Need to get ahold of Silverbullitt - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007, 05:24 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to 95xbird Send a message via MSN to 95xbird
Need to get ahold of Silverbullitt

Back in June I had a 3L08 track lock I was going to rebuld with a set of 3.73's.Well I was contacted by Silverbullitt about it.He wanted to trade his 3.55TL for my 3.08TL for the simple fact he had a high HP car that he drove on the street.Claims of the car being dangerous with the 3.55's were made which is why he wanted a taller gear for traction correction.

Well I agreed to do it on good faith that he would send me his Trak-lok as soon as he could swap the 3.08 in.Now keep in mind this is back in the middle of June.

He tells me he will ship it the week of the 4th(July)

But to my surpirse I did not get it.

Since I have gotten excuse after excuse on why this has not been shipped out.Of course I feel I have been understanding about it because he is an OTR driver.So I figure "Eh whatever,He'll get it to me."

Than he contacts me finally saying he is going to ship it and that he was going to do it the first week in November to tell me he will be home and will be shipping my Diff on 11-19 and I should be getting it soon.I waited all that week and into next week and I got no 3.55TL.So I call him and ask him if he was able to get it shipped.He said no but it was on his porch ready to be shipped and he would be shipping it out that monday.I asked him for a tracking number and he agreed to give me one when he shipped it.Now I cannot seem to get ahold of him via PM's and I've called numerous times with no answer.I've left 3 messages in 2 days for him and it just seems like he is avoiding my phone call because he has not shipped it yet.When all I really need is to know that I am going to get it.I do not like my calls ignored when I am in the middle of a exchange or sale.It's not good business.

Chris knows I am understanding as I have been for 6 months now.All I want is this Trak-lok.

Plus I have all PM's saved from this transaction(Or whatever it is)

So does anyone know how to get ahold of him????

Thanks

Larry

04 PI swap,SVO Supercharger 8-9 psi,Alcohol injection,39lbs Cobra injectors,XCal2-Walbro 255 LPH fuel pump,4.10 T-Lok,2003 4R70W built to withstand by RobertP,450hp JMOD,3800 circleD stall,trucool 4739 Trans Cooler,Dynotech 3.5 Driveshaft,70mm T/B,SCP Cold Air Intake,90mm LMAF,JBA headers,Magnaflow Midmount,No cats with 3inch piping,Vogtland 1.6inch drop,Cobra R's and xenon body kit.

Its slow, Really.
LS1 KILLER
1995 svo Tbird. R.I.P.
Parts FOR SALE http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=132585
96 Pearl white bird. Awaiting transplants from the 95
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007, 05:31 PM
Voice/Data Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95xbird View Post
Back in June I had a 3L08 track lock I was going to rebuld with a set of 3.73's.Well I was contacted by Silverbullitt about it.He wanted to trade his 3.55TL for my 3.08TL for the simple fact he had a high HP car that he drove on the street.Claims of the car being dangerous with the 3.55's were made which is why he wanted a taller gear for traction correction.

Well I agreed to do it on good faith that he would send me his Trak-lok as soon as he could swap the 3.08 in.Now keep in mind this is back in the middle of June.

He tells me he will ship it the week of the 4th(July)

But to my surpirse I did not get it.

Since I have gotten excuse after excuse on why this has not been shipped out.Of course I feel I have been understanding about it because he is an OTR driver.So I figure "Eh whatever,He'll get it to me."

Than he contacts me finally saying he is going to ship it and that he was going to do it the first week in November to tell me he will be home and will be shipping my Diff on 11-19 and I should be getting it soon.I waited all that week and into next week and I got no 3.55TL.So I call him and ask him if he was able to get it shipped.He said no but it was on his porch ready to be shipped and he would be shipping it out that monday.I asked him for a tracking number and he agreed to give me one when he shipped it.Now I cannot seem to get ahold of him via PM's and I've called numerous times with no answer.I've left 3 messages in 2 days for him and it just seems like he is avoiding my phone call because he has not shipped it yet.When all I really need is to know that I am going to get it.I do not like my calls ignored when I am in the middle of a exchange or sale.It's not good business.

Chris knows I am understanding as I have been for 6 months now.All I want is this Trak-lok.

Plus I have all PM's saved from this transaction(Or whatever it is)

So does anyone know how to get ahold of him????

Thanks

Larry
Jezz man Just goes to show you just never know .. And thanks for the heads up for the future

2017 Mustang GT 5.0L 2nd gen, cold air box,tune,6 speed auto,RGR 3.31, Magnaflow Tru X-pipe ,GT350RStrips
Gray Mustang Registry # 8582

post #3 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007, 05:36 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderChecken View Post
Jezz man Just goes to show you just never know .. And thanks for the heads up for the future
It's not that I want to make him look bad.Not at all.Chris is an easy guy to talk to.Not a prick or anything.Very friendly.I just want him to hold up to his end of the bargain and ship me my TL.Thats all.

For 6 months I have waited and I did not want to bring this to the public Forums but I have talked to 2 members one being a Moderator and they both say I should post the issue in hopes that it will be resovled.

I know he is a busy guy too.OTR driver and he just had his kid.But when I am told something is going to get done and it doesn't and I wait as long as I have I just start to get nervous about the whole deal.Especially when I cannot get ahold of the other party.

04 PI swap,SVO Supercharger 8-9 psi,Alcohol injection,39lbs Cobra injectors,XCal2-Walbro 255 LPH fuel pump,4.10 T-Lok,2003 4R70W built to withstand by RobertP,450hp JMOD,3800 circleD stall,trucool 4739 Trans Cooler,Dynotech 3.5 Driveshaft,70mm T/B,SCP Cold Air Intake,90mm LMAF,JBA headers,Magnaflow Midmount,No cats with 3inch piping,Vogtland 1.6inch drop,Cobra R's and xenon body kit.

Its slow, Really.
LS1 KILLER
1995 svo Tbird. R.I.P.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007, 07:40 PM
PostWhore

Quote:
It's not that I want to make him look bad.Not at all.Chris is an easy guy to talk to.Not a prick or anything.Very friendly.I just want him to hold up to his end of the bargain and ship me my TL.Thats all.

For 6 months I have waited and I did not want to bring this to the public Forums but I have talked to 2 members one being a Moderator and they both say I should post the issue in hopes that it will be resovled.

I know he is a busy guy too.OTR driver and he just had his kid.But when I am told something is going to get done and it doesn't and I wait as long as I have I just start to get nervous about the whole deal.Especially when I cannot get ahold of the other party.
Sucks to hear.
Rodney bought his bird, has been trying to get a hold of him as well, even called his dad, no luck as far as I know. PM him (rbrown) he might be able to point you in the right direction.
post #5 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007, 08:42 PM
Chapter Director Coordinator

kid and job or not.. we all work (well.. most of us).. most of us have kids.. i know i slack on pictures.. but i don't slack on shipping **** out.. thats BS.. sorry

I bust ARP bolts by hand...

If Guns kill people, then...
...pencils miss spel werds
...cars make people drive drunk
...spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat
~Gun Owners of America
post #6 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007, 08:47 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Nativedetroiter Send a message via MSN to Nativedetroiter Send a message via Yahoo to Nativedetroiter
Larry, do you need me to call out my boys??

Ya, its funny, Funny like a Clown.
post #7 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007, 11:01 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by turdferguson View Post
Sucks to hear.
Rodney bought his bird, has been trying to get a hold of him as well, even called his dad, no luck as far as I know. PM him (rbrown) he might be able to point you in the right direction.

i thought that tl 3.55 pumpkin was still in the car that rbrown bought....isnt ed suppose to be buying it...
post #8 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-21-2007, 12:01 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

Larry,

Wow. Yes this has been fun. The TL I got I believe to be the one that you sent him. He pulled the pumpkin out of the car the morning I got up there. He was supposed to pull the headers too but hadn't made it there yet and I was tired of waiting. I finished those and shipped to Paul up your way.

I too am missing parts. They were not there when I got up there.

I have not called his dad. I emailed him with an email address from this site. Who knows if he checks it. Looks like he did pop onto this site on the 18th. I guess I will email him again and point him to look at the forums.
**Update** I see my email actually was returned.

SilverBullit has not been on the site since the 6th.

95 SC 5-speed The Toy in Storage now.
95 SC Auto Newest storage queen.
91 Festiva 1.3L baby 5 speed
03 Crown Vic Sport 4.6... driver
10 Flex Brick Twin Turbos
*Rodney*

Last edited by rbrown; 12-21-2007 at 09:10 AM. Reason: update
post #9 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-21-2007, 07:52 AM
PostSlut

yeah, it all honesty, hes just a lazy fvck.....it takes maybe 30 minutes tops to ship something out..sorry about your troubles.

Nick......................I'm back!!!
May you fly low and fast
rest in peace JL
post #10 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-21-2007, 02:22 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Well then.What should I expect from this?I mean I spent $45 dollars to ship him a trac-lok and I got nothing in return.
Hell I have 2 kids,married, and a full time 55 hour a week job.But I shipped it when I said I would.

But thats just me.I always want to help a fellow member out and if it involves me sending a part out in hopes they will send me something in return than thats what I normally do.And it always worked out the right way.But only because I trust alot of members on this site to do what they say they are going to do.

Some members I have sent parts to and I just eat the shipping and tell them not to worry about paying me for it.Examples are Nativedetroiter and Porkchop.

If I do not get any direction from this what can I do legally?Anything?I've saved all PM's.

Its slow, Really.
LS1 KILLER
1995 svo Tbird. R.I.P.
post #11 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-21-2007, 02:40 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbrown View Post
Larry,

Wow. Yes this has been fun. The TL I got I believe to be the one that you sent him. He pulled the pumpkin out of the car the morning I got up there. He was supposed to pull the headers too but hadn't made it there yet and I was tired of waiting. I finished those and shipped to Paul up your way.

I too am missing parts. They were not there when I got up there.

I have not called his dad. I emailed him with an email address from this site. Who knows if he checks it. Looks like he did pop onto this site on the 18th. I guess I will email him again and point him to look at the forums.
**Update** I see my email actually was returned.

SilverBullit has not been on the site since the 6th.
Well which diff do you have???The 3.08 or the 3.55?

Its slow, Really.
LS1 KILLER
1995 svo Tbird. R.I.P.
post #12 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-21-2007, 03:09 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthre...d=1#post697489

Might be safe to say I got screwed.Roger you got your boys ready?

Its slow, Really.
LS1 KILLER
1995 svo Tbird. R.I.P.
post #13 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-21-2007, 04:12 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Quote:
Well then.What should I expect from this?I mean I spent $45 dollars to ship him a trac-lok and I got nothing in return.
Hell I have 2 kids,married, and a full time 55 hour a week job.But I shipped it when I said I would.

But thats just me.I always want to help a fellow member out and if it involves me sending a part out in hopes they will send me something in return than thats what I normally do.And it always worked out the right way.But only because I trust alot of members on this site to do what they say they are going to do.

Some members I have sent parts to and I just eat the shipping and tell them not to worry about paying me for it.Examples are Nativedetroiter and Porkchop.

If I do not get any direction from this what can I do legally?Anything?I've saved all PM's.
I am trying what I can to get what I'm owed as well. So we shall see.

Quote:
Well which diff do you have???The 3.08 or the 3.55?
I am not sure. But it is only one and it was out of the car when I picked it up. So I guess it's the 3.08.
post #14 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-21-2007, 04:26 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Quote:
I am trying what I can to get what I'm owed as well. So we shall see.

I am not sure. But it is only one and it was out of the car when I picked it up. So I guess it's the 3.08.
Well If it is the 3.08 than the case should be painted.He told me he painted it before he blew his motor.Also the 3L08 tag might still be on there.

Its slow, Really.
LS1 KILLER
1995 svo Tbird. R.I.P.
post #15 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-22-2007, 04:25 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Just got a message from Chris,Says he forgot to ship it.Claims he will ship it on the 26th before he goes back on the road.

Here is the PM

Quote:
Sorry...I have been uo to my ears in problems...we just had a new baby...problems with health and then problems with my cell phone...I have the trac-lok...I leave out on the 27th but since the post office will be open on the 26th...I will get it out...im sorry bout the wait but with everything going on I have forgot about that and another item for another person...i would call you but like I said my phone is really screwed up (i spilled water on it) I will send you tracking asap...thx
Hopefully this is going to work out.I feel like this whole deal got real shady real quick.

Its slow, Really.
LS1 KILLER
1995 svo Tbird. R.I.P.
post #16 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-22-2007, 04:55 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Nativedetroiter Send a message via MSN to Nativedetroiter Send a message via Yahoo to Nativedetroiter
Time to bust some knee caps.

Ya, its funny, Funny like a Clown.
post #17 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-22-2007, 05:02 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nativedetroiter View Post
Time to bust some knee caps.
Lets see if I get my stuff first.I need this TL to put in the SVO car.As long as he sends it I will be just fine.

Its slow, Really.
LS1 KILLER
1995 svo Tbird. R.I.P.
post #18 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-22-2007, 08:37 PM
5th Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to Slowpoke
Ahh great thread....Yes Mr Brown was sold something that I had already bought off the car from Mr Manley...Nice how I can give teh dude 3,000 spend 45 on next day air because he needs the cash so bad...Then recieve months later the stuff in a non protected shipping box....Hes scum 101..Oh yeah...and he left a part out which needed to be rebought for an extra $100Hes a real peice

Going for broke!!!!
post #19 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-26-2007, 05:19 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Ahh here it is the 26th and Chris has not sent me a tracking number yet.Nor will he answer his phone.I called his parents house and when I told his father that he claimed his phone didn't work due to getting wet he seemed to not know what I was talking about.So thanks for B.S.'ing me about that Chris.

Stop avoiding my calls and send me what is mine!

Roger let me know if your previous comments were genuine.

Its slow, Really.
LS1 KILLER
1995 svo Tbird. R.I.P.
post #20 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-26-2007, 06:01 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

I'm hoping the sheet just shows up.
post #21 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-26-2007, 07:54 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Quote:
I'm hoping the sheet just shows up.
Fat chance.

This I believe is the 4th time he has told me he was going to ship it and has not.

This is getting really annoying.

Its slow, Really.
LS1 KILLER
1995 svo Tbird. R.I.P.
post #22 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-26-2007, 08:24 PM
Voice/Data Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderChecken View Post
Hmmmm

2017 Mustang GT 5.0L 2nd gen, cold air box,tune,6 speed auto,RGR 3.31, Magnaflow Tru X-pipe ,GT350RStrips
Gray Mustang Registry # 8582

post #23 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-26-2007, 10:40 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Quote:
Fat chance.

This I believe is the 4th time he has told me he was going to ship it and has not.

This is getting really annoying.
Well as I see it, it should be here in Houston no later than Friday.
At that point it will be my turn to start calling.
post #24 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 04:34 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Well another day and still no tracking number!!!
I am so mad I could drive to Texas!!!!

Chris if you read this than you need to sit back and think.You are not the only one with a demanding job,Kids,Wife and all the problems inbetween.But I still sent what you needed when I said I would!

Stop being a tool and send my ****!

I'll never help out another member like this ever again!!!Money first tracking number later!

Its slow, Really.
LS1 KILLER
1995 svo Tbird. R.I.P.
post #25 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 04:54 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Update

Chris called me at work today and said he had a confirmation number for pick up on the 3.55 TL.He said as soon as they pick it up they will supply him with a tracking number.So hopfully soon!

Its slow, Really.
LS1 KILLER
1995 svo Tbird. R.I.P.
post #26 of 50 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 04:33 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Tracking number recieved.

Its slow, Really.
LS1 KILLER
1995 svo Tbird. R.I.P.
post #27 of 50 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 05:03 PM
4th Gear Poster

This **** pisses me off I told that boy to send it out. Let me know if he doesn't do you right send me an email [email protected]. And yes I'm his dad and I'm not Happy!
post #28 of 50 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 05:07 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBird View Post
This **** pisses me off I told that boy to send it out. Let me know if he doesn't do you right send me an email [email protected]. And yes I'm his dad and I'm not Happy!
Yes sir I talked to you on the phone last week.Thank you for all of your help.I appreciate it.I did get the Tracking number from Chris today.So I am somewhat relieved.Now I just have to wait and hope it gets here ok.So we shall see.

Once again thank you for your help.I will keep you updated on the delivery of the part.

Larry

Its slow, Really.
LS1 KILLER
1995 svo Tbird. R.I.P.

Last edited by 95xbird; 01-02-2008 at 05:16 PM.
post #29 of 50 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 05:15 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

James,

I will send you an email shortly.

Rodney
post #30 of 50 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 06:34 PM
Chapter Director Coordinator

wow.....

I bust ARP bolts by hand...

If Guns kill people, then...
...pencils miss spel werds
...cars make people drive drunk
...spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat
~Gun Owners of America

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in