Just inherited the little old lady car... - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-28-2010, 08:52 AM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Garage
Just inherited the little old lady car...

So I just found out I inherited my grandmother's 2001 Crown Victoria. Don't know miles, color, or anything but I know that since new it's been to go to town and back, so it's most likely less than 100,000 miles, Texas car so no rust, and has been garage maintained. Any known problem spots on these? Are the 01's PI?

It'll be nice to have a full sized car for when I need more room, just looking for info on the car.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-28-2010, 09:33 AM
5th Gear Poster

pretty sure any 4.6 after 99 came PI. look at the intake manifold, if the first port on the manifold is on the drivers side it's PI if it's on the passenger side it's npi.
post some pics when you get the car

MAC CAI/02 STANG MAF/SCT CHIP TUNED BY LONNIE
EIBACH 1.5 LOWERING SPRINGS- BILSTEIN GAS SHOCKS
90 SUPERCOUPE SIDE SKIRTS/REAR
18x9-FRONT: 245 REAR: 275
PI intake/PI cams
355 trac lok
new tune for swapped parts (93 oct)

no longer the owner.... but its still my child its just released into the world....
post #3 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-28-2010, 10:30 AM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by danalba View Post
pretty sure any 4.6 after 99 came PI. look at the intake manifold, if the first port on the manifold is on the drivers side it's PI if it's on the passenger side it's npi.
Will do. It'll be this spring most likely. I don't get home to Texas too often, and my twin nephews will be arriving around Valentine's day, so I figured my daughter and I could fly down March or April, meet the munchkins, have some family time, and drive home in a luxo-boat.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-28-2010, 10:31 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

Yes, the Crown Vic/Grand Marquis/Town Car got the PI engine starting in 2001.

Other than the composite coolant crossover (cracking, like on all nPI original intakes), there are a few things, like poorly designed chain tensioners (car will sound like a sewing machine), metal chips between head and block (weeping oil at the drivers rear head), these are thing you MIGHT find, but probably won't.

I wanted an 01 Grand Marquis, but I couldn't pass up the year old 2000 I got for 12k less than new, so I just was satisfied with nPI and used.

What model is it, base or an LX? Anything like rear air suspension, dual exhaust?

I love mine, a very nice vehicle for trips and moving a family with all the junk around. Big trunk but it is too deep for my wife, she has problems getting somethings out of it. I have 180k on mine with very little issues, it has been in 3 or 4 wrecks and in many of those any smaller car would have had a worse outcome (I guess it is too big and white to be seen by others).

www.crownvic.net is a good source of information and help.

--
97 Mark VIII LSC/Silver/Gray leather
97 Cougar 4.6 Sport/White Opalescent Tricoat Metallic /Gray leather down but not out?
89 Cougar LS 3.8/Oxford White/Gray velour/HG need replaced AGAIN
00 Grand Marquis LS/Vibrant White/Gray velour
63 Falcon 302/black and rust/shed isn't moving
82 F-150/Oxford White/dumb VV carb doesn't pass emissions
post #5 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-28-2010, 11:01 AM
Moderator & Teksid Whore
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to guitar maestro Send a message via Yahoo to guitar maestro
Quote:
Originally Posted by danalba View Post
Not everything after 99 was pi...the rest of the passenger cars aside from the mustang didn't get pi engines until mid-01....gotta check the manifold
post #6 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-28-2010, 11:04 AM
Moderator & Teksid Whore
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to guitar maestro Send a message via Yahoo to guitar maestro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Yes, the Crown Vic/Grand Marquis/Town Car got the PI engine starting in 2001.

Other than the composite coolant crossover (cracking, like on all nPI original intakes), there are a few things, like poorly designed chain tensioners (car will sound like a sewing machine), metal chips between head and block (weeping oil at the drivers rear head), these are thing you MIGHT find, but probably won't.

I wanted an 01 Grand Marquis, but I couldn't pass up the year old 2000 I got for 12k less than new, so I just was satisfied with nPI and used.

What model is it, base or an LX? Anything like rear air suspension, dual exhaust?

I love mine, a very nice vehicle for trips and moving a family with all the junk around. Big trunk but it is too deep for my wife, she has problems getting somethings out of it. I have 180k on mine with very little issues, it has been in 3 or 4 wrecks and in many of those any smaller car would have had a worse outcome (I guess it is too big and white to be seen by others).

www.crownvic.net is a good source of information and help.
If it has the pi engine, then it has the updated pi intake, therefore not susceptible to cracking
post #7 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-28-2010, 01:36 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar maestro View Post
If it has the pi engine, then it has the updated pi intake, therefore not susceptible to cracking
Not true! Not until 2002 did they all come with the revised intake. 2001 Panthers till had the all plastic crossover non revised intake. I am not sure when Mustangs got the revised intake.

--
97 Cougar 4.6 Sport/White Opalescent Tricoat Metallic /Gray leather down but not out?
post #8 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-28-2010, 03:45 PM
Moderator & Teksid Whore
Super Moderator

mustangs got it in mid-01....and you said it: "not until 2002 did they all come with the revised intake".

about halfway down the page:

http://www.p71interceptor.com/intake...lace/pictures/
post #9 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-28-2010, 04:02 PM
PostWhore

First of all, let me say I'm sorry about the loss of your grandmother.

I have a 2001 Mercury Grand Marquis and it is PI but it also has the plastic coolant cross over and I have a near new 2003 PI intake with aluminum cross over off a CVPI that I intend to install.

I love the car, it was Non HP meaning single exh and soft suspension, but I added Bilsteins and Addcos all way round and it went from a barge that plowed badly to a curve loving animal. I also added complete dual exhaust from a 2001 CV with HPP (except resonators, I used long TPs)and the lacey spoke aluminum wheels. It still has the 2.76 rear which suits our use which is a road or trip car.

It's been across country several times, it has about 65,000 on it now, gas mileage runs from low to mid high 20s. In 2006 on a 7.945 mile 21 day trip to Ca. and back with lots of running on old Rt 66 and Sequoia, Yosemite, Yellowstone, Rocky Mtn Nat Park, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, etc ... overall average of just over 26 mpg and we had her stuffed with our things.

Huge trunk! I did add air bags which stay near empty except when toting a load or pulling my trailer. Added a cooler too. Thinking time for mild J-mod.

I had the steering wheel replaced under warranty because the leather was cracking a few years ago.

Been a good car with no issues since we purchased it December 2001.

I've had the lest three state police cars I was issued as Crown Vics, a '98, a '00 ( it was a reissue that already had 25 hard thousand miles on it when I got it) , and my last car was a '06. Normal maintenmace is all they took for thier lives, the '06 I turned in at 86K and another trooper has it now, still here and running though it did need a new cat on the rigfht side recently, near 115K now. The '98 and '00 went up over 120 and 135K each.

Dependable cars, tough, roomy, comfortable, and easy to find parts for for a long long time.

A fine pair ... ... and whatever you do, Have a Safe Trip!

Last edited by CrystalPistol; 11-28-2010 at 04:11 PM.
post #10 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-28-2010, 05:54 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

The likelyhood of it having the all plastic intake is good. Something to watch out for. Again, the three things I would look out for most on a 2001.

I also added the helper airbags to mine so it doesn't look like I am smuggling illegals or dead hookers (6 will easily fit by the way).

At 180,000 miles I haven't replaced anything but the cruise buttons, heater core and shocks (other than wear items like brakes, tires, 2 or 3 COPs), I did buy a rear sway bar to add to it, and a larger front one, I also added the kit that makes it able to withstand a 70 mph rear hit (it won't, but it protects the gas tank from being punctured as easily). In the accidents it has gotten a WATTS linkage and one axle, front hub, and two ABS sensors.

--
post #11 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-28-2010, 08:43 PM
4th Gear Poster

x2 on crownvic.net..
post #12 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-28-2010, 09:38 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Garage
Thank you for the advice and condolences.

I haven't ever laid eyes on the car. I only know she used it to go into and out of town, so I'm guessing it probably has about 70K on it, has been dealer maintained it's life, and knowing my Grandmother, it's probably an LX but without the performance package. I'm not opposed to putting dual exhaust and good suspension under it. I'll join up on the crownvic.net site, and get to know things.

It'll be my backup car, for when I'm working on the Thunderbird or need more room, I know the trunks are massive, and I'm looking forward to going back home to pick it up this spring. I'm going to have my sister take it home and use it until then. I'll get her to take some pictures and get me some info on it.
post #13 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-28-2010, 10:11 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

I would love to have one, nice cars
post #14 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-29-2010, 01:10 AM
PostWhore

Woodman, just be careful about the titling and insurance.

Earl .... you'll love it when you get it, and they are very affordable.

The picture previously was at Arche's Nat Park in '06

The one below is in eastern Ohio on one of the original pre 1920 sections of the Lincoln Highjway 2009. Originally made one lane wide of brick in 1912-14, later to widen it they simply moved the bricks apart sideways widening the roadway. This section is several miles long. Highway history!

And here she is Rt 66 near Manualito, NM 2008. We love to take road trips in her.

That's enough on a Bird forum I guess.

Last edited by CrystalPistol; 11-29-2010 at 02:15 AM.
post #15 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-29-2010, 04:09 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Garage
What's to be careful of when titling and insuring it? Insurance shouldn't be a big deal, just attach it to my current policy as a second car, only need liability and glass coverage (lots of cold/heat + rocks equals worth the money), and for the title, I'll have to transfer it to my name in Texas, but I should have the paperwork from the will to help with that, then transfer it back again when I get to Minnesota. So once I pay the taxes in Texas, should be good to go.

Or am I missing something?
post #16 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-29-2010, 04:18 PM
PostSlut

you can do a gift tax in Texas.....its only $10 for the gift tax.

Nick......................I'm back!!!
May you fly low and fast
rest in peace JL
post #17 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-29-2010, 10:54 PM
PostWhore

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
What's to be careful of when titling and insuring it? Insurance shouldn't be a big deal, just attach it to my current policy as a second car, only need liability and glass coverage (lots of cold/heat + rocks equals worth the money), and for the title, I'll have to transfer it to my name in Texas, but I should have the paperwork from the will to help with that, then transfer it back again when I get to Minnesota. So once I pay the taxes in Texas, should be good to go.

Or am I missing something?
You have a car that's inherited in Texas, someone will send you paperwork to sign, that will go to Texas DMV to get title, then someone will send you paperwork for tags and to certify insurance coverage and you send it back, and then a car with your name and your insurance is going to be driven and garaged by a family member for months in Texas while you are in Minn. There will be taxes as well.

You may not have any problems at all, not trying to spook you or say anything about anyone .... but you will be doing something that has it's pitfalls when done in your home state .... except you'll be doing it in Texas while you reside in Minn.

Check everything, make sure things like VIN and such are 100% correct. It's just a cautionary note as I have seen people really get into some screwed up situations depending on others to do certain checks, like others who didn't place as great a value on getting it right.

No kidding, I've seen people have awful times with insurance companies after a wreck because of mis stated VINs or dates being wrong on stuff.

I'm just suggesting that you be careful, dilligent, and rely on old No 1 to get it right, that was all.

post #18 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-30-2010, 08:40 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

My grandfather passed away last Friday. He is in Texas, and my father just asked me if I wanted his 2000 Town Car (Cartier L 6 inch stretch). While it would be a nice replacement for my 2000 Grand Marquis, I passed, I figure they can sell it with everything else and go from there.

It is a nice vehicle, it is a opalescent color like my 97 Cougar, and more leg room would be nice, but it has more miles than my Grand Marquis, however those would be much nicer miles than mine has suffered over the years.

--
post #19 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-30-2010, 03:43 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalPistol View Post
You have a car that's inherited in Texas, someone will send you paperwork to sign, that will go to Texas DMV to get title, then someone will send you paperwork for tags and to certify insurance coverage and you send it back, and then a car with your name and your insurance is going to be driven and garaged by a family member for months in Texas while you are in Minn. There will be taxes as well.

You may not have any problems at all, not trying to spook you or say anything about anyone .... but you will be doing something that has it's pitfalls when done in your home state .... except you'll be doing it in Texas while you reside in Minn.

Check everything, make sure things like VIN and such are 100% correct. It's just a cautionary note as I have seen people really get into some screwed up situations depending on others to do certain checks, like others who didn't place as great a value on getting it right.

No kidding, I've seen people have awful times with insurance companies after a wreck because of mis stated VINs or dates being wrong on stuff.

I'm just suggesting that you be careful, dilligent, and rely on old No 1 to get it right, that was all.

I appreciate the info, and your insight. My plan was to leave all the paperwork till I go down in March or April while my sister insures it with basic coverage for short term. That way, while I'm down in Texas I can get it all handled. But, if they can get me the paperwork early and I can get things handled, then it'll all be good too. I'm still waiting on info, so we'll see how it goes, but I will be cautious and dot my I's and cross my T's.
post #20 of 58 (permalink) Old 12-15-2010, 08:53 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Garage
Got more info on the Crown Vic today...

It's Tan, body's in good shape, no dents that my sister could see. It's Grandma Tan, been under a carport when it was parked, 10 years old, and has a whopping 15,394 miles on it.

Bearing in mind the car is in Texas, I have to guess it's on the original set of tires. How long does it take for dry rot to set in on tires? Should I just go ahead and get a set of tires for it and call it good? I do need to get snow tires for it since I live in Minnesota, but I'm just concerned about the stock tires being rotted and driving 1500 miles home on them this April.
post #21 of 58 (permalink) Old 12-15-2010, 09:11 PM
Kind of slapped together

Quote:

It's Tan, body's in good shape, no dents that my sister could see. It's Grandma Tan, been under a carport when it was parked, 10 years old, and has a whopping 15,394 miles on it.

Bearing in mind the car is in Texas, I have to guess it's on the original set of tires. How long does it take for dry rot to set in on tires? Should I just go ahead and get a set of tires for it and call it good? I do need to get snow tires for it since I live in Minnesota, but I'm just concerned about the stock tires being rotted and driving 1500 miles home on them this April.
Ten years old and probably flatspotted at least.

I'd buy some new ones. Might as well get good all weather tires before you head home.

Hmm ... Are you flying down or driving down?

RwP
post #22 of 58 (permalink) Old 12-15-2010, 09:16 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalphP View Post
Ten years old and probably flatspotted at least.

I'd buy some new ones. Might as well get good all weather tires before you head home.

Hmm ... Are you flying down or driving down?

RwP
Taking the train with my daughter, driving back. I don't do all season, I buy summer and winter tires. One set on the stock wheels for basically 6 months, and a good set of true snow tires for the other 6 months. I have General Altimax Arctics on my Thunderbird, and they do beautifully, so I'm guessing I'll get another set on some cop car wheels for the Crown Vic, and then good tires for the stockers.
post #23 of 58 (permalink) Old 12-15-2010, 09:24 PM
PostWhore

Thumbs up

Quote:

Likely Michelin Symmetry radials, and definately size P225/60-16. 15Kmiles and she was using it for errands so it wasn't sitting parked all the time? Unless she had a problem, they are still on there. It's a common size, fits all kinds of vehicles, available at any tire shop. As long as they are aired up now, I would not worry about them until I got there, look at them and if not showing big cracks, air up to 34-35 psi and look at them at each rest / drink / pee / gas stop on the way home. Ice creame stops too!

I still have my 2001 Merc's originals on the original wheels in the shed, they just show some wear. It's a good mileage tire, good ride tire, not a handling tire. verylikely it's a 97S rated tire hence the 35 psi suggestion. But look at sidewall, if it's the 98T, go 40-42 psi anyway.

If on the odd chance it's a HPP car, it has dual exhaust, lacy spoke Alloy wheels with metalic aluminum epoxy finish that looks good, rear air bags and leveling system, and GoodYear GS-A rubber in same size, and 3.55 rear with cut in mileage.

That "Grandma Tan" is not a bad color, it shines well and hides dust and has a more elegant, not flashy look to it. Waxed up nice it looks good! If NOT a HPP car, single exhaust and softer springs, no rear sway bar and 2.73 rear gear and 26-28 mpg on the highway cruising steady.

I run 225/60-16 GoodYear RS-A tires at 44 psi on my Merc, and 40 psi on both my T-Birds.

If it were me, I would change fuel and air filters and have engine oil and filter changed ..... before driving long ways home if it's been sitting long time and have coolant checked.

Last edited by CrystalPistol; 12-15-2010 at 09:49 PM.
post #24 of 58 (permalink) Old 12-15-2010, 10:00 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Garage
Quote:
Likely Michelin Symmetry radials, and definately size P225/60-16. 15Kmiles and she was using it for errands so it wasn't sitting parked all the time? Unless she had a problem, they are still on there. It's a common size, fits all kinds of vehicles, available at any tire shop. As long as they are aired up now, I would not worry about them until I got there, look at them and if not showing big cracks, air up to 34-35 psi and look at them at each rest / drink / pee / gas stop on the way home. Ice creame stops too!

I still have my 2001 Merc's originals on the original wheels in the shed, they just show some wear. It's a good mileage tire, good ride tire, not a handling tire. verylikely it's a 97S rated tire hence the 35 psi suggestion. But look at sidewall, if it's the 98T, go 40-42 psi anyway.

If on the odd chance it's a HPP car, it has dual exhaust, lacy spoke Alloy wheels with metalic aluminum epoxy finish that looks good, rear air bags and leveling system, and GoodYear GS-A rubber in same size, and 3.55 rear with cut in mileage.

That "Grandma Tan" is not a bad color, it shines well and hides dust and has a more elegant, not flashy look to it. Waxed up nice it looks good! If NOT a HPP car, single exhaust and softer springs, no rear sway bar and 2.73 rear gear and 26-28 mpg on the highway cruising steady.

I run 225/60-16 GoodYear RS-A tires at 44 psi on my Merc, and 40 psi on both my T-Birds.

If it were me, I would change fuel and air filters and have engine oil and filter changed ..... before driving long ways home if it's been sitting long time and have coolant checked.

I'm looking at General Altimax HP's for both the Crown Vic and for my summer wheels on the Thunderbird. I've been VERY happy with the Altimax Arctics on the Thunderbird, so I'd like to give their "summer" tires a try.

I somewhat doubt it's an HPP car unless she ordered the leveling suspension, but if that's what she's got, woohoo for me. She did always like to have the "best" stuff, so it's entirely possible that if it was an option, she got it.

I believe the car has been driven at least once a month or so, but I was planning on having the coolant checked, oil changed, I'm budgeting for tires so I may have my sister get some mounted for me after I send them her way once the paperwork is done since I'm not going down till April to get the car anyway. Air filter and fuel filter are a good idea and I can do that in the driveway pretty easily.

-Edit
Just checked the VIN on CarFax, says it's an LX Sport. I'm going to guess that means it's got the dual exhaust and 3.55 gears.

Last edited by Woodman; 12-15-2010 at 10:51 PM.
post #25 of 58 (permalink) Old 12-15-2010, 10:51 PM
Kind of slapped together

The problem if it's the original tires is that the belts could be separating due to age.

I dunno, tires are cheap. I'm a one-of-a-kind and pretty hard to replace, especially since the factory shut down decades ago and has since died

RwP
post #26 of 58 (permalink) Old 12-15-2010, 10:53 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalphP View Post
The problem if it's the original tires is that the belts could be separating due to age.

I dunno, tires are cheap. I'm a one-of-a-kind and pretty hard to replace, especially since the factory shut down decades ago and has since died

RwP
Agreed... Tires are cheap in the grand scheme of things, so since they're questionable at best, they'll be replaced.
post #27 of 58 (permalink) Old 12-16-2010, 12:01 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Garage
Had a friend look up the VIN this morning... it's a 2002 Crown Vic LX Sport. Has the 17" wheels, auto leveling suspension, etc.

Will 16" police steel wheels fit or will I have brake clearance problems?
I want to put snow tires on a separate set of wheels.

Thanks!
post #28 of 58 (permalink) Old 12-16-2010, 12:42 PM
PostWhore

Well, if it's LX Sport, good suspension, about 1-1/8" front & either 3/4" or 7/8" rear sway bars, and 17x7 alloys with 235/55-17 rubber.

Yes, 98 - 02 16" steel wheels from CVPI will fit. The 17" tires are just a hair taller and some wider than the 225/60-16s ..... for snows the 16s will be cheaper to find I suspect.

The LX Sport may have buckets and console, or maybe a split bench with column shift? I've seen both.

Here's a Ford Vin Decoder:
https://www.fleet.ford.com/maintenan...ls/default.asp

Your Grandmother had good taste! Reminds me of a couple who are nearer my mother's age, up in upper 60s. They have had several Crown Viucs and usually always got the plush one. Last time they went looking his wife saw a LX Sport and said that was the one she wanted. He at first thouight it was astripped model with the PTM grille, he had never looked closely at them. Theirs is silver grey metalic, he loves it even though it get's a little poorer gas mileage than past ones they've had with them 3.55s.

Last edited by CrystalPistol; 12-16-2010 at 12:49 PM.
post #29 of 58 (permalink) Old 12-16-2010, 01:07 PM
PostWhore

From a month ago until April is going to 5 or so months, maybe longer depending on when last used, that the same gas will be in the tank. If it's like what we have, it may have up to as much as 10% alcohol. Tnhis gas seems to go "bad" faster and when it does, solids settle and create varnishes and when you start out with fresh gas, the fresh alcohol in that fresh gas will start moving some of those deposits. You are going to drive it 1500 miles.

I'kld put a new fuel filter on in Texas and maybe one on in Minn after the trip. Far cheaper than an overworked pump.

The coolant is also something I'ld look at before leaving Texas headed to Minn in April.

You are gonna like the car ..... a lot more than you think. Low miles, it's worth the extra steps.

Tires .... I still say air up to about 40-42 psi (they carry their max rating at 44 psi on those and I ran 44 in them on my '06 CVPI with 235/55-17 GoodYears without a hitch, wear was even good) and look close at rubber. Check spare. If they look OK, I'ld drive them home at a liesurely pace taking my time. None of that 80-90 stuff. She's been driving it at least monthly.

post #30 of 58 (permalink) Old 12-16-2010, 04:32 PM Thread Starter
PostWhore

Garage
Quote:
From a month ago until April is going to 5 or so months, maybe longer depending on when last used, that the same gas will be in the tank. If it's like what we have, it may have up to as much as 10% alcohol. Tnhis gas seems to go "bad" faster and when it does, solids settle and create varnishes and when you start out with fresh gas, the fresh alcohol in that fresh gas will start moving some of those deposits. You are going to drive it 1500 miles.

I'kld put a new fuel filter on in Texas and maybe one on in Minn after the trip. Far cheaper than an overworked pump.

The coolant is also something I'ld look at before leaving Texas headed to Minn in April.

You are gonna like the car ..... a lot more than you think. Low miles, it's worth the extra steps.

Tires .... I still say air up to about 40-42 psi (they carry their max rating at 44 psi on those and I ran 44 in them on my '06 CVPI with 235/55-17 GoodYears without a hitch, wear was even good) and look close at rubber. Check spare. If they look OK, I'ld drive them home at a liesurely pace taking my time. None of that 80-90 stuff. She's been driving it at least monthly.
My sister in Austin is in need of a car till she buys a replacement for one of hers, so she's going to use it as an around town car once all the will paperwork is done, probably at the beginning of the year. I don't believe texas uses ethanol, but I'll have her run it and make sure it gets used. Filters will be changed while I'm in Texas, and since it's practically a brand new car, I'll treat it as such and keep it as such.

And yes, Grandma had "good" taste... I believe it was more likely, it cost more, so it must be better... but hey, not a bad thing in my opinion!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in