planning a mini meet - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 02:21 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to Tyler@sound-xtreme
planning a mini meet

ok, i think im going to be planning a mini meet sometime soon, so we can all get together and chat, or whatever, only dates i cant do it is towards the end of the month after the 24th as im going home to ohio for 2 weeks after that.

so lets get this rolling whos got what available?

Tyler

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
www.sound-xtreme.com
www.deafaudio.com
To Join the TCCOA File Sharing Group
Quote:
BRING ME MAN! BRING ME! Ya know...I'm the IA Chapter Director...yup yup yup. I'm pretty high up on the corporate club ladder
-Thomas
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 07:56 AM
Veteran Poster

We need to do something different, like meet some where else and get some others involved.......F*ck I don't know. Let's plan on something around the weekend of the 18th. Let's see how far the Kodiac's are willing to drive. Sh!t maybe even Shadowdragon will part with is bussy schedule and come down to hang out or something . Just some ideas.

K&N FIPK73mm C&L MAF*22C plugs*FRPP 9mm wires*MARCH Performance Pullies*Sprint springs*Cat-back Flowmaster exhaust
95 Front end*SCP Cobra R Hood*93 SC rear bumper "smoothed out"*Ford Racing Cobra R's*OEM spoiler
Idaglo silver gauges w/ blue needles*All black interior with Mark VIII leather seats
post #3 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 08:59 AM
2nd Gear Poster

Meet at my house

I got plenty of things to do...

install a intake on a 76 vette
reassemble a 454 in a 27' boat
install interior in Cougar
install GFX on Cougar
install Cam Sensor and replace Themostat Gasket

Move tbird crap around. Nick get up w/ me later.

2001 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4x4

1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4
Cam, Header, 36x12.50's
email: [email protected]

Last edited by super6ter; 06-09-2005 at 09:31 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 10:25 AM
Pimp in denial

well my bird is out of commission right now...but throw out some ideas of where and when and ill see about making it somewhere.

-Aaron
FaceBook
2002 Matte Yellow Wrapped Mustang GT
383rwhp/400rwtq
Vortech Supercharged/Kooks Long Tube Headers/X-pipe/Bassani Catback/H&R Lowering Springs/Anderson Power Pipe/SVE Series 1 18x9.5/18x10.5 Wheels
post #5 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 11:22 AM
Veteran Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollies9d6
well my bird is out of commission right now...but throw out some ideas of where and when and ill see about making it somewhere.

WTF? Shane, Shane, Shane... Cool see what you can do.

Josh, I'll call you later to see what's up.

K&N FIPK73mm C&L MAF*22C plugs*FRPP 9mm wires*MARCH Performance Pullies*Sprint springs*Cat-back Flowmaster exhaust
95 Front end*SCP Cobra R Hood*93 SC rear bumper "smoothed out"*Ford Racing Cobra R's*OEM spoiler
Idaglo silver gauges w/ blue needles*All black interior with Mark VIII leather seats
post #6 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 11:55 AM
Pimp in denial

no no, works being done to it. i took back my bird last month. not sure how long its going to be down though.

-Aaron
FaceBook
383rwhp/400rwtq
Vortech Supercharged/Kooks Long Tube Headers/X-pipe/Bassani Catback/H&R Lowering Springs/Anderson Power Pipe/SVE Series 1 18x9.5/18x10.5 Wheels
post #7 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 12:10 PM
Veteran Poster

I know, remember I was there when you did that weak a$$ burn out when you left.

What happened, or what are you doing now?

post #8 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 04:43 PM
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Kodiak Chick
Nick,
The 18th won't work. We have a friend from Morehead City coming down to take the kids to a water park. Maybe on the 19th though.
post #9 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 05:01 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

hmmmmmmmm, looks like if its elsewhere josh and I will be rolling with you nick, i need pins for my hood before i get going to far.

Tyler

www.sound-xtreme.com
www.deafaudio.com
Quote:
BRING ME MAN! BRING ME! Ya know...I'm the IA Chapter Director...yup yup yup. I'm pretty high up on the corporate club ladder
-Thomas
post #10 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 05:06 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

im down with it, although like ollie my birds out of comission right now.
post #11 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 08:24 PM
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Kodiak Kid
what the chick said, we could possibly make it on the 19th...we'll keep ya posted
post #12 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 10:18 PM
4th Gear Poster

I finally got my freakin fan! so now I can come to a meet. I'm down for pretty much any time.

95 Cougar V8

sold twice and it still keeps coming back....
maybe she likes it here?
post #13 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 10:19 AM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

soooooooooo were looking around the 19th then? Im not to sure if ill even have my car then, lol, i may be updating to a 95 5speed, not sure yet. I dont care what date, ill be there somehow. lets jsut start making the plans pretty definit, so that ppl can start to arange there schedules(all kinds of damn spelling errors)

Tyler

www.sound-xtreme.com
www.deafaudio.com
Quote:
-Thomas
post #14 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 07:10 PM
Veteran Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiak Chick
Nick,
The 18th won't work. We have a friend from Morehead City coming down to take the kids to a water park. Maybe on the 19th though.

Dude you know that is Fathers Day right......that won't work for me I have daddy plans. Let's shoot for the 4th of July weekend.

Tyler, I haven't been home in almost 3 years, you didn't get your fill of mama's cooking a few weeks ago....who's more important?????

Where would every one be willing to meet? Kinston....maybe Goldsboro, let's get something started.

post #15 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-12-2005, 07:38 PM
Veteran Poster

Actually after I gave it some more thought, we could meet up in Richlands out side of Jacksonville. There is a track down there. Let me know what everyone thinks.
It is about an hour for everyone (almost everyone )

post #16 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 07:11 AM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

Quote:
RAYBROADWAY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiak Chick
Nick,

Dude you know that is Fathers Day right......that won't work for me I have daddy plans. Let's shoot for the 4th of July weekend.

Tyler, I haven't been home in almost 3 years, you didn't get your fill of mama's cooking a few weeks ago....who's more important?????

Where would every one be willing to meet? Kinston....maybe Goldsboro, let's get something started.
blah blah blah, no wonder your momma dont love you

Actually were goign to be going to Ceder Point, and hocking hills, etc... more of a vacation than anything.

Tyler

www.sound-xtreme.com
www.deafaudio.com
Quote:
-Thomas
post #17 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 04:54 PM
Veteran Poster

Any idea's....feedback????????? Anyone????????????? Don't tell me everyone is being lame now that the weather is getting nice, sh!t we had better do something before hurricane season is in full effect.

post #18 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 05:01 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

hurricanes smuricanes, we can still run down the quarter with the wind blowing. seriously though, whats the plan, we going to the strip or just hanging out somewhere or........i probably wont have my car but that dont mean i wont come out.
post #19 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 05:25 PM
Veteran Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordFanatic
hurricanes smuricanes, we can still run down the quarter with the wind blowing. seriously though, whats the plan, we going to the strip or just hanging out somewhere or........i probably wont have my car but that dont mean i wont come out.
What's with two.......no cars? New fam, cramping your style . Meeting at a strip would be cool, but I'm up for anything. How far is Richlands for you guys?

post #20 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 05:28 PM
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Kodiak Kid
If we meet at a strip I won't be running...Don't wanna grenade my trans so far things look good for us...And richlands is about an hour or so North of me...
post #21 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 05:36 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

yeah i fried the tranny, the roller thingy i guess. i havent ripped it out of the car yet to check it out and im not going to until i get the new trans here.
post #22 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 06:25 PM
Veteran Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiak kid
If we meet at a strip I won't be running...Don't wanna grenade my trans so far things look good for us...And richlands is about an hour or so North of me...
This is a good thing........it don't want to witness your previous nightmare all over again.

FordFanatic, you are just about as bad as Kodiak.

I'm smelling Richlands...........

post #23 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 06:34 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

well the tranny was smart, it waited till the warranty was out until it took a dump. this next one shouldnt give me any problems, im getting from the gp.
post #24 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 07:22 PM
Banned

What about a meet at someone's house.....................I smell a Bar-be-que coming on. It's summer and BBQ's are the [email protected] Any thoughts?
post #25 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 07:40 PM
Veteran Poster

That is a plan, I will offer my place for a few reasons:

1. I am the only one who lives on my street so, parking will not be a problem.
2. Most of the guys around who will be coming are local to me.
3. I have the biggest # of kids
4. Close to the beach
5. My wife is cool with this
6. Did I mention my wife is cool with this???????

What do you guys and gals think?????? Bring the kids, I have lots of room to run.

post #26 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 07:44 PM
Banned

The Kodiak's are in now we just need to lock down a weekend..........this weekend is still out though
post #27 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 07:51 PM
Veteran Poster

Right on, how's the 25th or 2nd? I will be free either. The 25th might be better due to the increadable traffic on the holiday weekend (and I've got a ticket every time I've traveled on the 4th of July). Damn pedal gets heavy on that weekend, every year!

post #28 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 08:25 PM
Pimp in denial

if you plan it for that 26th i can make it. we're planning some shop function on the 25th I think..its either then or sometime in july but i am planning on being home (ohio) for 4th of july so the 2nd is out for me. oh and just so you know, my tbird is MIA due to a headswap in progress

-Aaron
FaceBook
383rwhp/400rwtq
post #29 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-15-2005, 04:17 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

so what about the rest of the nc guys? is anyone else out there? anyway, that sounds pretty good. no sense in going to the track when half of us cant run anyway.
post #30 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-15-2005, 06:45 AM
Veteran Poster

That is true. I'll get Dan, Josh and a few of the local guys up to speed on this. Who is planning on being here, looks like the 26th is a good date so far. Let's get a list going so we can plan food and sh!t.

1. Raybroadway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in