TCCoA Forums banner

Moving to the Asheville Area

2K views 31 replies 11 participants last post by  FunktasticLucky 
#1 ·
I will be moving to the Asheville area in a few months is anybody leaving there or close by??

#2 ·
Erk469 said:
I will be moving to the Asheville area in a few months is anybody leaving there or close by??

Asheville is a nice area, couple hours away from me though...I think there may be a couple guys up that way, but I'm not really sure. We do try to have at least a couple blue ridge parkway cruises up in the Boone area every year, which shouldnt be too far from you.

#4 ·
Well after you get settled in up here we'll have to throw together a cruise or something, just to have another meet so you can meet some of the fine NC people we have...and some of the more unique ones as well :tongue:

#6 ·
see, once you've been here a while, and if you become familiar with the crew, you'll find that stock typically doesnt last long around here....we have ways to convincing people to upgrade.....

#11 ·
Hey it's not by choice, the military is sending me there so why not mae the most of it!!..but I still will be going to Florida during the Spring and Summer.

#13 · (Edited)
ollies9d6 said:
yeah, boo florida. ya north carolina! we're a faster state (or gonna be soon) anyway.

thats only cuz Scott still has possession of GoldBird :D

and the rest of us are picking up the pieces from the hurricane...

we shall see whos fastest @ the Nats

#15 ·
No I am going to Asheville to retire, and to recover from a stroke and thats one of the places that me and the wifey wanted to go, she doesn't like Florida and I didn't want to go to Cali, New York, Penn, Texas or Nevada

#22 ·
ollies9d6 said:
yeah i live in fayetteville and am stationed at pope. better there in asheville than here.
Ha Ha! At least I get some beach here in my hole!

#23 ·
I'm here in Asheville dude. And your timing couldn't be more perfect. May 19th is the first day they open Thunder Valley Street Fights at Bristol (about an 1:30 - 2 Hours from here). 10 dollar entry fee to run your car. I'll be goin down there several times this summer. Once before the Jmod and then after. If you are interested or if you just wanna have a party then hell yeah I'm in.

#24 ·
I will definitely go done there with ya, but I probably won't race my car. But I figure when I get there and get settled I will have a house warming party..I got the food so just bring the beer!! :)

#25 ·
well you are two months early for me bringing the beer :/ Not 21 until July 3rd. And I don't really have a taste for beer yet. More of a liquor person but yeah we can all go down there and have fun. I was trying to get my friend in TN to race his 05 mustang (V6) against me but he won't do it. We made too much fun of him when he couldn't get the thing to smoke tires on wet pavement heheh God I love my V8. So anyway you get settled in and give me a date for the party and I'll bring you a bottle of crown hows that?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.