5th Gear Poster
Show-room thunderbird fs
My uncle has owned this car since new. It is honestly the cleanest car i have ever seen! He is asking $3000. 1997 sport with 4.6. Not even rust on the stock exhaust! They live in Boynton Beach FL.
5.4 32 valve monster being built
This is a duplicate thread, see the other for details too. Someone needs to merge these two threads....
1996 Ford Thunderbird LX - 80K miles, 4.6L Auto, 2nd owner
Mostly stock except for tint, stereo, SC ground effects, and wheels/tires
--> My most recent pics <--
I'm documenting some of my MN12 stuff @ MN12Tech
- Door Hinge/Bushing Replacement
- Ford 4.6L Vacuum Hose Replacement How-To
- T-Bird DIY Cheap Headlight Restoration
- Multifunction Switch Replacement
- How To Bleed Teves ABS Brakes
- How To Remove Front Plate Bracket
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|