mods, but he will be getting there, i belive next he's getting an SCT chip, and some 3:73's.

#4 ·
"Now chirping Third. (No Jmod or shift kit, and 235's"

Hey! You're doing alright if you're doing this. Keep up the good work and post some pictures of your Bird and your friend's, too. He doesn't know what he's missing by not signing in here at TCCoA. There's more help and information given by friendly people here than on any other MN12 site.
Sideoiler

BTW/ You got a horse? Or do you just depend on the old reliable MN12 horses?

#14 ·
Actuallly I haven't done a lot to it other than baby it. There are no drag strips that are even remotely close to here. So going over board with the engine/drivetrain mods isn't really worth it. Though in time I suppose I will do a CIA and a few other minor upgrades.

I am working on cosmetics. I know the new fad is using SC gfx on this board. But it will give me the look I am after. Sleek but not too overboard. I am also on the hunt for wheels and if I ever see a hood I like I suppose I will bite. But I just don't want to go too far into it. I like my Cat. It has a luxry look with a dash of sportyness, and can scoot if I want it too. Plus the ricer crowd here (sadly in a place of 16k people, we have a ricer crowd) takes the fun out of doing cosmetics.

I would rather spend time on our 79 F-250 that we just restored. This winter we are either going to work on a 51 4 door chevy sedan, or a 51 1/2 ton chevy truck. Those will be fun. I want to make one of the two a sleeper so we will see how it goes.

#15 ·
Hey tymann00,

there is a drag strip a mere 400-500miles north of you just south of Saskatoon Saskatchewan (www.racesir.com). Just like Joe Walsh, I "...ain't never been there, they tell me its nice".

Palooka9
"Land of Living Skies"

#17 ·
Hey birdman,

Do you guys have a Demolition Derby comming up anytime soon. I have been a fan of them since I can remember. But I am getting sick and tired of the cheating and bull**** around here. So I want to see one somewhere else where I dont know anyone.

Do you guys have herby derby demos? I have a car that I ran over the fourth of july. I might be able to get it running before your derby if you guys have one.

:ztoohot:

#22 ·
I know this thread is from a LONG time ago but i figure i might as well "check in" also.
Im from the states capitol city, Helena. i see a ton of tbirds/cougars around here im suprised there arent more of us on here.

#24 ·
Where abouts is Baker?
about the wheels, sorry bud. im looking into either some 18's and possibly 20's by this summer. as far as knowing somebody who would, i dont think so....im pretty much the only tbird enthusiast around here other than 1 other guy and he is selling his.

#25 ·
Don't worry about those wheels, I figured it was worth a shot lol. Baker is in the southeast corner of the state, we're only about 30 miles from the North Dakota border.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.