Radius arm bushing? - TCCoA Forums
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-20-2005, 12:26 PM Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 332
Radius arm bushing?

I brought my car into Jiffy all happy thinking I'm finally going to get my LCA's changed and I'll get my steering back! Low and behold they call me right back, apparently I need new Radius arm bushings??? Ford dealer wanted wanted 111 bucks per side! I'm so fed up with this ****, where can I get some of these bushings for a cheap price? I checked rockauto.com but couldn't find anything by that name.
Big_Irish is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-20-2005, 12:57 PM
Seasoned PostWhore
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Houston
Posts: 2,233
Look for "strut rod bushings". I assume that's the piece they are calling a radius arm.
Tobey is offline  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome