pics to be posted later.
formore info and possible interest, pm me or email
rzibilske77 at yahoo

#17 · (Edited)
35th anny for sale in houston.
97k miles
auto
new headgaskets approx. 1k miles ago
just over 1500.00 in repairs/part in last 9 months(have receipts to all)about 800.00 was hg's
things that need attn.
OD is out..whats new....
anti-lock stays on all the time and the brake light will flash while braking(needs accumulator)car stop as normal though
p/s pump need replaced
fuel gauge read 1/4 or so when tank is actually full.
Back seat drivers side panel is off(i have it but its a pita to get back on so im not doing it)
car is basically stock, only modification is open exhaust, no cats, no resenator, massive 3in pipe, two dynomax muffs..removed air silencer
has good tx stickers through 4/06
tires 3 out of a possible 10...goodyear eagles though
car i assume has its factory paint, numerous nicks scatches, paint fade strickly on top...still not bad for a car thats almost 16 yrs old
no moonroof
1500.00...firm as is or i can get a deal with my tranny guy to rebuild it for 650
that would be 2150.00...firm, but i would need the 650 as a deposit, because i have no plans on get it down otherwise.

for more info and possible interest, pm me or email
rzibilske77 at yahoo

#21 ·
hmmm, sounds very tempting, but with a bad tranny...

#23 ·
any idea how long the tranny would last? i mean is the od the only thing wrong with the tranny? i hardly ever put my 92 in od in town so it wouldn't be that big a deal to me,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.