Prince Frederick Maryland - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-08-2004, 08:43 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to bman1985 Send a message via Yahoo to bman1985
Prince Frederick Maryland

Hey, sometime in January someone put a tccoa card on my car(Silver T-bird SC) in the Parking lot of the Tri-Fitness gym in Prince Frederick, just now gettin around to seein what they wanted. If anyone knows lemme know
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-08-2004, 08:47 PM
PostSkank

Send a message via AIM to StupidFly
dunno who it was, but thanks for dropping by

have a look around.

math > pasta
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-09-2004, 04:13 AM
VA Chapter Director

Send a message via AIM to Jason Miller
That was probaly one of the locals from our gang. Come on over and take a look at our local chapter website. I bet if you put that question on there you would find out exactly who did it. I bet it was Scott or Tana.

Member MAMN12 Drag Racing team Best ET 12.44 @109mph
Click here to check out the Mid Atlantic chapter
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-09-2004, 05:28 PM
Maryland Chapter Director

That was me, when I see a nice Bird, I try to put a flier and a card on it, but since my Bird was in winter storage, all I had was a card in my wallet. I wanted to welcome you to our club if you were interested. Dakota Dave and I both go to that gym, in fact he is headed there right now in his 93 white SC. I quit bringing my car when they screwed up the parking lot to make that pass thru road to the movie theater, people fly thru there kicking up rocks.

Scott

96 LX 4.6
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-09-2004, 05:55 PM Thread Starter

I gotcha, well I've probably seen you in the gym before I've been going there for a few years, maybe you saw my old car there too, the big old brown Caddy. That parking lot is a mess there, with that huge pot hole and all, I used to park around back, little better back there. Anyway yeah if you can give me some info about the club that would be cool. I've never seen the white SC there before, theres a white SC floating around calvert county somewhere but the one I've seen is either a '90 or '91. Anyway, you can stick some info up on here or email me, [email protected]
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-09-2004, 07:58 PM

Welcome to the group!

Dave just purchased his 93, I know you saw it for sale up on 260 by Sneads, he just got the tags on it, getting his new tires and some other work done on it tomorrow.

I actually drove mine to the gym tonight, and on the way there on Dares Beach road saw another white or pearl bird with chrome wheels and it looked like a domed hood. I used to park out on the far back edge where Hugo used to park his pearl 95. Mine now has a cobra "r" hood, and chrome wheels.

We have a local website, as Jason mentioned above, that we have listed some of the pictures of our cars, some of our meets, etc, you have to go back in the forums but you can check it all out. We have a large group going to Carlisle this spring for the Ford event up there. We do a lot of local meets, in fact in Feb. we met at the bowling alley in PF.

We have a great group of T-Bird drivers, mechanics, and good friends, I hope you choose to join us in a meet soon. No cost to join the mid-atlantic group. You should join and support TCCOA, as it does offer discounts on parts that pays for the membership, as well as support for the club.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and hopefully we will see each other at the gym sometime.

Scott

96 LX 4.6
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 05:53 PM Thread Starter

I didn't see that one out there I've been at school, I was down there in february but guess it wasn't up yet. Theres been a black and gold 30th anneversary SC for sale down on 231 next to that welding shop for probably a year now, I tried to buy the rims off of it last may, didn't sound like the owner really wanted to sell the car, I guess thats why it hasn't sold yet.

Well let me know when you are having an event I'll try and attend, I'm home for spring break from the 19-28th this month and I can come home for weekend events if you hae any.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-13-2004, 07:51 AM

You are welcome at any of our events, not sure where you go to school, but on A-pril 17th, if the weather is good, we will be up at the track in Cecil Md, right off 95 north of Baltimore, it is about a 1:45-2 hour trip from this area, to there. Some of our fastest MN-12 rides will be running test and tune all day among the Mustangs, as this is the Superstallionsofthenet private track rental that they are nice enough to let us come in with them to run.

The 90 SC on 231 belongs to Sophia, she is the original owner, and for a while the car did not run, so she bought that Camaro, and when the SC was fixed, she decided to try to sell it if someone gave her what she wants for it, which is a bit too high, but I am sure she has a lot tied up in the paint and wheels. Too bad it sits outside all the time.

If you ever need any help working on or modifying your car, just let us know, we all pitch in to help when needed either with information or just help turning wrenches.

Scott

96 LX 4.6

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in