Is this the green Thunderbird everybody in CT talks about? - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 04:09 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned Veteran Poster

Is this the green Thunderbird everybody in CT talks about?

I came across this for sale on Craigslist and was wondering if it is the one in CT everybody likes and talks about. If I had the cash I would snatch it up it looks nice

http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/1344908965.html

1995 LX 4.6 Stock for now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 04:21 PM
6th Gear Poster

wow, that's pretty cheap, i just recently sold my 97 3.8 with 105k miles for 1.9k.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 11:32 PM
Veteran Poster

No, there's one right in Plainville. I'm surprised you haven't seen it yet.

Eibach 1.5" Lower Springs, Koni Adjustable Shocks, SCP IRS Brace, SCP Lower Engine Cradle Brace, Mark VIII LCAs
Chuck's Poly Motor Mounts, 13" PBR Front and Cobra rear brakes, 245-45-18 ADR Kasai Wheels, RichardM Intake Tube
Super Coupe leather seats and console, Pioneer Head, Audison Amps, Boston SL Components, 10" Boston G5 subs, Reverse Glow EL Gauges, Super Coupe Ground Effects, '96 Hood and Headlights, Custom paint: Tungsten Silver, PI Intake, 4000 stall
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 11:33 PM
Veteran Poster

Eibach 1.5" Lower Springs, Koni Adjustable Shocks, SCP IRS Brace, SCP Lower Engine Cradle Brace, Mark VIII LCAs
Chuck's Poly Motor Mounts, 13" PBR Front and Cobra rear brakes, 245-45-18 ADR Kasai Wheels, RichardM Intake Tube
Super Coupe leather seats and console, Pioneer Head, Audison Amps, Boston SL Components, 10" Boston G5 subs, Reverse Glow EL Gauges, Super Coupe Ground Effects, '96 Hood and Headlights, Custom paint: Tungsten Silver, PI Intake, 4000 stall
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 02:42 AM Thread Starter
Seasoned Veteran Poster

The only time I saw that car was 2 years ago at the guys house accross the street. Is that a Supercoupe?

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-07-2009, 01:07 AM
Veteran Poster

No, its a 96 LX. We have to meet up again soon. My car is at the painters right now. I'm figuring another 3 weeks. Did the 96 hood and headlights, 95 SC kit, shaved mouldings, shaved antenne, shaved badges, and minor color change (Tungsten Silver)

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-07-2009, 03:18 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned Veteran Poster

We will have to meet up I want to see your car when it is done it sounds like it is going to be real nice. I have not done anything to mine, I will be doing the J-mod soon though. Right now we are looking to buy a boat I found one I am going to put an offer on next week I really hope we get it. Did Tom's close down? That place has been empty for a few weeks. The streets are so quiet there are no bikes racing up and down the street any more, I used to like hearing them drag race from stop sign to stop sign.

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-08-2009, 06:24 PM
Veteran Poster

Yea, Tom's is closed. Pretty soon there will be a pizza place in there though. We'll see how that goes. If you like I'll rip down the street on my bike in first gear :p

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-08-2009, 07:21 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned Veteran Poster

OH BOY ANOTHER PIZZA JOINT! That will make 8 in a 2 mile radius, that won't last long unless they can make a pizza like nobody else. The one thing I don't miss is that yellow 3 wheeler with the VW motor and the stinger exhaust. When will your car be completed?

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-08-2009, 07:38 PM
Veteran Poster

My cuz will be owning the pizza place, and there will be beers I hear.

I dunno whe the car will be done, it's been sitting in the lot at the painters for about a week now. (I knew that beforehand, just didn't want to drive a multi-colored car) He said he'd start today. I figure another 3 weeks at least.

Oh, I also have a RobertP JMod waiting to go in.. 350hp rating. I need to get the new driveshaft too. Waiting for the group buy to get off the ground.

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 03:44 AM Thread Starter
Seasoned Veteran Poster

I got the same JMod I have to install, let me know if you want to do them together. Hopefully your cousin succeeds but if he is serving beer he should do just fine. I will miss the fires on the sidewalk and the bar smokers gathered around it this year as I drive by LOL.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in