So, after the meet last night..... - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-13-2008, 10:09 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Poster

So, after the meet last night.....

So after the meet, I went to one of Houston's "spots" last night. I was sitting in my car on the outsirts of this parking lot, in between a tree and a light pole. These three, um (oh, hell...how do I say this nicely? Ahh, screw it...) mexican ricers circled around my car, and the one with the most pathetic vehicle ('96-98 honDUH civic 4dr, HUUUUGE fart can) tosses me a 'lil rev when he heard my exhaust. So, as a laugh, I toss one back. Wow. HUUUUGE mistake. He went into a ricer frenzy, circling my car revving his sad little car, then proceded to ATTEMPT to do a burnout. He succeeded in only chirping his tires, and kept going into reverse, slamming first (while still rolling backwards) and popping his clutch. I was laughing so hard driving away that it was hard to see straight!

1997 Laser Red Thunderbird LX V8, grey cloth, third cat replaced with X-pipe, SLP Loudmouth 1's, 2.25" duals, (loud as all hell)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-13-2008, 11:36 PM
Seasoned Veteran Poster

Send a message via MSN to sik97bird
LOL. ricers, gota love-em

I'M BACK
97 Supercharged Ford Thunderbird with warpdrive
Check out my Gallery

vist the Man RobertP at www.robstireandauto.com
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-13-2008, 11:57 PM
2nd Gear Poster

I think ricer would of covered it just fine!

PI head and intake swap, J modded 99 trans w/ 3500 Stall Dirty Dog converter, Mark VIII drive shaft & pumpkin with 3.73 and sct tuned. Mid mount Magnaflow di/do, kyb's and springtech springs. Tuned by Precision Autosports.

Best time 13.91 @ 97

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57...arterView2.jpg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-14-2008, 09:17 PM
Very nice... How Much?

Send a message via AIM to sunboy52
Ha ha. well after a rice killers meet in Dallas this one civic type S*** (with the giant foil Jesus sticker that adds 20 HP) was doing doughnuts around me and a friend and he parked his car went into the restaurant where the meet was, and when he came out his car wouldn't start and we all laughed and left...

1996 Ford Thunderbird LX 3.8L V6 58K
--Custom CAI / True Dual Exhaust w/Magnaflow High Flow Cats & Flowmaster Mufflers & Stainless steel Tips
--6000K HID Headlights and Silverstar Fog Lights / Clear Corners W/Alternating light mod.
--5% Limo Tint All Around
--Pioneer DEH-P7800MP W Pioneer 4-Way 6x9’s 2 X 12” Dual Subs in Ported Box / Sirius & iPod / 1800W Crunch Amp / 2 Farad Audiobahn Cap / LA SOUND Crossover Network / 7" Maxtek Touch Screen navigation Unit in Celing
--Led Exterior and Led Interior Lighting w/silver painted driver interior panels
--ScanGaugeII
--Cobra XRS R9G Wireless Radar
--Tinted Tails/GTS Headlight Covers
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-14-2008, 11:07 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

are you suprised, those idiots makes fools of themselves most of the time, the rest of the time I make them look like fools!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-14-2008, 11:15 PM
Very nice... How Much?

Send a message via AIM to sunboy52
Actually not really suprised at all..lol..

Thats one of the downsides of living in texas. It absolutely kills me that their is a thunderbird in my neighborhood with 4 different colors reminants of a body kit and a giant sticker with their family name on the back window thats in a font only ben stein can read.

1996 Ford Thunderbird LX 3.8L V6 58K
--Custom CAI / True Dual Exhaust w/Magnaflow High Flow Cats & Flowmaster Mufflers & Stainless steel Tips
--6000K HID Headlights and Silverstar Fog Lights / Clear Corners W/Alternating light mod.
--5% Limo Tint All Around
--Pioneer DEH-P7800MP W Pioneer 4-Way 6x9’s 2 X 12” Dual Subs in Ported Box / Sirius & iPod / 1800W Crunch Amp / 2 Farad Audiobahn Cap / LA SOUND Crossover Network / 7" Maxtek Touch Screen navigation Unit in Celing
--Led Exterior and Led Interior Lighting w/silver painted driver interior panels
--ScanGaugeII
--Cobra XRS R9G Wireless Radar
--Tinted Tails/GTS Headlight Covers
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 08:21 AM
PostSlut

should have raced him for mufflers.

Nick......................I'm back!!!
May you fly low and fast
rest in peace JL

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in