TCCoA Forums banner

Dell monitors

781 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  rbrown 
#1 ·
so i've been getting alot of email ads from dell. the ads werte for the refurbished ones, but a friend of mine said if he hadnt shelled out the 500 hundred for his sony he wouyld have taken a look at the ones that were sent in my email. so fast forward i decided to buy a 20.1 inch widescreen on saturday and they called to confirm my order yesterday and was sent out last nite and on my doorstep this afternoon. well after lookin at my friends i figured it was okay, but when i opened the box to this one" oh my". the screen is truely wide. booted it up and after a few messages about it not finding the keyboard or mouse, or hard drive i finally am able to see how the view is. all i can say is for those folks who post ungodly size pictures, i hgave no worries about having to move any slide bar. oh well just thougt i would post about buying what seems like a decent purchase for half of what my friend paid and getting it in widescreen. now to see how the gaming and viewing of movies and vids are.

laterz, Vic.

#3 ·
yeah i looked som hp stuff but was forewarned of buying. someone on another site was having issues with customer service and some of the product reviews werent very good, but its like anything you buy. either you get lucky and get a good deal or you buy a lemon.

#4 ·
pllllllt Dell stinks. But I love for my clients to buy them. I get to work on them.
Actually Dell monitors are not bad. I kid.

Monitors are all over the place on quality. I recommend Acer on budget monitors. After over 50+ installed not one dead pixel. 3 year warranty etc etc. Is it digital?

Should have let me know you needed.

#11 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.