All night drag racing-Fayettville Oct 3rd - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-25-2008, 06:13 PM Thread Starter
Ox
6th Gear Poster

All night drag racing-Fayettville Oct 3rd

Who's in??

95 4.6 [email protected] 1.748 60' (drag tune with drag radials and racing gas) Street Tune: 288HP and 326TQ Body Retired-Engine and other goodies transferred below)

96 4.6 [email protected], 349HP and 380TQ on pump gas and drag radials.

Funded by me built by the man RobertP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-25-2008, 08:11 PM
Road warrior extrodinaire

Super Moderator

Garage
If I can find the gas to get down there I'm definitly interested. This gas shortage is suppose to be over by then.

I don't expect much from the old Bird but it will be cool to see what she's got left in her.

Is the gas situation in South Carolina any better?

Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. FusionŽ Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-25-2008, 08:21 PM Thread Starter
Ox
6th Gear Poster

Yeah I'm in the same boat. I have 150 miles left in the tank give or take after tonights IAT test for Rob (I run out of room WAY too quickly) but I plan on going. You wanna caravan or whats your schedule?

I'm probably going to stay at Robs (Nina allowing ) and if they allow beer at the track will probably take some and have someone else drive me. Not sure how the last part will go but I'll definitely be there.

Also planning a dyno run down by me as well. Straight down I77 for you to Carowinds Blvd. Always a good time at their shop and ALOT of space too.

95 4.6 [email protected] 1.748 60' (drag tune with drag radials and racing gas) Street Tune: 288HP and 326TQ Body Retired-Engine and other goodies transferred below)

96 4.6 [email protected], 349HP and 380TQ on pump gas and drag radials.

Funded by me built by the man RobertP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-25-2008, 08:35 PM
Road warrior extrodinaire

Super Moderator

Garage
My schedule for next weekend is up in the air right now. I'll let ya know as it gets closer.

I won't make the all night drag racing. Yea, I actually meant to post this reply in the Dyno Night thread. I'm not going to venture to far until the gas supply in the area stabilizes. Hope to see ya there.

I may head to the Rock around Thanksgiving or the first of December like we did last year.

Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. FusionŽ Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in