post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-30-2005, 01:37 PM Thread Starter
Drag racing with Jesus

2005 MN-12 Nationals Lorain Ohio ??

HI All

Sir William has kicked around the idea of having the NATS
at the home of the Fox Body & MN-12's Lorain Assembly Plant
which is 30 miles west of Cleveland via Ohio Turnpike & I-90

Express interest in the Upcoming events forum

Curtis Carter - July 14, 1954 to June 4, 2006 -- RIP Brother, you will be missed

MODS=SCT tuned/J-Mod/Trans Cooler/Dyno max Cat-Back/NgkPlugs/Mac cold air/March UD's/FRPP aluminumcarrier3.73's "SOLD CAR"
PI cams + PI intake manifold w/adapter plate
Mark VIII Convertor/80mm L-Maf/70mm TB
Mark VIII 1 piece shaft/Cobra R' wheels/
Kumhos 235/60/16 - White leather w/ blue
cloth seats - white face gauges in 95 cluster
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-06-2005, 12:46 PM
4th Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to MadeInDade
I like the idea. I believe Lorain is about 500 miles from Charlotte, so that's really not too far. My bird has never been on a trip like that. If it is held in Lorain, I would go but I'll be in boot camp. I won't be able to make it, but I like the idea of having the 50th Anniversary at the Thunderbird birthplace.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-13-2005, 05:16 PM
Veteran Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeInDade
I like the idea. I believe Lorain is about 500 miles from Charlotte, so that's really not too far. My bird has never been on a trip like that. If it is held in Lorain, I would go but I'll be in boot camp. I won't be able to make it, but I like the idea of having the 50th Anniversary at the Thunderbird birthplace.

What boot camp are you going to?

I think that is to far away for me to dick around. Cool idea, but not in the budget, besides I have to go home and see some family pretty soon across country (it's been over 2 1/2 years since I've been home. Gotta love the Military!

K&N FIPK73mm C&L MAF*22C plugs*FRPP 9mm wires*MARCH Performance Pullies*Sprint springs*Cat-back Flowmaster exhaust
95 Front end*SCP Cobra R Hood*93 SC rear bumper "smoothed out"*Ford Racing Cobra R's*OEM spoiler
Idaglo silver gauges w/ blue needles*All black interior with Mark VIII leather seats
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-13-2005, 05:42 PM
4th Gear Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAYBROADWAY
What boot camp are you going to?
I will be going to Parris Island this summer to become a Marine.

Last edited by MadeInDade; 02-13-2005 at 09:16 PM.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-13-2005, 06:36 PM
Veteran Poster

I was hoping it was a real boot camp. Best of luck to you. I've been in this gun club for over 6 years now and not sure if I want to hang it up or not.

Ok I'll stop stealing this thread.

K&N FIPK73mm C&L MAF*22C plugs*FRPP 9mm wires*MARCH Performance Pullies*Sprint springs*Cat-back Flowmaster exhaust
95 Front end*SCP Cobra R Hood*93 SC rear bumper "smoothed out"*Ford Racing Cobra R's*OEM spoiler
Idaglo silver gauges w/ blue needles*All black interior with Mark VIII leather seats
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-13-2005, 09:37 PM
4th Gear Poster

Nick, I was just reading your mods in your signature and I noticed to put on the FRPP spark plug wires. I wanted some red wires, and I was going the buy some MSD wires from summitracing, but Dan Newman has the FRPP red wires here in Charlotte for $30 less than the MSD. I have heard bad things about the FRPP wires and them not fitting right, have you had any problems?
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-13-2005, 09:41 PM
Veteran Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeInDade
Nick, I was just reading your mods in your signature and I noticed to put on the FRPP spark plug wires. I wanted some red wires, and I was going the buy some MSD wires from summitracing, but Dan Newman has the FRPP red wires here in Charlotte for $30 less than the MSD. I have heard bad things about the FRPP wires and them not fitting right, have you had any problems?
I have had them on for about a year and nothing bad to report yet. I say do it, you'll love them.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in