2. What is a J-mod? Would it help make my car shift better even at 116,000 miles?
TCCoA dot com > Technical Articles > Transmission > First 3 articles -- YES
3. I know the super coupes had the firm ride option. Is it possible to put this option in a 94 lx 4.6 and if so how expsensive would this run ewith used parts.
Yes, it's possible, but not worth it. It would be a big pain, and it isn't going to make the car handle any better than aftermarket parts.
4. Are there many perfomance parts out there for the 4.6 that can be put into a tbird that has stock everything at the moment without going to extremes on piricng
Yes there are many. I have most of the "basic" mods aside from rearend gears.
5. Do those horsepower chips effect your engine or transmission or over computer
Yes, my "horsepower chip" adds timing, fuel economy, firmer transmission shifts, increased horsepower & torque, better torque converter locking function...
6. Is there a huge advantage or change in switching to a k&n cone filter.
No. While you will never have to buy another paper filter again you will have to clean your MAF somewhat often. I have a K&N and I am satisfied with it.
7. How difficult is it to install the 3.73 gears in are cars. I am parially mechanically incline. Could i do it. Just switching pumpkins is what i mean. Not shimming gears
It's a driveway swap. Remove the driveshaft, remove halfshafts, unbolt it, drop on toe, reverse the process.
8. By cutting a hole of some shape or size in our hood for looks imporve the air flow
9 What is our specific bolt pattern of our lugs. What does offset and 108mm mean
5 x 4.25"; the distance between the center of 2 lug holes
10 Would side exit ehuast be an option for our cars or would it look dumb.
Yes it's an option, though seldom done. I think it would look cool.