Houston Guys... - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-12-2008, 08:17 AM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to Tx_Cat Send a message via MSN to Tx_Cat Send a message via Yahoo to Tx_Cat
Houston Guys...

Well I just came back from Houston and let me tell you that it was awesome.. I really enjoyed it a lot. I helped a friend move to Webster to the Bradford Apartments (really nice ones if you ask me). Really did not had that much of time and opportunity to know Houston but I really liked it. Went downtown, thing is HUGE So yeah, I am thinking about moving over there once I finish college so I can do my master at UH (which by the way, awesome college).

We wanted to go out clubbing but didn't know were to go exactly, what would you guys recommend?! Any good restaurants to go eat?! I should be going back in a month or so but I'll see

Also went to Galveston, awesome

PhotobucketNitrous and boost go together like peanut butter and jellyPhotobucket

Nuttin make you feel more like a man in a Thunder Cougar Falcon Bird

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-12-2008, 08:41 AM
Motorboatin' SOB
Headlight Cleaning Guru

Send a message via AIM to big mike
why didnt you say anything, pendejo? we met up on saturday night in clear lake. we dont go clubbing, just to bars and pool halls. speak up next time.

2014 GT
1990 300ZX TT
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-12-2008, 09:14 AM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to Tx_Cat Send a message via MSN to Tx_Cat Send a message via Yahoo to Tx_Cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by big mike View Post
why didnt you say anything, pendejo? we met up on saturday night in clear lake. we dont go clubbing, just to bars and pool halls. speak up next time.
I know dude. Thing is that we were too busy with the apartment, then we were looking for some furniture. Actually didn't had that much fun. And don't call me pendejo pinche enano..
Anyways, PM me your cell dude, so I can have it for next time man..

PhotobucketNitrous and boost go together like peanut butter and jellyPhotobucket

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-13-2008, 08:52 AM
PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx_Cat View Post
Well I just came back from Houston and let me tell you that it was awesome.. I really enjoyed it a lot. I helped a friend move to Webster to the Bradford Apartments (really nice ones if you ask me). Really did not had that much of time and opportunity to know Houston but I really liked it. Went downtown, thing is HUGE So yeah, I am thinking about moving over there once I finish college so I can do my master at UH (which by the way, awesome college).

We wanted to go out clubbing but didn't know were to go exactly, what would you guys recommend?! Any good restaurants to go eat?! I should be going back in a month or so but I'll see

Also went to Galveston, awesome
I just got back from my second trip to El Paso, and the best part of that city is all the Latin women everywhere.
And the simple roofs.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-13-2008, 09:21 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

Send a message via MSN to bad93bird
I haven't been up there. I guess no drilling goes on around there. So I guess I won't be going up there.

QUADSQUAD MEMBER
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-16-2008, 01:18 AM
PostSlut

i was in galveston all week....

Nick......................I'm back!!!
May you fly low and fast
rest in peace JL
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 09:37 AM
4th Gear Poster

I just live a couple of miles on down nasa rd 1 from where you were. What kind of masters will you be working on at UH? You might want to check out UH clearlake if it is an engineering masters.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 09:40 AM
PostSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by dablack View Post
I just live a couple of miles on down nasa rd 1 from where you were. What kind of masters will you be working on at UH? You might want to check out UH clearlake if it is an engineering masters.
i was down that way too on friday....took the family to the space center.

Nick......................I'm back!!!
May you fly low and fast
rest in peace JL
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-19-2008, 02:29 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Not sure on the masters yet... I would be Math or Business...

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-19-2008, 06:58 PM
4th Gear Poster

Well thats a pretty big difference on masters. One you can teach, the other you can work your way up. I know guys that have an MBA and are making 200k a year, but are usually on the road and have to move to other countries for a year and then move again. On the other hand I know guys with an MBA that don't do anything and don't make anything. There are so many engineers around here with MBAs that it really doesn't mean much at NASA. I've almost decided not to go back, but I'm not 100% there yet.
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-11-2008, 09:41 AM
midnight toker

Send a message via AIM to dameon Send a message via MSN to dameon Send a message via Yahoo to dameon
dammit izzy whats up with you running away? EP isn't all that bad besides where you been? I see orlando all the time now but nada from you what gives?

In Memory of Jose Calvetti
12-27-1974 - 7-23-2005

There is no replacement for displacement. Only ways to make the small dog act like the big dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx_Cat
... i do not have the tools nor the knowledge.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in