Anyone Near Lexington Park??? - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 12:58 PM Thread Starter
Mr. Jiggy Fly

Anyone Near Lexington Park???

hey, is anyone in the Maryland Chapter from or near Lexington Park, and familiar with the 3.8, or 3.8SC motors?? I bought a 94 SC from someone in Lexington Park on Ebay for $1500, and was wondering if someone was able to meet me down there, when I go pick the car up (probably a couple weeks away), to maybe help figure out what is wrong with it. He says the motor has a slight miss to it, and he bought a coil pack, but never installed it. I dont know if thats the problem or not, and was just curious if there was anyone that could just meet me there and look over the car with me. I would really appreciate it, and I will buy beer and food for helping me out. Thanks

Ryan

Jmod, Mark VIII 4R70W tranny, Mark VIII Aluminum Driveshaft, 03 Marauder TC and Flexplate, True Dual Exhaust with High Flow Magnaflow Cats, and midmount DI/DO Magnaflow Muffler, 18" Slash Cut Chrome Tips, AC Compressor Delete Pulley, 180 Degrees T-Stat, Scott White Faced Guages,

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordFanatic
yeah well my car doesn't run on chocolate so who cares.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-02-2006, 08:30 AM Thread Starter
Mr. Jiggy Fly

Wow.....that sucks

Jmod, Mark VIII 4R70W tranny, Mark VIII Aluminum Driveshaft, 03 Marauder TC and Flexplate, True Dual Exhaust with High Flow Magnaflow Cats, and midmount DI/DO Magnaflow Muffler, 18" Slash Cut Chrome Tips, AC Compressor Delete Pulley, 180 Degrees T-Stat, Scott White Faced Guages,

Quote:
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-02-2006, 10:36 AM
Maryland Chapter Director

What sucks? Almost all the MD/VA/DC/WV people are up in Carlisle PA this weekend for the Ford nationals, I would be but have other commitments this weekend. I don't know a lot about the 3.8 but would be willing to help check it out, just depends on when you are doing it as to if I will be in town, let me know.
e mail me at tbirdman96 at comcast.net

96 LX 4.6
Maryland Chapter Director
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-02-2006, 12:37 PM Thread Starter
Mr. Jiggy Fly

oh yeah....i forgot about carlisle this weekend. I just figured no one was near Lexington Park. and I probably wont be going down ther for a couple weeks. Im just not sure if it can be fixed and driven home, or if I need to get a flatbed, and trailer it. It would probably be pretty expensive, unless I maybe get AAA with unlimited mileage, and make them tow it back.

Quote:
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-09-2006, 07:16 AM
6th Gear Poster

Send a message via Yahoo to turtlem227
I owned a 3.8 years ago, I could also give you a hand if you still need it. Even though my automotive knowledge is not all that great. Lexington park is just a few miles from where I live.
So if you still need help, when you come down, let me know, I'll meet you somewhere.

mamn12.com
Resident Funny Man
A-hole crew wannabe
97 4.6 "under construction"
Painting underway!!!

93 Ragtop Mustang GT 5.0000hhhhssshhh***ttt
712rwhp "hold on little buddy"
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-13-2006, 08:37 AM Thread Starter
Mr. Jiggy Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlem227
I owned a 3.8 years ago, I could also give you a hand if you still need it. Even though my automotive knowledge is not all that great. Lexington park is just a few miles from where I live.
So if you still need help, when you come down, let me know, I'll meet you somewhere.

Cool.....I appreciate it! I have to get down there soon though because the guy is telling me that the car does not have tags on it, and is sitting at his parents house, so he needs it out of there ASAP.

Quote:
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-21-2006, 09:47 AM Thread Starter
Mr. Jiggy Fly

ok.....so this guy needs this car out of his moms house ASAP. I was wondering if someone was able to go pick this car up for me. I will pay him, and then just transfer the title when I can make it down there. Is someone able to go to this guys house, pick up this SC, and hold on to it for me for a week or two????

Quote:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in